What's the one thing you never thought you would do (but you did)

What's the one hotwife thing you never thought you would do that you did that changed everything? (Besides your first time having sex with a bull, I mean...that one is a given)

Something that you never imagined you'd do, that you were shocked to find yourself doing, that completely flipped a switch in you...

~Riko
Eating a man's ass. Never thought I would until I did and I love it

I'm sure you're a nice mom. There's nothing that implicates that a naughty mom is a bad mom. Apart from your affinity for d.rugs, perhaps.

Pit Bull. Always a bull. Didn't you get really bad claw marks on your back?
From Christine -
I was probably wearing a top and
if I did, I didn't notice.

not it's not it's ******* abuse nothing erotic about it something seriously wrong with anyone that finds this erotic and needs some serious help
i understand what you're saying. And the logic behind it is compelling!
It is an!mal abuse because an an!mal is not entitled to give consent.
On a daily basis bulls (not "bulls") are "milked" off their semen with masturbatory machines of which the product is postally distributed in tubes and packages to farmers around the globe in order to make cows (not "cows") have their "virginal conceptions" months after being filled up with said "products" in a process that - if it was applied to humans - would be, in the nicest mention, named ra.pe. But it is not! It can never be ra.pe because an an!mal is not entitled to give dissent either. Other than that, it is "culturally accepted" as opposed to a puppy humping his "companion" or "owner". - What would you call THAT other than a double standard? Whatever you call it or don't call it... it is REAL. - Food for thoughts. ;)

i understand what you're saying. And the logic behind it is compelling!
It is an!mal abuse because an an!mal is not entitled to give consent.
On a daily basis bulls (not "bulls") are "milked" off their semen with masturbatory machines of which the product is postally distributed in tubes and packages to farmers around the globe in order to make cows (not "cows") have their "virginal conceptions" months after being filled up with said "products" in a process that - if it was applied to humans - would be, in the nicest mention, named ra.pe. But it is not! It can never be ra.pe because an an!mal is not entitled to give dissent either. Other than that, it is "culturally accepted" as opposed to a puppy humping his "companion" or "owner". - What would you call THAT other than a double standard? Whatever you call it or don't call it... it is REAL. - Food for thoughts. ;)
Don't try to justify your sickness by comparing it to procedures done to animals for their health and business practices . There is no comparison to mechanical and medical procedures done to an ******* for breeding purposes of the animals and having sex with animals just for your personal twisted pleasure on your part. There's a reason why it's banned and highly illegal all over the world and frowned upon would wide. I hope all you sick bastards get caught and get thrown under the jail and taken care of like Jeffery Dahmer was you mfers are sick and twisted.

Last edited:
Back