Ladies is there anything you do for you Bull or black men but not your partner?

Nope. Not a joke. Nephew (older sister's *******) is my bull, boyfriend, owner and list of other things. Currently pregnant with our mixed children to boot as well to add to it :p Advantage of being from Australia.
How can he be Black and you white if he is your nephew ??
Anyway, the whole text you posted is perfect! But your nephew ??? this is pretty shocking !!

How can he be Black and you white if he is your nephew ??
Anyway, the whole text you posted is perfect! But your nephew ??? this is pretty shocking !!
Not black. (Few if any blacks here in Aus. Fewer still with decent cocks or who know how to use them). Sister married an Indian guy. So nephew is half-indian-half-aussie. Our ******* will be a quarter-indian-rest-aussie/white if you want to get into semantics I guess? But here it's basically you're either white and therefore 'Australian', or you're one of the rest regardless anyways. (Nephew doesn't get considered aussie by 99% of people due to skin colour despite him and his dad being born here).

Can't choose who you fall in love with I guess? Or who's cock you fall in love with either. Nephew ended up being the man I always dreamed of being with and so much more. While husband was desperate to be relieved of the pressure of constantly trying and failing to live up to the responsibilities of being a man. Both inside and outside the bedroom. And was begging me to cuck him and take on a full time boyfriend to replace him years before things started with my nephew.

Not black. (Few if any blacks here in Aus. Fewer still with decent cocks or who know how to use them). Sister married an Indian guy. So nephew is half-indian-half-aussie. Our ******* will be a quarter-indian-rest-aussie/white if you want to get into semantics I guess? But here it's basically you're either white and therefore 'Australian', or you're one of the rest regardless anyways. (Nephew doesn't get considered aussie by 99% of people due to skin colour despite him and his dad being born here).

Can't choose who you fall in love with I guess? Or who's cock you fall in love with either. Nephew ended up being the man I always dreamed of being with and so much more. While husband was desperate to be relieved of the pressure of constantly trying and failing to live up to the responsibilities of being a man. Both inside and outside the bedroom. And was begging me to cuck him and take on a full time boyfriend to replace him years before things started with my nephew.
does your sister know ??? this guy is your own parents s grand ******* !!!!!!

does your sister know ??? this guy is your own parents s grand ******* !!!!!!
Yes. My older sister was the first one to catch us. She obviously wasn't happy, but once she understood how we felt about each other, and that it was two adults making a conscious decision rather than just a fling, she eventually came around. Especially given she and I used to mess around growing up, so she couldn't very well be a hypocrite. My entire family - us three sisters and mom know and are all totally supportive. Older sister and bil are super excited to be a grandparents, and mom similarly to be a great grandma.

Yes. My older sister was the first one to catch us. She obviously wasn't happy, but once she understood how we felt about each other, and that it was two adults making a conscious decision rather than just a fling, she eventually came around. Especially given she and I used to mess around growing up, so she couldn't very well be a hypocrite. My entire family - us three sisters and mom know and are all totally supportive. Older sister and bil are super excited to be a grandparents, and mom similarly to be a great grandma.
I dont know what to say! This is so weird !! And maybe dangerous in terms of health !

I dont know what to say! This is so weird !! And maybe dangerous in terms of health !
Yeah. I get it's a rare mix of two totally separate fetishes. Means I'm the oddball in both the cuckold and consanguinity forums I'm in. But life's unexpected I guess. We're all adults, and we all chose and continue to choose this way of life because it makes us happy. Including and especially my cuck.

In terms of health, I presume you're referring to my babies? Probably best to take this off this thread. Think we've already hijacked it enough.

Yeah. I get it's a rare mix of two totally separate fetishes. Means I'm the oddball in both the cuckold and consanguinity forums I'm in. But life's unexpected I guess. We're all adults, and we all chose and continue to choose this way of life because it makes us happy. Including and especially my cuck.

In terms of health, I presume you're referring to my babies? Probably best to take this off this thread. Think we've already hijacked it enough.
OK , but you re the one who mentionned it !! Good luck !

My wife allows her boyfriend to cum on her face...but I am absolutely forbidden from doing so. She also performs oral on him a lot more often than me and swallows his load every time...whereas she never lets me cum in her mouth. Most recently, she has told me not to cum in her pussy...that it should be reserved for her boyfriend. We will see how long this lasts...been about a month so far.
THIS IS LOGICAL

Back