Ladies is there anything you do for you Bull or black men but not your partner?

My wife allows her boyfriend to cum on her face...but I am absolutely forbidden from doing so. She also performs oral on him a lot more often than me and swallows his load every time...whereas she never lets me cum in her mouth. Most recently, she has told me not to cum in her pussy...that it should be reserved for her boyfriend. We will see how long this lasts...been about a month so far.

Love that she is denying you her pussy , thats where I want to be soon
My wife allows her boyfriend to cum on her face...but I am absolutely forbidden from doing so. She also performs oral on him a lot more often than me and swallows his load every time...whereas she never lets me cum in her mouth. Most recently, she has told me not to cum in her pussy...that it should be reserved for her boyfriend. We will see how long this lasts...been about a month so fa

My wife allows her boyfriend to cum on her face...but I am absolutely forbidden from doing so. She also performs oral on him a lot more often than me and swallows his load every time...whereas she never lets me cum in her mouth. Most recently, she has told me not to cum in her pussy...that it should be reserved for her boyfriend. We will see how long this lasts...been about a month so far.

ohhh it’s gonna last for a long time

My cuck is permanently and totally cut off now. Locked up and denied for over three years, and totally pussy free not being allowed to clean me up or even see my naked/in my underwear in nearly two now. Meanwhile I'm a total three hole slut for my nephew/bull.

In terms of stuff my cuck has never been allowed to do that I allowed my nephew/bull to do first/allow him to do now. Like others, the most common and obvious is my nephew was the first and only man in my ass and who's cum in there.

But he's also the only man who's cum I've eaten.
The only man who I've allowed to tie me up and use me as a cum dump.
The only man who I've sprayed in my pussy squirt and who's pee I've *******.
The only man with whom I've had an FFM threesome.
The only man who's cum I've eaten out of another woman (doing so on the regular).
The only man who I've had fuck and fill me in public so I can have his cum running down my leg.
And the only man who's cum I love and have allowed to to have marinating inside my pussy/ass all day long - even when I get filled in the morning then leave to spend the entire day at work.

All these are things the cuck used to beg me for, but I had no desire and/or ability to cater to given his tiny little shrimp.

Last edited:
My cuck is permanently and totally cut off now. Locked up and denied for over three years, and totally pussy free not being allowed to clean me up or even see my naked/in my underwear in nearly two now. Meanwhile I'm a total three hole slut for my nephew/bull.

In terms of stuff my cuck has never been allowed to do that I allowed/allow my nephew. Like others, the most common and obvious is my nephew was the first and only man in my ass and who's cum in there.

But he's also the only man who's cum I've eaten.
The only man who I've allowed to tie me up and use me as a cum dump.
The only man who I've sprayed in my pussy squirt and who's pee I've *******.
The only man with whom I've had an FFM threesome.
The only man who's cum I've eaten out of another woman (doing so on the regular).
The only man who I've had fuck and fill me in public so I can have his cum running down my leg.
And the only man who's cum I love and have allowed to to have marinating inside my pussy/ass all day long - even when I get filled in the morning then leave to spend the entire day at work.

All these are things the cuck used to beg me for, but I had no desire and/or ability to cater to given his tiny little shrimp.
This sounds hot !! But did you say your Bull was your nephew ?? is this a joke ?

Back