Ladies is there anything you do for you Bull or black men but not your partner?

When we meet my bbc lover I dress as he instructs me too , which is usually in a white virtually see through dress that buttons up from the neckline to just above the knees. I must be naked underneath it , this allows him to access my body anywhere we are he often openly fingers my pussy in a bar allowing others to watch as I squirm while his fingers penetrate my vagina.
I would never dress for or allow my husband the privilege of fingering me in public.
Del has since fucked me in the bar where everyone could see him pounding my pussy.
He now insists that I play with his cock in the bar starting by masturbating him while others were watching.
He has also shared me with his brother allowing him to fuck me

Last edited:
My wife never explicitly denied me anything but it’s the reluctant attitude or just general lack of enthusiasm she will demonstrate and then she knows I won’t pursue it further. Who wants to fuck a female in a way that she’s not hot for it? That’s a turn off and she knows it and that way she can still technically claim she never denied me. She’s rarely sucked my dick and never to completion and when I expressed interest in her asshole there’s always been an excuse. Her boyfriend gets both and he also gets a freak who will fuck, suck and gladly satisfy his every sexual desire. It was about a month into their relationship when he took her ass. Bareback of course. And she’s met him during her lunch more than once to suck him off. When she returned from the trip where he took her ass for the first time, about 2 weeks into their affair, she described how it happened to me and then told me that her ass is exclusively for him. Then she told me that cleaning his cum from her pussy and ass is exclusively for me. Seeing another man’s cum in your wife’s pussy, ass or even leaking into her panties is surreal and the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.

My wife used to suck my dick but I was never allowed to cum in her mouth, for her bulls she sucks them till they cum in her mouth and swallow all their cum. As for anal I have never been in her ass but every black man that has fucked her can fuck her ass even if they just met. Also now when I am allowed to fuck her I must wear a condoms but bbc goes bare.

there are a lot of things i do for my black bull, and never for my hubby. my little man has never been in my ass, and he never will. blowjobs are taboo, and so i would never swallow his ridiculous juice. he is only allowed to come on my feet after he has dutifully wanked his microscopic dick, and then lick them clean himself.

i will do anything for my black MASTER, his black friends and customers. anything, always and everywhere.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Attachments

• 04.10.2012-31.PNG
    04.10.2012-31.PNG
    449.7 KB · Views: 148
Things my wife does with her BBC bulls she no longer offers me:

1. Blowjobs
2. Cum in mouth or face
3.Rimming, she has NEVER in all the years we've been together even tried but will stick her tongue in a few of her bulls asses when they request and then pull me over and kiss me immediately after
4. Teabagging
5. Threesome with another woman

Back