The submissiveness of whites

Get into a woman's mind...and she's yours...women in general response to assertiveness and strength...put some bass in your voice consistently and she's all yours...

I am curious about the submissivenes white women feel around black men. Is it the effective way black men project superiority to others that does the trick?

White men say the same words, but white women, white wives especially seem to accept their role as under the domination of blacks with enthusiasm and relish. When she is commanded to kneel and suck I see little hesitation, and it doesn't take more than a glance to let her know I wasn't just asking.

White men, even those who profess to be dom seem to fold at the slightest sign of a clash with a black alpha male. Hell, I've used the 'fear' to deal with situations in line at the movies with the same attitude I give to a husband who shows signs of interfering with the use of his wife once we start.

Women, what is it that makes you submit to the black man's cock?
I can only reply as a white wimp but there seems to be an basic feeling we have of the Black man's superiority and dominant nature, I know that I've always felt this way even though I could never define the reason why, I'd always defer to a Black man, listen rather than talk and hold the door open for him, even when I thought I was a real man I'd do it without realizing it. It all became crystal clear though the first time I had a Black cock in my mouth, me realizing my place has been the best thing in my life, white women deserve the company and satisfaction they can only get from a Black man.

yes white bois try to make themselves believe they are equal (or even better) than Black Men. This is ******* for the white boi because the truth is so obvious that he cannot measure up to a Black Man. It was a liberation when I embraced my own inferiority to Black Men. It is better to accept the truth than to try and believe a lie. I totally admit that I am intimidated by Black Men, and it is because I totally believe a Black Man is better than I am.
I agree when I'm approached by a Black man I take the posture of a cowering puppy without even realizing it

There are many white bois that need to work on keeping their own dicks out of many white girls and instead work on getting the black mans dick in them. They should work hard to get at least one white girl her first black dick but preferably many more than just one.

They could even work on it to gain something for themselves instead of just working so the black man can benefit from getting the white pussy. All they need to do is accept total celibacy for say, 5 years. Then they can knock 6 months off of that 5 years for every white female that they can get blacked due to THEIR efforts. So basically, once they can get the black man some white pussy 10 times or the white females some black dick 10 times then they can work on getting themselves some pussy ONE time. Then the cycle starts over, get the black man some white pussy 10 times allows the white boy to try to get himself some pussy one time.

Sounds fair to me!!
You are so right, if we used a much energy and spent as much time trying to get our women Black cock as we do trying to please white women we'd be much better off, there would be no more interracial conflict once we realized our job was to keep white women and Black men happy. Problem solved.

Reactions: wit
I'm another whiteboi wimp who has learned his place and life has never been better, no more confict or trying to be a real man, my place is at the Black man's feet
from both your replies (statements) you DO know your place it seems. white women are no longer for you and you cant even get white women and if by odd chance you did you would NEVER ever please her. your better off being who you are a white boi wimp your true nature

I'm another whiteboi wimp who has learned his place and life has never been better, no more confict or trying to be a real man, my place is at the Black man's feet
You are such a wimpy whiteboi, JUST LIKE ME. Isnt it just the best feeling in the world?

Reactions: wit
Interesting that you spoke of Alpha Males. I'm short, stocky, and bald, and white. Most people think me as a push over when they first meet me, because I am very cordial to others. However; black or white, you move or gesture to dominate me or threaten me, my whole attitude changes, like a switch. I do not back down from anyone. I've always said you want some, come and get it. I've had knives drawn on me, guns pointed at me and beat up; but I do not back down and I use women at my pleasure. So when you talk about superiority it comes down to attitude and what you're willing to stand for, ethnic backgrounds just confuse the issues......A man stands up all others stay down!!

I am curious about the submissivenes white women feel around black men. Is it the effective way black men project superiority to others that does the trick?

White men say the same words, but white women, white wives especially seem to accept their role as under the domination of blacks with enthusiasm and relish. When she is commanded to kneel and suck I see little hesitation, and it doesn't take more than a glance to let her know I wasn't just asking.

White men, even those who profess to be dom seem to fold at the slightest sign of a clash with a black alpha male. Hell, I've used the 'fear' to deal with situations in line at the movies with the same attitude I give to a husband who shows signs of interfering with the use of his wife once we start.

Women, what is it that makes you submit to the black man's cock?
The-truth-must-be-shared.png

Back