The submissiveness of whites

Yes whites really submissive NOT!!! don't know what kind of white people you know or what kinda ******* you all been taking 2 world wars just about every other war of any note conquest as well as their empire building innovation the list could fill the next 1000 pages whatever you think of the morality of their history our history as every other race was on the journey with them you don't get where they are, by been submissive,lol

On a personal level I have many white male friends and not one I know would indulge in what some white dudes here are cracking off about not for all the tea in CHINA MATE!! is the response you would get.
I also often see written here about white men not been naturally alpha males well I disagree their to Think maybe some of you should spend some time in Russia or better still DO A STINT IN A RUSSIAN PRISON!!

Most white american men are very cowardly and afraid of blacks. For example, I am the only white person EVER that I have seen stand up to black people in public or at work. Most of them don't have the balls to speak their mind. Like we had some job setup assignments, and the black people always dominated which radio station was playing, and the white people NEVER said ******* (except for me). That is just an example, I don't really want to get into the ideology of it here, but yes, most white american men are pussies. Black men can pretty much have their way with them, and they won't say or do anything to defend themselves.
/end rant.

Most white american men are very cowardly and afraid of blacks. For example, I am the only white person EVER that I have seen stand up to black people in public or at work. Most of them don't have the balls to speak their mind. Like we had some job setup assignments, and the black people always dominated which radio station was playing, and the white people NEVER said ******* (except for me). That is just an example, I don't really want to get into the ideology of it here, but yes, most white american men are pussies. Black men can pretty much have their way with them, and they won't say or do anything to defend themselves.
/end rant.
So all white American men are pussy's yeah you no I don't like to get into arguments here but you are talking out of your backside mate I have served with both black and white American men in the forces I'm mixed race by the way US marines are some of the bravest men I know they always got yours and each others back. and frankly I find your comment based on your personal experience trying to put down the entire white male population of America not only racist but an insult to the brave men that risk their lives and have gave their lives recently and in the past to protect your freedoms so you can come on websites and say the stuff you say and I don't care if your white you can still be racist against your own brothers as racism is judging someone based on the color of their skin or ethnic group regardless of whether you are a member of it, end of my rant !!

The military is where I first decided that I needed to give myself to the Black community. My first time with a Black man was in Germany in the Army and he just took me in the office during a break. I was engaged at the time and I have given myself to the Black community since that time. ~Mona
Sometimes I get smirks from black men when I date black women. They know they've got the one big thing I don't.

There are women who date white guys only, but it definitely isn't for the same reasons many non-black women go black-only.

And I was also in the military. Biggest guys in Basic both black.

It is a lot of things, from physique to appearance to the voice and tone, but it is mostly attitude and the way black men approach sex. Sex with white guys is all politically correct, but sex with a black man is one hundred percent about servicing his needs and wants. From the moment the opportunity appears imminent, I know I am going to service him, and he does too. The only thing that remains to be discovered is what service he requires. How he wishes to use me, if you will. I know I am going to give him whatever he wishes, and again, he knos it also. Therefore he does not hesitate, he simply takes what it is that he wants in whatever manner he wants. The act will be decisive, not politically correct. No "do you like this" or "what do you like" involved in sex with a black man, it is "get on your knees and suck it, bitch" or "bend over and give me your fat ass" or he simply pushes you onto your back and spreads your legs wide and shoves it in.

And let me tell you, being fucked is far more sexually stimulating then making love.

I totally agree, and this sums up my attitude about IR.........It's just exciting and really fulfilling (not a pun).

I guess I'll write my opinions here since the question was asked to us white women, for the most part. It really is a lot of different things ... from a Black Man's physique to His appearance to His 'swag' and confidence to His very direct and commanding tone of voice and tone. Mostly, overall attitude of Black guys.

With my very first boyfriend, who was Black (of course) it was His presence and 100% all about servicing his needs. The first time he fucked me I was still a virgin and he really fucked my brains loose. It wasn't gentle at all - It was masculine to me. Painful, yes. But, also manly and masculine. It was worlds apart from all those whiteboys and white men asking me, "Dana, will you go out with me?" and groveling for attention. With him, no matter how naive I was back then, it was more like just taking off my panties and taking my pussy for a purpose!

From then on .. I knew all too well that when he called me or texted me to come see him after school that I was going to service him, and my body was there to serve his needs. I just never knew "how" he was going to use me. His text messages to me while I was in my last class at school were more like, "My Dick is Hard .. Get your white ass o'er here!" My responses went from "okay" to "yes, Sir" pretty darn quick, I will say that. After the 5th or 6th time He fucked me it was pretty obvious that he had me wrapped around His little finger and He controlled my pussy. Really obvious!

Black Men simply take what they want - no asking or meek advances. There are no questions asking "what do you like?" or "Does that feel good" or anything, something some of my white gf's used to tell me they got from their wimpier white boyfriends. With Superior Black Men, it really is more of the attitude og "Get on your knees and suck my cock, bitch!" ... and, yes we sure do comply.

Of course, growing up and seeing white guys always "cowering" around with their meek, timid attitudes trying to wait for an opening to talk to us while the Black Man approaches us so boldly tells it like it is DOES have something to do with it all too. I've seen it a hundred times - a dozen white men standing around staring at me dressed all hot in a club or at a concert while just one young black guy simply struts up to me so confidently and begins His "game." LOL. All of us white girls have seen this, I'm so sure .. it's like that sooo much. And, yeah ... 10 outta 10 times if I'm gonna go with a guy .. it will be him, a Black Man! I'm even sure that if he turned and told all those other white men standing around to get the hell outta there .. 9 would say "yes sir" and leave while the last one remaining would buy our drinks for us all night!

Black Men have it ... white boys don't! Guess it's called raw masculinity. :blackheart:Dana
Interesting post.

As a blk man I get a kick out of how submissive white men can be (or white couples).

My first wife always said a black man would never touch her and that turned out to be a lie the last nlack guy she was screwing when we were still married was a co worker of hers. She used him or he used her for sex only were basically fuck buddies, but he was twice as big as her and I think his physical size intimidated/ impressed her if he wanted to have sex she was agreeable regardsless the circumstances. If I would of asked or demanded things like that from her she would of refused and been mad I even suggested it.

Reactions: wit
Sometimes I get smirks from black men when I date black women. They know they've got the one big thing I don't.

There are women who date white guys only, but it definitely isn't for the same reasons many non-black women go black-only.

And I was also in the military. Biggest guys in Basic both black.

When my husband was in the military, I spent a lot of time at the barracks. And I got a lot of sex. I had both Black and white men. I can say that often when I was having sex with a bunch of white men and a Black Man walked in, the white men got off of me and wanted to watch the Black Man fuck me.

In the military there are a lot of opportunities for women to get sex. And the Black Men have no trouble in approaching women for sex, even if the women are married. Although the military has a rule or law about adultery, it isn't very strictly enforced, if at all.

Any time I went to the barracks, I was rarely the only white married woman there. I can't count the times when a guy would take me to his room and his roommate already had another man's wife in his bed. There were several married wives that I saw often when I went to the barracks.

I can tell you, from my experience, that most of us enjoyed the sex we had with Black Men much more than the sex we had with many of the white men. There were some very dominant white men, and they were in high demand to the women who didn't do Black Men. What was funny was that many of the women who claimed they would never have sex with a Black Man did, eventually.

As a woman, I am naturally submissive to most men, but many of the Black Men I have been with have been animals, sexually. When I really wanted to get fucked, I knew that there were certain white men, and most all of the Black Men, that I could count on.

Being in the adult entertainment industry gives me a unique perspective I feel on many areas of interracial sexual activities. It also allows me to meet, talk with and interact with a large number of people. Even though in my private life, I am involved in interracial swinging, I am not a submissive, nor do I have a submissive personality... yet I love to interact with black men only. I am married to a white man who is my complete cuckold. My husband is much older than I am, and I love being dominant over him in every aspect of his sex life. I love multiple black men taking me in every way imaginable while my husband only watches. I love him watching me pleasured by black men only in ways I will never allow him to pleasure me. The more intense my activities are with black men, the more I love him seeing me engage in them and the more I want to deny him my body and do! In my opinion, it is simply fine that a woman can be dominant in personality and yet animalistic with her black lovers... allowing them full access to do as they wish with her and still control her husband 100% of the time. I'm just wondering what others feel about this type of relationship dynamic and any experiences you might have to share in this area.

Khristy xoxo

View attachment 458576
Da suche ich schon ständig nach deutschen interracial filmen... Und dann kenne ich deine nicht!!!????! Schande über mich!!!!

So all white American men are pussy's yeah you no I don't like to get into arguments here but you are talking out of your backside mate I have served with both black and white American men in the forces I'm mixed race by the way US marines are some of the bravest men I know they always got yours and each others back. and frankly I find your comment based on your personal experience trying to put down the entire white male population of America not only racist but an insult to the brave men that risk their lives and have gave their lives recently and in the past to protect your freedoms so you can come on websites and say the stuff you say and I don't care if your white you can still be racist against your own brothers as racism is judging someone based on the color of their skin or ethnic group regardless of whether you are a member of it, end of my rant !!

Well said Devon, something is racist when a person who sees writing or hears something and considers it to be racist. Be it negative (all whites are submissive) or positive (all black men have huge dicks).

A white guy saying all white men are sub, and should be cucks, while he is stating his beliefs to another that can be racist.

A muslim telling me he is not racist for saying that jews are money grabbers, because their beliefs are similar, sorry mate you are wrong, I see that as racist(not only because I am of Jewish heritage), and that is what the law says racism is. Funny thing was this guy was telling me I don't know the law, so I threw that back, and asked him for his name, so I could report him to the police, he hung up real quick after that.

If you (hearing of reading) believe something is racist then it is, no matter what the person saying it thinks. People can innocently say something racist, without a actually being a racist.

Reactions: wit
If you (hearing of reading) believe something is racist then it is, no matter what the person saying it thinks. People can innocently say something racist, without a actually being a racist.
There's a bit of a contradiction there mate. I see what you are saying, but that's the thing with today's PC attitude to racism. Not everything is racism just because a person thinks it is.

Everyone is racist, no matter the race. Luckily most well thinking rational people do not consciously discriminate. Institutionalized racism however is a very real thing and something the collective can and should change. The intention matters on a personal and a macro scale.

And yeah, I am getting fed up with these self loathing inferiority fetishists too. Every thread the same role play. It's really time for a roleplay free zone.

Last edited:
There's a bit of a contradiction there mate. I see what you are saying, but that's the thing with today's PC attitude to racism. Not everything is racism just because a person thinks it is.

Everyone is racist, no matter the race. Luckily most well thinking rational people do not consciously discriminate. Institutionalized racism however is a very real thing and something the collective can change.

And yeah, I am getting fed up with these self loathing inferiority fetishists too. Every thread the same role play. It's really time for a roleplay free zone,

In the case of criminal law if a person deems what they saw/heard was racist, then it is investigated. But I do get your point like I said a person might say something innocently, not being racist, but if someone complains then it will be investigated as racism. These are sad days.

it's the same with islamophobia, is it islamophobic to suggest Muslims have a part to play in fighting the so called (Muslim) extremists trying to take over the world?

I should have worded it better,

In the case of criminal law if a person deems what they saw/heard was racist, then it is investigated. But I do get your point like I said a person might say something innocently, not being racist, but if someone complains then it will be investigated as racism. These are sad days.

it's the same with islamophobia, is it islamophobic to suggest Muslims have a part to play in fighting the so called (Muslim) extremists trying to take over the world?

I should have worded it better,
Yes it's strange, since it's actually in the quran and hadith's, it's not exactly a secret. Yet you get branded as a islamophobe. Even worse, some muslims tend to shout racism in europe when confronted with a kufr with a different opinion. Strange, how they see them self as some theological race.

Yes it's strange, since it's actually in the quran and hadith's, it's not exactly a secret. Yet you get branded as a islamophobe. Even worse, some muslims tend to shout racism in europe when confronted with a kufr with a different opinion. Strange, how they see them self as some theological race.
Extremism is Desperation and fear in the minds of people who can't face the fact they are or might be wrong.

Back