What is the percentage of white wives in the USA?

What percentage of married white women have sex with a Black man?

• Less than 5%

Votes: 115 22.0%
  • 5-15%

Votes: 104 19.9%
  • 16%-25%

Votes: 113 21.6%
  • 26%-50%

Votes: 96 18.4%
  • Over half of them.

Votes: 94 18.0%

• Total voters
Its nice that you have such a relationship with them. Since they are both left feet, do you walk in circles all day, looking for BBC?
No, If I walked in circles, I would never find any unless they happened to work for the USPS, UPS or FED EX. That is why I have a motorized wheelchair with a V4. If that intuition goes off, I can run them down.

Having been in the lifestyle community for well over 17 years , attended many clubs , parties , hotel takeovers , etc . And belonged to a number of fetish oriented websites I can tell you with near certainty it is under 5% . I have a degree in mathematics and know that while unscientific websites like this are a self selecting sample of the general population. In 17 years I have searched through many profiles and only twice come across some nobody we knew outside of the lifestyle . That being said I think many women , and a fair number of men would be shocked at the underworld of sex that exists . From swinger parties to swingers clubs , to gang bangs and bdsm scenes . But in a larger metro area of over 5 million , even 1% means 50,000 people are participating.

I'm sure that would be the only thing you liked. Like I'm sure your subtle almost unrecognizable liking of feet is all I would be interested in.

Im sure I could make an exception and come out of my shell for a fellow feet lover. I know it may come as a surprise, but I would even be willing to suck your toes into orgasm, given they are polished and well manicured.

Last edited:
No nails left after the shark attack back in 2017.

I saw you on the news. Thats why the face looked so familiar. It was no shark, that was a dolphin, and it saved you from drowning. Lets be real, you were born this way. Dont blame it on the marine life.

It is below 5%. I know a lot of black guys wish it were higher (because they erroneously think white women dig them ) but the statistics do not bear it out. Less than 3% of married couples engage in lifestyle activity (black or white). Cuckholdry is even less than that. One need only ask himself the question …how many couples do you personally know and of that number how many are really in the lifestyle? The fact is if you took 100 random white married women aged 20 to 70 fewer than 1 would have had black sex.
agree 100 % , even though many white husbands myself included would love to add our wives into that top percentage .

I know this is not scientific, but I was hoping to get the opinion of the folks on here based on their personal experiences. Based on what you have seen, what you have suspicions of, and what you have done yourselves. My question is; what percentage of married white women have had sex with a Black man while married to white man? There seems to be a huge number of married white men who are all for it, and I am wondering how often it actually happens.
I don't know the overall percentage, But I have done it many times.

Oh, there has been a lot of studies on this and the number of people who lie on sexual surveys is really high. It is really hard to say. I mean people think they know how many people actually cheat but a large number of them lie as well. I still think the number is not very high and I have a couple of friends who like me cheat on their husbands with black men. I would think the number is somewhere between 5 and 10% or close to that. It is hard to really have any idea though. People are just not going to be honest about these types of things on surveys.
The question is also not specific enough, do they include prior to being married, consensual, i.e. the husband knows, or cheating wives?

Having been in the lifestyle community for well over 17 years , attended many clubs , parties , hotel takeovers , etc . And belonged to a number of fetish oriented websites I can tell you with near certainty it is under 5% . I have a degree in mathematics and know that while unscientific websites like this are a self selecting sample of the general population. In 17 years I have searched through many profiles and only twice come across some nobody we knew outside of the lifestyle . That being said I think many women , and a fair number of men would be shocked at the underworld of sex that exists . From swinger parties to swingers clubs , to gang bangs and bdsm scenes . But in a larger metro area of over 5 million , even 1% means 50,000 people are participating.
As we say “…do the math”. It does not take much in the way of statistical analysis to conclude fewer than one in twenty married white wives have sex with black males. You are correct in your conclusion based on empirical data gleaned by you. I believe this site hosts a lot of wishful thinking by both black and white males. Just because a guy got lucky once in his youth with a black or white woman does not mean wives of either race are engaging in IR sex. It is just wishful thinking.

all I can say........is from what I know and have seen......it is growing quickly, white women have now been exposed to the Black community more and more today and we are becoming theirs......being brought in as Black property.

GREAT INSIGHT!!!!!

Does your 5% stat refer to number of white women currently having sex with black men or is it reference to the number of white women who have EVER had sex with a black man ?

About 25% of white women have EVER fucked black men. Of the married white women who have fucked black men that’s not their husband after marriage, I’d guess 1-2%.

It really depends on what part of the country you live in. Where I grew up, it was a melting pot. It was very very common to see interracial couples of every different race. I’m Asian and the only thing there weren’t really a lot of were Asians. So I dated a few black girls, a ton of Latinas and tons of white girls. But to see a woman with a black man wasn’t weird or uncommon. If you live in an area with a lot of Asians, you’ll likely date several Asians, if you live in an area with few black people, you’ll likely not date many black people and so on. I’d say some places the percentage is 30-40% and other places it’s less than 5%. And considering the population of the US is only about 13% black, I’d say it’s realistically 5% give or take a little.

Since I was the thread starter I wanted to clarify; My original question was what percentage of white wives had had sex with a black man. I think I voted high at 16-25%. After some thought I do think it is less than that. However, based on my personal experiences, the percent of white women who have or have had sex with black men is much higher. Just recently I was having a discussion with a white lady friend, and she told me about her "dance partner". She claimed that is all he was, but she proceeded to tell me how they went out to lunch and dinner, went out to bars, and he always made her pay, as well as other white women he had some type of relationship with. He told her he didn't want a real relationship, just women to fill certain roles. She admitted she found him attractive.

Back