My favorite topic. Is this true? Found it on the internet so it has to be. Lol

Just curious a to what you guys think after reading the meme. I love the thought of fucking a baby into a married white womb while the husband knowing or not pays the bills. Good.
Thinking about it, it's super interesting that we can have chil.dren of any race. The white genes will likely be the recessive gene and the sperm from the guy will likely be the dominant.

Last edited:
Thinking about it, it's super interesting that we can have baby.ren of any race. The white genes will likely be the recessive gene and the sperm from the guy will likely be the dominant.
Hate to blow up ypur fantasy, but what is stated is not true. Genes will always be mixed, the baby will always be mixed race. When a black man gets a white female pregnant, the baby will never be 100% black, nor will it be 100% white. The exact percentage will differ, but will not be far of 50/50. This is simply how nature works.

Hate to blow up ypur fantasy, but what is stated is not true. Genes will always be mixed, the baby will always be mixed race. When a black man gets a white female pregnant, the baby will never be 100% black, nor will it be 100% white. The exact percentage will differ, but will not be far of 50/50. This is simply how nature works.
I know that any offspring will be mixed race.
I was referring to various traits, like the hair and eyes. Brown eyes are dominant over blue and all that.

Just curious a to what you guys think after reading the meme. I love the thought of fucking a baby into a married white womb while the husband knowing or not pays the bills. Good.
I love the idea of a white cuckold husband paying the bills and raising a black man's baby after a black man fucks his black baby into her
unprotected married white cunt and womb.
In fact my wife wanted a black man to fuck his black baby into her unprotected married white cunt and womb. My wife was fucked by 6 black men bareback but none of them did fuck their black baby into her. My was and still is very sad she did not have a black baby. Of course, I told my wife That I would have loved to watch a black man fuck his black baby into her and would love it like our own babies and, of course, pay all of the bills to raise it.

I love the idea of a white cuckold husband paying the bills and raising a black man's baby after a black man fucks his black baby into her
unprotected married white cunt and womb.
In fact my wife wanted a black man to fuck his black baby into her unprotected married white cunt and womb. My wife was fucked by 6 black men bareback but none of them did fuck their black baby into her. My was and still is very sad she did not have a black baby. Of course, I told my wife That I would have loved to watch a black man fuck his black baby into her and would love it like our own babies and, of course, pay all of the bills to raise it.
I enjoy your enthusiasm about this subject hotone2. You never cease to amaze me by the things you say and do@

Me and my wife always roleplay about a black guy knocking her up and we wouldn't even be able to hide what happened. Make her say how much she wants to be knocked up whole I fill her up

Back