What is the percentage of white wives in the USA?

What percentage of married white women have sex with a Black man?

• Less than 5%

Votes: 115 22.0%
  • 5-15%

Votes: 104 19.9%
  • 16%-25%

Votes: 113 21.6%
  • 26%-50%

Votes: 96 18.4%
  • Over half of them.

Votes: 94 18.0%

• Total voters
the questions should be dual.
1-how many white women have already had sex with a black man?
&
2-how many white women are currently or regularly having sex with a black man?

i'd say perhaps 50%+ on Q#1 & 15-20% on Q#2.
Augh! My researcher instincts are stronger than my interracial ones, and I can't let these insane estimates just slide, lol! There is just no way you can justify with any kind of math that half of all white women have already had sex with a black man. That's just crazy!

Augh! My researcher instincts are stronger than my interracial ones, and I can't let these insane estimates just slide, lol! There is just no way you can justify with any kind of math that half of all white women have already had sex with a black man. That's just crazy!
I agree... No way that math adds up.

How did we get from Married white women to white women? The question was Married white women.
Exactly. When I started this thread, I said married white women. I knew there is almost no way to get a scientific estimate. I asked for an opinion based on personal experiences. I agree that the amount is nowhere near what some have suggested.

My wife has been with 2 Black men since we were married, one of them twice. She always told me it would never happen. Based on that, and what I have seen and suspected, I believe it could be as high as 25%. I think it has likely increased dramatically in recent years. When we have attended swingers clubs, the Black men are very popular with the white couples.
What clubs do you prefer?

I know this is not scientific, but I was hoping to get the opinion of the folks on here based on their personal experiences. Based on what you have seen, what you have suspicions of, and what you have done yourselves. My question is; what percentage of married white women have had sex with a Black man while married to white man? There seems to be a huge number of married white men who are all for it, and I am wondering how often it actually happens.
Your poll is skewed because of the overwhelming number of white men here that either pretend or have never discussed thier fetish with thier wives.

Most white swingers/hotwives I know play with white dudes. Even when they play with blacks they have unrealistic standards like an 8-inch dick (mainly because of the cuck hubbies/bf) which excludes many black men so I'm guessing very few compared to other races.

Most white swingers/hotwives I know play with white dudes. Even when they play with blacks they have unrealistic standards like an 8-inch dick (mainly because of the cuck hubbies/bf) which excludes many black men so I'm guessing very few compared to other races.
Although we have had limited experience with Blacks, of the few that we have played with most were larger than me, and I am over 7 inches. We didn't measure them, but the first one she was with told me he was 9 inches, and I saw no reason not to believe him. The young Black man who my customer sucked off was also significantly larger than me.

Although we have had limited experience with Blacks, of the few that we have played with most were larger than me, and I am over 7 inches. We didn't measure them, but the first one she was with told me he was 9 inches, and I saw no reason not to believe him. The young Black man who my customer sucked off was also significantly larger than me.
My husband is larger than all but 2 of my bulls and all previous so there goes that theory.

i think that is because if they're going to go that way, they want something far better than the 70%. they want much more like a top10%

All these polls and answered to this question about percentages is so hard to predict and why I say that is because I think there is another very high percent of very conservative white women who have had, (or still having) an affair with a black guy and NEVER admit it or ever tell anyone. And p personally think there are a lot more of these types than people realize. I say that because while in college, my black husbands younger brother , had a number of sexual experiences with a very wealth girl and was always fearful of it getting known and always made him promise to never tell. She is now married, also into another very wealthy family. He's still never told us exactly who she is but both my husband and I pretty much know who we is and many, many people would be shocked to know who it is.. And we have no reasons not to.believe him.telling us about it..
So, bottom line, that's another type of "silent" girls that makes it impossible to predict.

All these polls and answered to this question about percentages is so hard to predict and why I say that is because I think there is another very high percent of very conservative white women who have had, (or still having) an affair with a black guy and NEVER admit it or ever tell anyone. And p personally think there are a lot more of these types than people realize. I say that because while in college, my black husbands younger brother , had a number of sexual experiences with a very wealth girl and was always fearful of it getting known and always made him promise to never tell. She is now married, also into another very wealthy family. He's still never told us exactly who she is but both my husband and I pretty much know who we is and many, many people would be shocked to know who it is.. And we have no reasons not to.believe him.telling us about it..
So, bottom line, that's another type of "silent" girls that makes it impossible to predict.
I think I sort of said that at the beginning. :D

valid point. concealment.

Back