Would you 🤔 have you 😉 lets have a friendly convo 😘

I had the opposite. My one and only MARRIED couple years back. The wife fell in love with me. We all three used to do everything together. I cared for her but not quite love. She got pregnant, so I skipped. Worst decision I ever made. Now I want more k I d s but that's not the topic here. Yeah I was close once but no cigar. She was a really cool gul to say the least.

Can’t see myself falling in love for any women on here (not to say it can’t happend) just that I’ve learned to keep kink lifestyle separate from true love and connection and I don’t see it here that’s just me tho🙌🏾🤷🏾‍♂️
I learned the same. Keep those two worlds apart otherwise you're setting yourself up for failure because at some point one of you will get tired or bored with the lifestyle and want a Peaceful life routine instead of Kinky sexual ******* all the time. Once that happens cheating starts because those " kink desires " seem to always be more important than " love " ESPECIALLY if it's the Guy that wants to stop but not the Gf or wife so it's best to keep those two worlds apart

Back