Have you ever brought a BBC curious friend on a date?

BayernBBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Germany
Here's a question for the Hotwives.
(HOTWIVES or cucks. Those in fantasy-land please refrain from responding and just read what I hope to be are actual, factual responses).

Ladies, have you ever brought a BBC curious friend along on a date and introduced her to the Lifestyle? Let's all gather 'round the screen and read a good tale or two...

Hell, I'll even expand the story-telling forum: As well as female friends given an up close and personal introduction, any cuck-males introduced by a female friend?

It's Friday. Entertain the masses because I at least have seen everything decent N3tflix has to offer this month🤣

When I was working as a nurse, I introduced several coworkers to BBC. Sometimes on double dates. Sometimes I would pretend to accidentally meet BBCs I knew when we were out as a work group after hours.

Also, as a side note, one of my favorite things ever is to be a black guy’s first white pussy. An incredible turn on.

Attachments

• F21AE288-4CC8-4305-9F7B-36D6021AF828.jpeg
    F21AE288-4CC8-4305-9F7B-36D6021AF828.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 1CABD570-222A-4CDB-9034-D1D139EE6063.jpeg
    1CABD570-222A-4CDB-9034-D1D139EE6063.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 231
  • 9160B1B6-2F43-4D16-B048-6D65D148C40F.jpeg
    9160B1B6-2F43-4D16-B048-6D65D148C40F.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 233
When I was working as a nurse, I introduced several coworkers to BBC. Sometimes on double dates. Sometimes I would pretend to accidentally meet BBCs I knew when we were out as a work group after hours.

Also, as a side note, one of my favorite things ever is to be a black guy’s first white pussy. An incredible turn on.
Thank you for sharing
👍🏽

We need more like you

Here's a question for the Hotwives.
(HOTWIVES or cucks. Those in fantasy-land please refrain from responding and just read what I hope to be are actual, factual responses).

Ladies, have you ever brought a BBC curious friend along on a date and introduced her to the Lifestyle? Let's all gather 'round the screen and read a good tale or two...

Hell, I'll even expand the story-telling forum: As well as female friends given an up close and personal introduction, any cuck-males introduced by a female friend?

It's Friday. Entertain the masses because I at least have seen everything decent N3tflix has to offer this month🤣
Yes, I have. Before my family moved to the other coast, I introduced my friend to my bull as my "replacement" of sorts. She was my first female sex partner and the person my husband and I had played with. You can probably find the longer description of all that in one my older comments.

In any case, since she was already a sex partner, she was the only one I told about my arrangement with Ty. She was very interested in being with him and since I was leaving we arranged to be with him together (he was not hard to convince, lol). We had a few threesomes with Ty even as she was still having a couple of get togethers with me and my husband (and me privately) before we physically moved. She saw him semi-regularly for a little while, but then she started to date someone seriously and it dropped off.

That’s so naughty setting up your coworkers like that to get them into BBC.

Getting harder to find us that haven’t had a white pussy and even white married pussy now!!!

Being the first" is always special :)

Back