Did you loose the best fuck you have ever had?

King Blue

Male
From
GA, US
Question to anyone who will answer. Have you ever had such an amazing sexual experience that you took for granted and despite thinking you could do better you have never reached that point again to date?

I will admit to this by having an amazing sexual relationship in my early 20's with an Asian Mistress for 3 straight days then we parted ways never to see each other again. I have traveled around the world looking for that magic again and 20 years later still haven't found it.

Has this ever happened to any of you?

I'm just curious?

The ******* of a friend of mine. I was quite young, we met through her obviously (my friend) and obviously she never knew what happened either. It was just amazing, we didn't even have dates or anything, he said for discretion because he was married, but even I at that age knew he just wanted to fuck me and not waste time on dates. So I would always wait at the same corner, he would stop quickly in the car, I would get in, he would drive to that hotel 5 blocks away, and we fucked like crazy all afternoon, his wife thought he was on double shift. It was fucking amazing and horny for the whole situation, I had a boyfriend, he was my friend's ******* and married. The huge secret we had always made me very horny, he was black of course.

The ******* of a friend of mine. I was quite young, we met through her obviously (my friend) and obviously she never knew what happened either. It was just amazing, we didn't even have dates or anything, he said for discretion because he was married, but even I at that age knew he just wanted to fuck me and not waste time on dates. So I would always wait at the same corner, he would stop quickly in the car, I would get in, he would drive to that hotel 5 blocks away, and we fucked like crazy all afternoon, his wife thought he was on double shift. It was fucking amazing and horny for the whole situation, I had a boyfriend, he was my friend's ******* and married. The huge secret we had always made me very horny, he was black of course.
That's amazing how did it end if I may ask?

Sad to say I have. Two contenders for the best fuck I ever had both with a sub streak one much more so than the other. @ of the biggest mistakes of my life. I regret not marrying one of them.

Well , here's my two cents worth. You mentioned in your early twenties , you were young and dumb and full of CUM like all of us. In my younger years it was only about satisfying my sexual desires. I didn't care about being with that one whom broke my bed down and made me cum twice back to back and introduce me to anal fucking . I haven't had another experience like that. We only have memories.

I had just separated from my wife and hooked up with this blond hair, blue eyed nurse who was a dynamo in bed. We fucked all the time, and pretty much anywhere and everywhere. Unfortunately, she had alcohol issues and some mental health issues, and we ended up separating.

Question to anyone who will answer. Have you ever had such an amazing sexual experience that you took for granted and despite thinking you could do better you have never reached that point again to date?

I will admit to this by having an amazing sexual relationship in my early 20's with an Asian Mistress for 3 straight days then we parted ways never to see each other again. I have traveled around the world looking for that magic again and 20 years later still haven't found it.

I'm just curious?
Yes it has. We are still friends but I lost him thru no fault of my own. His issue was he was falling in love with me but knew I am not ready for love.

Yes it has. We are still friends but I lost him thru no fault of my own. His issue was he was falling in love with me but knew I am not ready for love.

Although I will say I miss him every day. Miss the way he feels inside of me the way we fucked how we connected. Just spent 2 hours talking to him and listening to him. Looking at him wishing his mouth was on my pussy instead of him saying his mind isn't clear enough with me.

Damn girl this is making me horny now

I always considered the first black guy I was with the best lover I have ever had. I was 18 and he was 25 years my senior. It started just before I married my now husband and it went on for nearly a year before it ended and we agreed to not try to contact each other again. I tried for a couple of years to find a substitute to replace him, which I never did, and it led to many disappointments. Once I stopped trying find his clone, things "normalized".

The first white woman i ever had was a married redhead mom 15 years older than me. I was her first black guy too. Her husband worked out of town a lot and the second he left she’d be on the phone asking me for sex. She absolutely loved it and I had an awful lot of fun in bed with her. I had to move away for work after well over a year of fucking her repeatedly. Miss you L xx

I'm just curious?
It was a crazy hippy chick with blonde hair, cold blues eyes and banging little petite body with freshly installed DDs. She was nasty in a very good way. Just didn’t work out after 9 months bummer she an amazing fuck!!

Last edited:
Although I will say I miss him every day. Miss the way he feels inside of me the way we fucked how we connected. Just spent 2 hours talking to him and listening to him. Looking at him wishing his mouth was on my pussy instead of him saying his mind isn't clear enough with me.
I hate that it had to end; you deserve to feel and savor those things again. My Jenn has an ex bf she has a strong connection to, see each other once or twice a year, and reeeally look forward to eaxg others bodies.

I always considered the first black guy I was with the best lover I have ever had. I was 18 and he was 25 years my senior. It started just before I married my now husband and it went on for nearly a year before it ended and we agreed to not try to contact each other again. I tried for a couple of years to find a substitute to replace him, which I never did, and it led to many disappointments. Once I stopped trying find his clone, things "normalized".
Can be a certain special niceness in Happy memories, having him to miss, even if bittersweet; hope you are verrrrry pleasantly surprised next time you meet someone!

In highschool i came close to having a threesome with my at the time gf and her older cousin, I couldn't make it happen, I regret not pushing for it, because they were both smoking hot and my horny af self at that time would've went 5-6 rounds back to back on them without a break.

My ex was amazing in bed, but she used to cheat on me, including with a very powerfully bult black security doorman at a club.
I was just gutted she never let me watch, even though she knew I was open to it. In the end she left me to get with another guy she could cheat on.
I suppose for her the thrill of cheating was more powerful than cuckolding me.

Back