What is the percentage of white wives in the USA?

What percentage of married white women have sex with a Black man?

• Less than 5%

Votes: 115 22.0%
  • 5-15%

Votes: 104 19.9%
  • 16%-25%

Votes: 113 21.6%
  • 26%-50%

Votes: 96 18.4%
  • Over half of them.

Votes: 94 18.0%

• Total voters
Oh, there has been a lot of studies on this and the number of people who lie on sexual surveys is really high. It is really hard to say. I mean people think they know how many people actually cheat but a large number of them lie as well. I still think the number is not very high and I have a couple of friends who like me cheat on their husbands with black men. I would think the number is somewhere between 5 and 10% or close to that. It is hard to really have any idea though. People are just not going to be honest about these types of things on surveys.

All these polls and answered to this question about percentages is so hard to predict and why I say that is because I think there is another very high percent of very conservative white women who have had, (or still having) an affair with a black guy and NEVER admit it or ever tell anyone. And p personally think there are a lot more of these types than people realize. I say that because while in college, my black husbands younger brother , had a number of sexual experiences with a very wealth girl and was always fearful of it getting known and always made him promise to never tell. She is now married, also into another very wealthy family. He's still never told us exactly who she is but both my husband and I pretty much know who we is and many, many people would be shocked to know who it is.. And we have no reasons not to.believe him.telling us about it..
So, bottom line, that's another type of "silent" girls that makes it impossible to predict.
Oh I’m sure somewhere secretly there are married white women getting banged by black men. With that said, as a whole I would argue it’s just a fraction of married white woman that partake in it. I would also argue that there are more single white woman then married white women that sleep with black men.

Yeah, the question says "married white women" not "white women married to a white man". So I figure all white women married to a black man would be a "yes" to this question. That is why I put a 16-25%. But if the question was "sex with a black man other than her husband" I would certainly drop to the 5-15% bracket.

Cosmo had an article some months back that said 60% of married white women have had sex with a black man. I am certainly one of them, and I have five close girl friends and of the five, not including me, three have had sex with black men. I dress to attract, wear a QoS locket, and lock eyes with black men when they look at me...followed by a smile.

I agree with many of the responses to this question..........from what I have seen and know....I wpuld say approx. today I think it has reached 20% of white women who have had sex with Black men and its growing. Its growing faster I think because of the increased exposure to Black men white women experience today.

I agree with many of the responses to this question..........from what I have seen and know....I wpuld say approx. today I think it has reached 20% of white women who have had sex with Black men and its growing. Its growing faster I think because of the increased exposure to Black men white women experience today.
The question was regarding “MARRIED” white women

Cosmo had an article some months back that said 60% of married white women have had sex with a black man. I am certainly one of them, and I have five close girl friends and of the five, not including me, three have had sex with black men. I dress to attract, wear a QoS locket, and lock eyes with black men when they look at me...followed by a smile.
The simple math in that equation defies logic. Especially when you look at the population % and density based on race and region in the US. When I look at it and just run some numbers even knowing the number of people who lie on sexual surveys, I think 5% may be high.

I think over 50 percent around 20 million white women have had sex with a nubian here in the USA there are 40 million white girls of beeding age to 65 here in the USA.

The simple math in that equation defies logic. Especially when you look at the population % and density based on race and region in the US. When I look at it and just run some numbers even knowing the number of people who lie on sexual surveys, I think 5% may be high.
Exactly, logically 5% at most

The actual percentage who have done it is 5-15%. The ones who would consider it or have had fantasies or thoughts about it is more likely 26-50%

Augh! My researcher instincts are stronger than my interracial ones, and I can't let these insane estimates just slide, lol! There is just no way you can justify with any kind of math that half of all white women have already had sex with a black man. That's just crazy!
I think that if it’s not 50% it’s real close to50% especially the young girls ,I live by a high school and there’s is a lot more white ******* then black ******* in this town but it seems like all I ever see is white teenage girls with black boyfriends so I don’t know for sure and my X-wife who was bbc only since age 14 she told me most of her friends if they didn’t have black sex partners now had a bbc fling at least once in their life , my wife gave me to a gay black Master who owns me now and Master John doesn’t allow me any contact with my X -wife or really anyone just his friends and they are my superiors a few of his friends I address as Master and the rest I call sir or ma’am they know me as Master John’s slave his property , he has whipped and disciplined me in front of his guests before , he likes to show his control over me it’s very important to me too

Augh! My researcher instincts are stronger than my interracial ones, and I can't let these insane estimates just slide, lol! There is just no way you can justify with any kind of math that half of all white women have already had sex with a black man. That's just crazy!
we have to keep in mind the percentage of white women that have EVER BEEN with a black man, not how many are married to one or are having relations with one right now. It doesn't seem far off to suggest that the number could be in the 50% range. Don't think we will ever be able to verify any accurate numbers. But I look at my own situation and I (white male who lives in suburbia of mid size American city) and I can rattle off a lot of names of women that I personally know who are married to, dated or have had sex with black men. My ex wife was brought into the fold by a close friend who was dating a black guy, but both were married to white men. Her freind has a two sisters married to black men and the list can go on and on. That is just some of the women close to me.

Reactions: wit
It is below 5%. I know a lot of black guys wish it were higher (because they erroneously think white women dig them ) but the statistics do not bear it out. Less than 3% of married couples engage in lifestyle activity (black or white). Cuckholdry is even less than that. One need only ask himself the question …how many couples do you personally know and of that number how many are really in the lifestyle? The fact is if you took 100 random white married women aged 20 to 70 fewer than 1 would have had black sex.

Back