What is the percentage of white wives in the USA?

What percentage of married white women have sex with a Black man?

• Less than 5%

Votes: 115 22.0%
  • 5-15%

Votes: 104 19.9%
  • 16%-25%

Votes: 113 21.6%
  • 26%-50%

Votes: 96 18.4%
  • Over half of them.

Votes: 94 18.0%

• Total voters
Let's remember that the average white guy suffers from approach anxiety. A greater percentage of black guys have Game and aren't particularly shy about approaching a woman they find attractive. The guys who approach more are the ones getting sex.

It is below 5%. I know a lot of black guys wish it were higher (because they erroneously think white women dig them ) but the statistics do not bear it out. Less than 3% of married couples engage in lifestyle activity (black or white). Cuckholdry is even less than that. One need only ask himself the question …how many couples do you personally know and of that number how many are really in the lifestyle? The fact is if you took 100 random white married women aged 20 to 70 fewer than 1 would have had black sex.
I would like to think you are correct but I believe you are off far more than you realize. Most people in swinging or cuckolding or interracial lifestyle are not going to advertise it or even talk about it. So we don't really know. But my own personal experiences with those in my life tell me the number of white women who have ever had sex with a black man is pretty high. We live in middle class suburbia.

I would like to think you are correct but I believe you are off far more than you realize. Most people in swinging or cuckolding or interracial lifestyle are not going to advertise it or even talk about it. So we don't really know. But my own personal experiences with those in my life tell me the number of white women who have ever had sex with a black man is pretty high. We live in middle class suburbia.
I concur that overall all persons in the lifestyle have a higher propensity for IR engagement - because it’s about variety. But the question is “…do married white women as a class ( means 18-80 yrs , not just 30 yr old sluts😄) engage in sex with black guys? I would posit that more married white men have fucked black women than black guys fuck married white women. Just my experience.

I concur that overall all persons in the lifestyle have a higher propensity for IR engagement - because it’s about variety. But the question is “…do married white women as a class ( means 18-80 yrs , not just 30 yr old sluts😄) engage in sex with black guys? I would posit that more married white men have fucked black women than black guys fuck married white women. Just my experience.
Good Point. I completley blanked that aspect out

I had to. Math does not lie and looking at some of the answers in this thread defied logic in ways I could not take seriously.

Theres so much to not take seriously on here. Like the posts Ive seen about "black men arent all that, why are you people in such an uproar about them?" and the "Why do black athletes date white?".. Do the math, people.

However there is one thing I take very seriously. And that is.... I want to get your name, then eventually your number, and someday very soon, be the BBC in your mouth, hands, and pussy. When we meet up, I have one plan in mind. To make @easylikeasunda cum as MANY times as humanly possible, in the moments we spend together.

Before my wife moved out but after her first time getting blacked she had sec with 20 black guys no white guys but me. Most of those 20 guys she was with 3 or 4 times but 2 of them were more than a dozen times. In all of those times there were 3 times that there were at least 4 other white wives involved. After she moved to Dallas with Jamal she estimated she had sex with over 150 “different” black men. During that time 2 of her 3 sisters went black while visiting her in Dallas. One was married, one was divorced. She says that she went to several,parties in Dallas where multiple white wives were there.
I am not sure the number but it would probably surprise you in the major citi.

Theres so much to not take seriously on here. Like the posts Ive seen about "black men arent all that, why are you people in such an uproar about them?" and the "Why do black athletes date white?".. Do the math, people.

However there is one thing I take very seriously. And that is.... I want to get your name, then eventually your number, and someday very soon, be the BBC in your mouth, hands, and pussy. When we meet up, I have one plan in mind. To make @easylikeasunda cum as MANY times as humanly possible, in the moments we spend together.
You won't like me. I have 2 club feet, but I can kick a hell of a field goal. I am money on anything under 40 yards.

You won't like me. I have 2 club feet, but I can kick a hell of a field goal. I am money on anything under 40 yards.

Well luckily for you, I love feet. So now youre saying I can play with the likeliness of a pro athlete?... Here, everyone else was clambering over Maria Sharapova, and Ive got you.

With this kind of luck, I should go play the lottery.

Well luckily for you, I love feet. So now youre saying I can play with the likeliness of a pro athlete?... Here, everyone else was clambering over Maria Sharapova, and Ive got you.

With this kind of luck, I should go play the lottery.
Yeah, something told me you might like feet. I am not sure what it was but whatever it was it was very subtle.

Back