What is the percentage of white wives in the USA?

What percentage of married white women have sex with a Black man?

• Less than 5%

Votes: 115 22.0%
  • 5-15%

Votes: 104 19.9%
  • 16%-25%

Votes: 113 21.6%
  • 26%-50%

Votes: 96 18.4%
  • Over half of them.

Votes: 94 18.0%

• Total voters
I know this is not scientific, but I was hoping to get the opinion of the folks on here based on their personal experiences. Based on what you have seen, what you have suspicions of, and what you have done yourselves. My question is; what percentage of married white women have had sex with a Black man while married to white man? There seems to be a huge number of married white men who are all for it, and I am wondering how often it actually happens.

I know this is not scientific, but I was hoping to get the opinion of the folks on here based on their personal experiences. Based on what you have seen, what you have suspicions of, and what you have done yourselves. My question is; what percentage of married white women have had sex with a Black man while married to white man? There seems to be a huge number of married white men who are all for it, and I am wondering how often it actually happens.
I would just estimate, 5-10%. As far as white guys wanting to see this, I would say north of 60%

I would just estimate, 5-10%. As far as white guys wanting to see this, I would say north of 60%
My wife has been with 2 Black men since we were married, one of them twice. She always told me it would never happen. Based on that, and what I have seen and suspected, I believe it could be as high as 25%. I think it has likely increased dramatically in recent years. When we have attended swingers clubs, the Black men are very popular with the white couples.

My wife has been with 2 Black men since we were married, one of them twice. She always told me it would never happen. Based on that, and what I have seen and suspected, I believe it could be as high as 25%. I think it has likely increased dramatically in recent years. When we have attended swingers clubs, the Black men are very popular with the white couples.
Its definitely increasing in order of magnitude. I would say among swingers its probably 80-90%

I voted 25-30% and here's why i think its higher than people think.

1. Assuming the question is relative to Sexual aged women 15+, there are roughly 35 million white women of sexual age 15-65 in the US.
2. People in the middle of the country hardly ever see any black people but the fact is that the vast majority of people live within an hour of a dense urban center. It's easy for a person in montana to think its a very low percentage relative to what is seen on TV.
2. I have lived in the megalopolis of the east coast US for 50yrs. This area is 60 million people, roughly 20% of the US population as a whole. 71.5% of the Women I've dated from Virginia to Boston have had some experience with black men. Thats at least one time in their life. Small sample size yes, but my point is it is not at all uncommon even going back to 50yo women.
3. The Entire Midwest (vastly white) is 20% of the US population. Assume its 5% in this area (I'd argue higher because of college years).
4. The West coast and southern states have higher minority populations.
5. There are roughly 15million black men of sexually active age. If you took a poll of those 15 million how many would you guess have had sex with a white girl? if you think this is a high percentage but white women are 5% then you are implying that a small number of white women are fucking a ton of black men. But I think its probably more balanced than most would think. Average Body count for black men is probably higher than average body count for white women.

Bottom line, if you live in an area with few black men, you probably think its uncommon, if you live in an densely populated area you probably know its higher.

In 2022 there were 42.92 million white married couples in the US. 5% of that is 2,100,000. That's a lot of white wives having sex with black men, wives while they are married, not separated. I am not taking into the fact that a lot of IR couples you see out clubbing, or at other places are all married. Some might be SWF. If you went to 15% it would be 6,300,000 married wives. For those of you who have been to swingers clubs, adult vacation spots does this look real. The other part is how many husbands are in for it, that is the hard to one to figure out mainly because I'm not a mind reader.

As I said, I believe it COULD be as high as 25%, but it is probably lower. I do believe it is much more than 5% though, especially these days.
I guess you're unable to use a search engine ?

Here's Bing's response .... check it out. You'll come closer to getting the answer there.
If you don't like the way the question was presented for the search, just change it to what you want, but try to be clear what you want.

I think the percent is higher than we all think it would be in thought, but most married who think it would probably never be in a position to act on it in real life. The illusion of the fantasy shall remain a fantasy. I myself met a woman whose husband was a klansman and we met in a strange circumstance that when it was all well and done she became a real lover of black men despite what she was taught in her past.

I guess you're unable to use a search engine ?

Here's Bing's response .... check it out. You'll come closer to getting the answer there.
If you don't like the way the question was presented for the search, just change it to what you want, but try to be clear what you want.

The question was MARRIED white women have sex with a black man not white women. Your search was white women. You won't get the same results. Bing is AI which is based on how they want to skew the info. When I worked with bing I could find errors in their info.

First things first how many people are on this site. Now break that down to how many different countries members are from. Of all the countries that members are from. What percentage of members from those countries are white?

There's no way of knowing what percentage of married white women have had sex with Black Men
You have to break it down to each countries that there are white race

First a white woman must be defined. Each country has women who are of various colors of white. Depending on that countries definitions of white are. Look at the US on a lot of paperwork shows (Asian,white, white Hispanic desendant, Hispanic, Black or African American, Native American check a box). Once you define that, then make your figures. I googled number of white married couples in the US and got my figures based on 2022 stats. Are women from the middle east countries considered white, what about women from India. Once you define what is white you can then make a SWAG on the percentage.

Back