The submissiveness of whites

A couple of recent commercials tell me that things are really changing and the subcincious fears are coming out. Check out the commercial with Kevin Durant where the white man supposedly goes to sleep and wakes up a 7 foot brother..see how the wifes face tells the story..she tells her ******* to go play..mommy has some work for daddy to do..we know it aint clening the gutters..then check the cocoa butter commercial wher the blode white girls fall into the arms of the black twin football players...the time is cumming...reparations for the black man:)
I seen the Kevin Durant one and I thought the exact same thing. There is no doubt in my mind that good things are definitely here for the black man. Verification of that can be seen with the increasing numbers of the prettiest white females going black as we speak. By that I mean the true trophy white females. Those ones that make all the guys say, " I bet she has some damn good pussy" all while the black guys are getting that sweet white pussy.

One of my black american contracts told me that one of the reasons he loved doing business in Africa, and Zimbabwe in particular was the quality of the white women given to him as 'inducements,' and he frankly admitted the youthfulness of the white girls offered to him, which back in America would have had the authorities lock him up and throw away the key!
He said he had been with white women in the USA and Europe that he would describe as tarts, or sluts, professional or amateur, so the sort of white women who would go to a 'black' bar actively seeking some fun.
The white women he was given in Zimbabwe were often women who would not be seen dead in such places. Married to successful white professionals they were in a different league in terms of behaviour, dress, style, health and fitness.
However, for whatever reason, his African business contacts had got their hands on these women, and these women were submitting. Especially teenage girls who had been brought up in well to do families (not brats) but girls who had been brought up with expectations and standards that at least within their families they adhered to but now they were being introduced to down and dirty sex by older black men.
He said such women were not used to playing around, they were not 'swingers,' but they were women and once the Africans played with them, fondled and aroused them they were almost despite themselves excited and aroused by the action.
He particularly liked it when the Africans had serious control over the white family and he could bed a wife or ******* knowing that the husband/******* knew very well what he was doing, and he may have met the man, before taking away his wife or ******* for the night.

A couple of recent commercials tell me that things are really changing and the subcincious fears are coming out. Check out the commercial with Kevin Durant where the white man supposedly goes to sleep and wakes up a 7 foot brother..see how the wifes face tells the story..she tells her ******* to go play..mommy has some work for daddy to do..we know it aint clening the gutters..then check the cocoa butter commercial wher the blode white girls fall into the arms of the black twin football players...the time is cumming...reparations for the black man:)
Its real MEN like you that has caused the change....just looking at you and we are intimidated and made to realize we are inferior

i wonder if submissiveness can be mistaken for simple awareness of new and different experiences.

I was always amused by a story told to me by a white woman after her family had been blackmailed into sexual submission and the Africans had moved fast to enforce that submission. On the night of the blackmail the African had acted before she and her husband could think of a way out of the 'mess' they were.

Their 3 teenage daughters had known that if they did not do what the black men wanted then both their parents faced an African jail.

The mom and three daughters were bedded in a round robin of 5 black men taking their time with one keeping an eye on the husband ******* in turn as they blacked the whole family in a night of constant sex and opening and closing doors.

In the morning the husband/******* tried to assure them that he would do everything he could to get them all out of the country quickly only to be told that there was no rush and 'last night had not been a problem it had been exciting;

My own wife who refused anal sex for 14 years, only to discover after an African plucked her anal cherry that actually she liked it..

or the women who are not too keen on tasting or swallowing sperm who at the feet of an African that not only is not too bad after all but now that they have got used to the taste found it was exciting.

Just as the 'straight' male who is confused to discover he has fierce erection when a black male holds him down the thrusts up his arse

is it submission to continue to acccept the sexual dominance of black men or the belated realisation that it is a new sexual experience to be savoured

I must admit....... the most exciting part of watching my wife go black wasn't the sex in and of itself.

Instead, it was the watching of how assertive / aggressive he was and the submissiveness of my wife and I to him.

From the moment he arrived to our pre-arranged meeting at the club........ AMAZING.

Even better when he put you in your submissive place.

Even better when he put you in your submissive place.

OMG, Dsoul - words almost cannot describe!

A few days before meeting him, I took my wife to Victoria Secret in order that I could buy a new bra and panty set for her to wear for him. Not only was this a great gesture for the meeting itself - it still pleasures me when she wears them, because I know that HE was the first to unclip the bra and remove the panties from my wife.

My wife and I arrived at the club about 30 minutes before he had told us to be there. She and I found a suitable table, sat together, ordered drinks and waited for his arrival. Being a predominant white bar, it wasn't too difficult to watch him enter the club and begin scoping for me and my wife.

He arrived at our table and we stood to greet him. I remember introducing him to her / her to him, "This is my beautiful wife. Isn't she gorgeous?"

I remember being a bit shaky with excitement, knowing this was for real and coming true. I was excited to see his satisfaction and approval of her. My wife would soon be his prize...... for the almost yearlong patience it took to get to this very night.

I remember his lustful smile as he looked directly into my wife's eyes, "Oh yes. Very sexy." I also remember the way he slyly and the matter of fact manner in which he slid his tongue across his upper lip - almost like a hungry wolf salivating for a tasty morsel of meat. Indeed, he was the wolf and he would soon be dining upon my wife's treats.

Perhaps the most exciting was to see my wife smile shyly & seductively, complete with a blush of innocent embarrassment and cute laughter. "Thank you."

Hmmmmm.......... if I could turn back time to take part and watch it begin all over again. I realize that this is only the beginning, but I very much enjoyed how he immediately took assertive control. Priceless. Loved EVERY minute and have no regrets. Would do it all over again and recommend it to any white male / white couple out there.

I can state as a matter fact that the experience was one of the BEST sexual experiences I have EVER been a part. Am not sure if anything can top it....... except maybe for another / next time that my wife is taken by black again!! :bounce:

i am not a sub at any time. i enjoy being with /dating black men for they know how to act and treat a woman/they have confidence in themselves/act and handle themselves as adult men/ they are not fake nor attempt to b anything other than who they are(my view)in the bedroom what we both agree to do well that's makes it sexy as hell/ boring answer but its my take on this question

I am not at all like this. I am not submissive in a sense that it makes a difference between the races of who I fuck and who pleasures me. I find that interesting some women would feel different towards black men and white men. To me the color difference is what I like. Nothing more, nothing less. I guess I am just to simple!;)

Confirmation again that there are almost as many opinions as there are couples. Yes some of the wives I've met like it rough and when its rough I don't hold back. But in a cuckold contest I get my wickedest pleasure when I am tender and sensual with another mans wife. When I thrust slow and deep and the wife holds my head looking into my eyes. In my experience that is when the cuckold feels the most internal torment.

Being in the adult entertainment industry gives me a unique perspective I feel on many areas of interracial sexual activities. It also allows me to meet, talk with and interact with a large number of people. Even though in my private life, I am involved in interracial swinging, I am not a submissive, nor do I have a submissive personality... yet I love to interact with black men only. I am married to a white man who is my complete cuckold. My husband is much older than I am, and I love being dominant over him in every aspect of his sex life. I love multiple black men taking me in every way imaginable while my husband only watches. I love him watching me pleasured by black men only in ways I will never allow him to pleasure me. The more intense my activities are with black men, the more I love him seeing me engage in them and the more I want to deny him my body and do! In my opinion, it is simply fine that a woman can be dominant in personality and yet animalistic with her black lovers... allowing them full access to do as they wish with her and still control her husband 100% of the time. I'm just wondering what others feel about this type of relationship dynamic and any experiences you might have to share in this area.

Khristy xoxo

Khristy Creams 0006a Being gangfucked at a QOS swing party copy.jpg

Being in the adult entertainment industry gives me a unique perspective I feel on many areas of interracial sexual activities. It also allows me to meet, talk with and interact with a large number of people. Even though in my private life, I am involved in interracial swinging, I am not a submissive, nor do I have a submissive personality... yet I love to interact with black men only. I am married to a white man who is my complete cuckold. My husband is much older than I am, and I love being dominant over him in every aspect of his sex life. I love multiple black men taking me in every way imaginable while my husband only watches. I love him watching me pleasured by black men only in ways I will never allow him to pleasure me. The more intense my activities are with black men, the more I love him seeing me engage in them and the more I want to deny him my body and do! In my opinion, it is simply fine that a woman can be dominant in personality and yet animalistic with her black lovers... allowing them full access to do as they wish with her and still control her husband 100% of the time. I'm just wondering what others feel about this type of relationship dynamic and any experiences you might have to share in this area.

Khristy xoxo

View attachment 458576
Great to know you have had such animalistic and sexual highs with black lovers!

I read this thread just to see what sort of rubbish has been posted, not disappointed.
I guess you've noticed subtleness is not a word used or practiced very often on this website. It's not enough to "share" a wife, some wish to forcefully take what they want, and humiliate. Their violent and aggressive lifestyle is probably a good reason they don't live as long. So, I agree with you.

There is this old story about a bull (the pasture type bull) and his *******, standing on the top of a grassy knoll, and they're looking down on all the cows that are grazing below. The little bull jumps up and down, saying "hey dad, let's run down there and fuck us a cow!" ... and the daddy bull looks over to his ******* and says, "I got a better idea, let's just stroll down there, quietly, and we can fuck 'em all."

Mac

Last edited:
Back