The submissiveness of whites

It is all about being alpha male. And I guess for some women (like me) it is also exotic aspect, plus I guess the feeling of "betraying" white race. But I would say the most important thing is that most black men are projecting a proper alpha male vibes. That works miracles on most women.
White men are way too often "infected" by civilization and political correctness to the point they sometimes don't know if they are even males. I am not saying that all white men are like that, or that black men are free from this. I am saying that percentage-wise, black men are far superior in numbers as alpha males and that is why this fetish is on the raise and so many white women respond so well to it.

At least that is my point of view on this. Unscientific, but one of a black cock obsessed woman.

For us it's less about submission and more about surpassing expectations when put up to sexy challenges! That's the fun... "living up" to someone else's fantasies. Frequently we turn to each other and say "did we just do that? Right here in the park?" Makes for a good laugh sometimes... don't really see it as submission! Always looking for new challenges there's always another "mountain to climb or peak to conquer"

I am curious about the submissivenes white women feel around black men. Is it the effective way black men project superiority to others that does the trick?

White men say the same words, but white women, white wives especially seem to accept their role as under the domination of blacks with enthusiasm and relish. When she is commanded to kneel and suck I see little hesitation, and it doesn't take more than a glance to let her know I wasn't just asking.

White men, even those who profess to be dom seem to fold at the slightest sign of a clash with a black alpha male. Hell, I've used the 'fear' to deal with situations in line at the movies with the same attitude I give to a husband who shows signs of interfering with the use of his wife once we start.

Women, what is it that makes you submit to the black man's cock?
I think there are several things that contribute to it. The first being a sexual desire to controlled and conquered. The second is, and I can't speak for everyone but it is just a thought, most of the time I am surrounded by people that when asked to make a decision give answers like "I don't know", and "I don't care you pick" so it's nice and even sexy to have someone that makes the decisions and is assertive. Maybe that is just me though.

Reactions: wit
I think there are several things that contribute to it. The first being a sexual desire to controlled and conquered. The second is, and I can't speak for everyone but it is just a thought, most of the time I am surrounded by people that when asked to make a decision give answers like "I don't know", and "I don't care you pick" so it's nice and even sexy to have someone that makes the decisions and is assertive. Maybe that is just me though.

From my experience, women don't want to make decisions in the bedroom. I really don't view this as submissive, just wanting/willing to let the man take the lead.

My wife is only willing to be submissive when the guy has proven 1) he knows and respects her limits 2) is also interested in pleasuring her.

In other words she likes a guy to take the lead, but will not be submissive until the guy has "earned" the right to be dominate with her. Her whole attitude is the black guy is here to pleasure her. Once he has proven that he is willing to play by her rules, then she will naturally be more submissive with him and be willing to return the pleasure.

It also helps to be the size of Shaq, as she also seems to equate size with dominance.

Last edited:
Some of my white women acquaintances have admitted they are turned on by the cockiness and confidence they possess, as well as, needless to say, everything else.

Back