What is the percentage of white wives in the USA?

What percentage of married white women have sex with a Black man?

• Less than 5%

Votes: 115 22.0%
  • 5-15%

Votes: 104 19.9%
  • 16%-25%

Votes: 113 21.6%
  • 26%-50%

Votes: 96 18.4%
  • Over half of them.

Votes: 94 18.0%

• Total voters
I don't know about percentages but in large cities there are lots of Black Men and 'our'women have much more opportunities to meet them.
Many of the girls I have dated have been with Black Men, mind you I'm probably attracted to that type of woman

Having been in the lifestyle community for well over 17 years , attended many clubs , parties , hotel takeovers , etc . And belonged to a number of fetish oriented websites I can tell you with near certainty it is under 5% . I have a degree in mathematics and know that while unscientific websites like this are a self selecting sample of the general population. In 17 years I have searched through many profiles and only twice come across some nobody we knew outside of the lifestyle . That being said I think many women , and a fair number of men would be shocked at the underworld of sex that exists . From swinger parties to swingers clubs , to gang bangs and bdsm scenes . But in a larger metro area of over 5 million , even 1% means 50,000 people are participating.
Only wish my wife would consider it

I answered 5-15%, and, since you specified married women, I'd put it much closer to 5% than 15%. Keep in mind we're on a site specially dedicated to white women, especially married white women, fucking black men and it's easy to forget the large numbers of white wives that live in one of the huge swaths of the country that black men aren't as common, those that, for whatever reason, some misguided, some actually racist, wouldn't ever consider fucking a black man (I hate bringing this up, but sorry, there is a small, but, still sizable minority of white women that fall into this category), the numbers that are gay, celibite, old women that consider themselves "aged out", those with geniune religious convictions that stepping out is a sin, the 5% or so that are just plain unfuckable, and, the 30-40% that are actually faithful.

Now, if you asked about specific demos of white wives, some are probably way higher. Just adjusting the question to 'married women under 50 would probably move you a few points closer to 10, but not much. Married women in the south and other areas with large populations of black men would probably get you way higher. White women in proximity to black men tend to fuck them at pretty high rates, in my experience.

I grew up in Alabama, and I wouldn't be surprised if well over 75% of white women there had at least fucked a black guy at some point, and quite a few (although obviously less) definitely cheat with black guys on a regular basis, or are straight up allowed to take black dick by their husbands. Thanks to our open relationship giving her the ability to be [mostly lol] honest with me about it, I know that my wife, and most of her married coworkers in Alabama, constantly fucked black guys. She worked in a small office with four other married white girls and a single tall handsome black guy ,at one point, and all five of them were fucking him. Lol, he was the most jr guy in the office and the rest of them were always arguing over his dick. Hell, my wife was his fucking boss and twelve years older than him at the time (she was 32 and he was 20) and she was still on her knees sucking him off every day.

If you asked me what group of married white women fuck black men at the highest rate, that one's easy: military women (active duty AND spouses). When my wife was deployed to Iraq, she was placed in a housing unit with all married girls, and, according to her, all of them were fucking black men. A lot. Some had permission, some didn't, but all of them were doing it. Again, I was only privy to the details because of our open relationship. After she was discharged and became a stay-at-home-spouse it didn't change. Wives were actually getting together and throwing fuck parties with black guys while we were deployed (I have pics of one of these parties, will attach below).

It's definitely becoming more mainstream and accepted though. Ten years ago I only personally knew one guy who was into his wife fucking BBC. In the past two years three other guys have openly admitted to me about being in the BBC lifestyle. Granted, they were all husbands of my wife's friends, but *******, she only has so many friends, If three of them were comfortable enough to admit it to me, how many else are doing it in secret?

The truth is, if you want a happy, sexually content wife, allowing her to indulge her desire for black men is a great way to accomplish that, and more and more husbands are coming to that realization due to the internet.

My wife and I joke that we were into cuckold/bbc before it was cool. ******* is everywhere now.

And as promised: pics of (one of) my wife's parties while I was deployed. I threw in a few others as proof these are army females. We were friends with the blonde girl and her husband but he had no idea any of this was going on. I almost felt for the bastard but he was actually an asshole, and cheating himself, so whatever.

And if anyone has used the numerical argument that there are way less black me than white women, I think it's just like white guys. 10% of the black guys are getting 90% of the married white pussy.

Damn. Sorry for the long-ass post. Get me started about married white women fucking big black dicks and I can ramble all day.

Attachments

• 100_0112 (2).jpg
    100_0112 (2).jpg
    838.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0113 (1).JPG
    IMG_0113 (1).JPG
    497.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_0043 (2).jpg
    100_0043 (2).jpg
    706.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_0172.jpg
    100_0172.jpg
    546.5 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC02570.JPG
    DSC02570.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
  • DSC02576 (1).JPG
    DSC02576 (1).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
  • DSC02578.JPG
    DSC02578.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • DSC02584.JPG
    DSC02584.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
  • DSC02586 (1).JPG
    DSC02586 (1).JPG
    380.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 20131015_001019.jpg
    20131015_001019.jpg
    787.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC02580.JPG
    DSC02580.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I answered 5-15%, and, since you specified married women, I'd put it much closer to 5% than 15%. Keep in mind we're on a site specially dedicated to white women, especially married white women, fucking black men and it's easy to forget the large numbers of white wives that live in one of the huge swaths of the country that black men aren't as common, those that, for whatever reason, some misguided, some actually racist, wouldn't ever consider fucking a black man (I hate bringing this up, but sorry, there is a small, but, still sizable minority of white women that fall into this category), the numbers that are gay, celibite, old women that consider themselves "aged out", those with geniune religious convictions that stepping out is a sin, the 5% or so that are just plain unfuckable, and, the 30-40% that are actually faithful.

Now, if you asked about specific demos of white wives, some are probably way higher. Just adjusting the question to 'married women under 50 would probably move you a few points closer to 10, but not much. Married women in the south and other areas with large populations of black men would probably get you way higher. White women in proximity to black men tend to fuck them at pretty high rates, in my experience.

I grew up in Alabama, and I wouldn't be surprised if well over 75% of white women there had at least fucked a black guy at some point, and quite a few (although obviously less) definitely cheat with black guys on a regular basis, or are straight up allowed to take black dick by their husbands. Thanks to our open relationship giving her the ability to be [mostly lol] honest with me about it, I know that my wife, and most of her married coworkers in Alabama, constantly fucked black guys. She worked in a small office with four other married white girls and a single tall handsome black guy ,at one point, and all five of them were fucking him. Lol, he was the most jr guy in the office and the rest of them were always arguing over his dick. Hell, my wife was his fucking boss and twelve years older than him at the time (she was 32 and he was 20) and she was still on her knees sucking him off every day.

If you asked me what group of married white women fuck black men at the highest rate, that one's easy: military women (active duty AND spouses). When my wife was deployed to Iraq, she was placed in a housing unit with all married girls, and, according to her, all of them were fucking black men. A lot. Some had permission, some didn't, but all of them were doing it. Again, I was only privy to the details because of our open relationship. After she was discharged and became a stay-at-home-spouse it didn't change. Wives were actually getting together and throwing fuck parties with black guys while we were deployed (I have pics of one of these parties, will attach below).

It's definitely becoming more mainstream and accepted though. Ten years ago I only personally knew one guy who was into his wife fucking BBC. In the past two years three other guys have openly admitted to me about being in the BBC lifestyle. Granted, they were all husbands of my wife's friends, but *******, she only has so many friends, If three of them were comfortable enough to admit it to me, how many else are doing it in secret?

The truth is, if you want a happy, sexually content wife, allowing her to indulge her desire for black men is a great way to accomplish that, and more and more husbands are coming to that realization due to the internet.

My wife and I joke that we were into cuckold/bbc before it was cool. ******* is everywhere now.

And as promised: pics of (one of) my wife's parties while I was deployed. I threw in a few others as proof these are army females. We were friends with the blonde girl and her husband but he had no idea any of this was going on. I almost felt for the bastard but he was actually an asshole, and cheating himself, so whatever.

And if anyone has used the numerical argument that there are way less black me than white women, I think it's just like white guys. 10% of the black guys are getting 90% of the married white pussy.

Damn. Sorry for the long-ass post. Get me started about married white women fucking big black dicks and I can ramble all day.
Great post, and very a very informed response. I do think you are right that it can differ greatly by the area you are in. Sounds like 'Bama is a hot bed!

My husband is larger than all but 2 of my bulls and all previous so there goes that theory.
That's the same problem we've had. Only one guy has been about the same size as me and the rest weren't as large. That doesn't mean that we haven't had some fun experiences and enjoyed the time with the friends we've made, but obviously part of the fantasy for many of us has been to find someone larger than the husband to allow the wife to get a new experience.

Wow. Some experience bias run amok here. There are a little more than 700,000 members on this site. A good chunk are outside the U.S., but for argument's sake, let's say they all are in the U.S. That works out to two-tenths of a percent of the U.S. population. This site is a magnet for those with an interest in interracial, but even assuming 9 out of 10 women/couples interested in sexual encounters with black men have somehow not found their way here, you're talking well below 5 percent. It's wonderful that a site like this exists so that the many thousands of people interested in this particular aspect of the lifestyle can connect, and no doubt there are plenty of people harboring all kinds of fantasies that they'll never act upon. But to suggest that a meaningful percentage of the population shares an interest in this lifestyle is pure projection.

Would love to hear you ramble

I think you are spot on. My wife would NEVER admit she was attracted to black men, but she really didn't have to. Her actions and responses gave her away. I really do believe that she did not find them physically attractive, but the ******* part of her craved them.
Same here . My wife during sex with me and my talking to her about BBC while watching BBC fucking white women drives her completely over the edge . she cums loads , squirts all over the place , then always says she would never want to be with a black man to have sex . I believe she does want to enjoy a BBC but is to embarrassed to admit to it . She also has told me she has never fantasized ever about any sexual scenario . Do you believe it as for me I don't ? Were her 62 and I'm 70 .

Same here . My wife during sex with me and my talking to her about BBC while watching BBC fucking white women drives her completely over the edge . she cums loads , squirts all over the place , then always says she would never want to be with a black man to have sex . I believe she does want to enjoy a BBC but is to embarrassed to admit to it . She also has told me she has never fantasized ever about any sexual scenario . Do you believe it as for me I don't ? Were her 62 and I'm 70 .
Sounds sort of like my wife. My wife always tells me that she doesn't have sexual fantasies. But for sure there is a reaction when she sees or hears about a big black male taking a pretty white female.

Sounds sort of like my wife. My wife always tells me that she doesn't have sexual fantasies. But for sure there is a reaction when she sees or hears about a big black male taking a pretty white female.
That's really funny . Today at lunch I asked my wife if she ever had any fantasies , her answer was never . I thought after 44 years together the lie's would stop , guess not .

Back