Study shows 87% of white women in USA want sex with black men

In an unrelated survey, researchers discovers that exactly 13 % of white women will always lie about having any sexual fantasies at all.

Way befor I was married, in my 20s I had pretty good luck with women.
I learned married cheating women were freaks in bed. Married or if they had a boyfriend.
One girl, we were both 21, she had a boyfriend she said she loved. She was a steady fuck buddy. There was times she was with her guy all day, they had sex then she'd be with me after. She openly told me what they did, how many times, how long ago. It was usually within a half hour after they fucked and she was at my place. She got off on the kink of it.
Different lady, I was 22, she was 41 happily married with a family. She would stop at my place after work almost every Thursday, she'd fuck me silly then go home to have sex with her hubby. He didn't know about me. She said their sex life was boring, she liked anal but hubby wouldn't do it. She told me she was so horny when we got done. I guess hubby got laid a lot on Thursdays.

Not that I think anyone on this forum would disagree with the statements of the survey. I think that globally women are admitting to the fantasy of interracial sex more which I think shows the positivity on the shift away from past traditional admission of fantasising. Let's be honest white women have always fantasised about black cock ! How many more women will experience the fantasy would be a more interesting survey.

Not that I think anyone on this forum would disagree with the statements of the survey. I think that globally women are admitting to the fantasy of interracial sex more which I think shows the positivity on the shift away from past traditional admission of fantasising. Let's be honest white women have always fantasised about black cock ! How many more women will experience the fantasy would be a more interesting survey.
Great post, i like the way you think.

Back