Study shows 87% of white women in USA want sex with black men

So there is a university study that shows that 87% of white women fantasize osex with black men, that being their top choice of sexual fantasy, with some that have already done it, 8% fantasize of threesomes with black men and just 13% dream of starting a family with one... just thought I would put that here lolScreenshot_20240213_093137_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240213_093151_Chrome.jpg

I'm not sure this is that significant as we (or at least me and a few gf I talked to) fantasize about a lot of things. We think about being with other girls, being picked up at a bar by someone tall dark, and handsome, and many other things.

We can fantasize and it's a fun time. It's when we start thinking and talking to others like these fantasies are somehow true.:cautious:

Guy's do that about their wives and end up here. Where almost all of us reinforce and encourage the continuation of the fantasy...................and then we blur the lines between the two and ....................that is not good.

Fantasies are fun, but know where they end and don't empose them on the real people around you....

At first I was think I went to the wrong college since none of the surveys I ever did were that exciting in the materials they were asking about. Then after reading the info it is kind of sad so many women would have sex with a black man but not marry one. I guess I cannot claim to be innocent as I have sex with black men but am married to a white man, however in the case something happened I would have no issues with marrying a black man if it came up down the line and I was looking to get married again.

I'm not sure this is that significant as we (or at least me and a few gf I talked to) fantasize about a lot of things. We think about being with other girls, being picked up at a bar by someone tall dark, and handsome, and many other things.

We can fantasize and it's a fun time. It's when we start thinking and talking to others like these fantasies are somehow true.:cautious:

Guy's do that about their wives and end up here. Where almost all of us reinforce and encourage the continuation of the fantasy...................and then we blur the lines between the two and ....................that is not good.

Fantasies are fun, but know where they end and don't empose them on the real people around you....
I think this is very significant because yes, it is only a fantasy, but it shows that majority white women desire sex with black men... and while some fantasies are unrealistic and are just in the fantasy realm, a for a single, college aged white woman who fantasized being with a black man, "fulfilling" the fantasy of hooking up with a black man really isn't much of a stretch

So there is a university study that shows that 87% of white women fantasize osex with black men, that being their top choice of sexual fantasy, with some that have already done it, 8% fantasize of threesomes with black men and just 13% dream of starting a family with one... just thought I would put that here lolView attachment 6891304View attachment 6891305
Comes as no suprise to me

Back