The submissiveness of whites

I guess I'll write my opinions here since the question was asked to us white women, for the most part. It really is a lot of different things ... from a Black Man's physique to His appearance to His 'swag' and confidence to His very direct and commanding tone of voice and tone. Mostly, overall attitude of Black guys.

With my very first boyfriend, who was Black (of course) it was His presence and 100% all about servicing his needs. The first time he fucked me I was still a virgin and he really fucked my brains loose. It wasn't gentle at all - It was masculine to me. Painful, yes. But, also manly and masculine. It was worlds apart from all those whiteboys and white men asking me, "Dana, will you go out with me?" and groveling for attention. With him, no matter how naive I was back then, it was more like just taking off my panties and taking my pussy for a purpose!

From then on .. I knew all too well that when he called me or texted me to come see him after school that I was going to service him, and my body was there to serve his needs. I just never knew "how" he was going to use me. His text messages to me while I was in my last class at school were more like, "My Dick is Hard .. Get your white ass o'er here!" My responses went from "okay" to "yes, Sir" pretty darn quick, I will say that. After the 5th or 6th time He fucked me it was pretty obvious that he had me wrapped around His little finger and He controlled my pussy. Really obvious!

Black Men simply take what they want - no asking or meek advances. There are no questions asking "what do you like?" or "Does that feel good" or anything, something some of my white gf's used to tell me they got from their wimpier white boyfriends. With Superior Black Men, it really is more of the attitude og "Get on your knees and suck my cock, bitch!" ... and, yes we sure do comply.

Of course, growing up and seeing white guys always "cowering" around with their meek, timid attitudes trying to wait for an opening to talk to us while the Black Man approaches us so boldly tells it like it is DOES have something to do with it all too. I've seen it a hundred times - a dozen white men standing around staring at me dressed all hot in a club or at a concert while just one young black guy simply struts up to me so confidently and begins His "game." LOL. All of us white girls have seen this, I'm so sure .. it's like that sooo much. And, yeah ... 10 outta 10 times if I'm gonna go with a guy .. it will be him, a Black Man! I'm even sure that if he turned and told all those other white men standing around to get the hell outta there .. 9 would say "yes sir" and leave while the last one remaining would buy our drinks for us all night!

Black Men have it ... white boys don't! Guess it's called raw masculinity. :blackheart:Dana

Comments by DanaBlackOwned are so true. And the Truth is spreading among white females worldwide. i have accepted the Truth, and i have come to terms with my own inferiority to Black Men. The Black Man is the Alpha Male, and i worship Him as my Conqueror. i also worship white females (and all other females) who spread their legs for Black Men.

Comments by DanaBlackOwned are so true. And the Truth is spreading among white females worldwide. i have accepted the Truth, and i have come to terms with my own inferiority to Black Men. The Black Man is the Alpha Male, and i worship Him as my Conqueror. i also worship white females (and all other females) who spread their legs for Black Men.

Thank you arthur .. it's always so very nice to see a more inferior man admit his inferiority next to Black guys. :blackheart:xoxx Dana

Nice pictures but there is no way in Hell that a cock is going through the cervix. That is just a fantasy

I have actually felt my cock enter the cervix of most women. Depending on the position of penetration I have entered the cervix. It is not an impossibilty.

For me yes I have always been afraid of Dom black men. I love for my wife to fuck black men. I haven't sucked any cock but would if her or black man told me to. I would even if she didn't tell me and he did. I guess that makes me submissive so I guess that is who I am. I would never be submissive to a white boy

A couple of recent commercials tell me that things are really changing and the subcincious fears are coming out. Check out the commercial with Kevin Durant where the white man supposedly goes to sleep and wakes up a 7 foot brother..see how the wifes face tells the story..she tells her ******* to go play..mommy has some work for daddy to do..we know it aint clening the gutters..then check the cocoa butter commercial wher the blode white girls fall into the arms of the black twin football players...the time is cumming...reparations for the black man:)

A couple of recent commercials tell me that things are really changing and the subcincious fears are coming out. Check out the commercial with Kevin Durant where the white man supposedly goes to sleep and wakes up a 7 foot brother..see how the wifes face tells the story..she tells her ******* to go play..mommy has some work for daddy to do..we know it aint clening the gutters..then check the cocoa butter commercial wher the blode white girls fall into the arms of the black twin football players...the time is cumming...reparations for the black man:)
Your right, and a lot of whites want this too and SOONER rather than later

I guess I'll write my opinions here since the question was asked to us white women, for the most part. It really is a lot of different things ... from a Black Man's physique to His appearance to His 'swag' and confidence to His very direct and commanding tone of voice and tone. Mostly, overall attitude of Black guys.

With my very first boyfriend, who was Black (of course) it was His presence and 100% all about servicing his needs. The first time he fucked me I was still a virgin and he really fucked my brains loose. It wasn't gentle at all - It was masculine to me. Painful, yes. But, also manly and masculine. It was worlds apart from all those whiteboys and white men asking me, "Dana, will you go out with me?" and groveling for attention. With him, no matter how naive I was back then, it was more like just taking off my panties and taking my pussy for a purpose!

From then on .. I knew all too well that when he called me or texted me to come see him after school that I was going to service him, and my body was there to serve his needs. I just never knew "how" he was going to use me. His text messages to me while I was in my last class at school were more like, "My Dick is Hard .. Get your white ass o'er here!" My responses went from "okay" to "yes, Sir" pretty darn quick, I will say that. After the 5th or 6th time He fucked me it was pretty obvious that he had me wrapped around His little finger and He controlled my pussy. Really obvious!

Black Men simply take what they want - no asking or meek advances. There are no questions asking "what do you like?" or "Does that feel good" or anything, something some of my white gf's used to tell me they got from their wimpier white boyfriends. With Superior Black Men, it really is more of the attitude og "Get on your knees and suck my cock, bitch!" ... and, yes we sure do comply.

Of course, growing up and seeing white guys always "cowering" around with their meek, timid attitudes trying to wait for an opening to talk to us while the Black Man approaches us so boldly tells it like it is DOES have something to do with it all too. I've seen it a hundred times - a dozen white men standing around staring at me dressed all hot in a club or at a concert while just one young black guy simply struts up to me so confidently and begins His "game." LOL. All of us white girls have seen this, I'm so sure .. it's like that sooo much. And, yeah ... 10 outta 10 times if I'm gonna go with a guy .. it will be him, a Black Man! I'm even sure that if he turned and told all those other white men standing around to get the hell outta there .. 9 would say "yes sir" and leave while the last one remaining would buy our drinks for us all night!

Black Men have it ... white boys don't! Guess it's called raw masculinity. :blackheart:Dana
SO VERY WELL SAID and SO TRUE I HAVE BEEN A WHITE SUBMISSIVE TO BLACK MEN FOR 12 YEARS NOW I EVEN WORSHIP MY BLACK MASTERS FEET

Reactions: wit

The transition in society is now in the mainstream. More white females going Black all the time. Even white females who don’t go Black still are aware and make public comments regarding the Superiority of Black Men. More white males all the time are surrendering and submitting to their new role as an inferior white beta male. I think it is fair and just reparations that the Better (Black) Man has won and is taking white women from us. I also support full economic reparations for Black People that would help Them rise to power in society.

The transition in society is now in the mainstream. More white females going Black all the time. Even white females who don’t go Black still are aware and make public comments regarding the Superiority of Black Men. More white males all the time are surrendering and submitting to their new role as an inferior white beta male. I think it is fair and just reparations that the Better (Black) Man has won and is taking white women from us. I also support full economic reparations for Black People that would help Them rise to power in society.
SO VERY WELL SAID :) :)

I have actually felt my cock enter the cervix of most women. Depending on the position of penetration I have entered the cervix. It is not an impossibilty.
Your need to learn a little bit about the female anatomy. A penis will not go through a cervix. If a woman is about to give birth the cervix dilates so the baby can get out of the uterus. I suppose it is theoretically possible for the penis to pass through the cevix at that time but things are likely to be pretty crowded:angel:

i can't believe we're still having this conversation. no, your penis does NOT enter the cervix! the "os" or "mouth" of the cervix is tightly closed. the only time it ever opens enough to admit an object the size of a penis is (as torpedo correctly points out above) during childbirth.

please study this picture:
Unknown.jpeg
the image on the left shows the cervix, with the "os" tightly closed in the center. the image on the right shows a side view of the female sex anatomy. as you can see, even if you could get your penis through the os of the cervix (which you CAN'T), your penis would have to make a right angle bend to enter the uterus. i don't think that would feel very good for you, even it it were possible, which it is NOT!

whatever it is you feel during sex, believe me, you are NOT feeling your penis go through the cervix. given the position and orientation of the cervix, the cervix rides up OVER the penis during intercourse.

that said, raylene climbs down off her soapbox . . .

Reactions: wit
As a mid 40s white male I have a huge desire to be in a cuckold relationship but only to a white woman who cucks me with black men. The idea of being cuckolded by white men is abhorrent but being cucked by black men seems almost right and natural.

Back