The submissiveness of whites

I got into submitting to Black Men because they were the first, and only men to really be sexually aggressive with me. All the white boys I had been around tried little games and meagerness to get into my pants, but it didn't do anything for me.

The first Black guy I was alone with told me he wanted my round white ass, and told me to get on my knees. I just folded to his will and found myself sucking my first black dick. I haven't looked back

I got into submitting to Black Men because they were the first, and only men to really be sexually aggressive with me. All the white boys I had been around tried little games and meagerness to get into my pants, but it didn't do anything for me.

The first Black guy I was alone with told me he wanted my round white ass, and told me to get on my knees. I just folded to his will and found myself sucking my first black dick. I haven't looked back

That's telling it like it is!

:)

A South African married to a white man told me that a when a whte made advances to her to her it was a process of flirtng, invites to drinks, restuarant meals, flowers, dates etc.

But Africans knew they would have so little chance of getting to her that way that they did not try that approach. They were far more direct in telling her to 'get her knickers off' for them. She found that such a refreshing approach she often did just that.

She described her marriage as happy. Her lover was an older married black man. It was only when her husband and his wife was away that they got together. On this occasions she would rush over to his villa. Once she walked through his gates she stopped being a sophistictaed intelligent white woman and simply became a 'slave' to black man...

I could only be submissive to a females or Black guys, never white males. Think my submissive feelings started at school when I was unfairly caned and the guilty boy who was Black got away.

I am curious about the submissivenes white women feel around black men. Is it the effective way black men project superiority to others that does the trick?

White men say the same words, but white women, white wives especially seem to accept their role as under the domination of blacks with enthusiasm and relish. When she is commanded to kneel and suck I see little hesitation, and it doesn't take more than a glance to let her know I wasn't just asking.

White men, even those who profess to be dom seem to fold at the slightest sign of a clash with a black alpha male. Hell, I've used the 'fear' to deal with situations in line at the movies with the same attitude I give to a husband who shows signs of interfering with the use of his wife once we start.

Women, what is it that makes you submit to the black man's cock?
I'm not submissive at all quite the opposite to be honest. the reason i like black men is because it's exotic, nothing more nothing less.

I have to agree with DSoul. I'm a professional, educated white guy but behind the scenes I know my place sitting on my knees when given the opportunity.

Wow, the responses in this thread run the whole gamut. The subject of her submissiveness to black men has come up in conversations between my wife and I. Ours is from a totally American perspective, most notably from a deep South point of view. Amie is from Alabama and her roots run deep there and her family frowns upon interracial relationships. So for her it started as a curiosity and a attraction to the taboo of being with black men.
She secretly had sex with black men when she was a young, mostly one night stands. What started as a rebellious whim against the wishes of her family grew into a fuller appreciation of black men. She thinks they are great lovers and loves their assertiveness. She certainly is VERY submissive to black lovers and has intimated to me that she sometimes fantasizes that she is giving up her body as reparations for the injustices done the the black man by her ancestors. She thinks about the reversal of roles and her being the slave to them and their desires and is helpless as they do what they want to her body. She has told me she has never refused anything a black man wants, she doesn't even resist a little (I can attest to that from what I have witnessed) and nothing is off limits. Black men can be very forceful in their fucking and the more forceful the better for Amie. For example, she never thought she would ever participate in group sex but when when she was 19 years old, one of her black lovers told her to fuck him and his two black friends and she willing and eagerly took their bare cocks without question.
Her family knows nothing this and would probably disown her and ******* me for encouraging and allowing it to happen it if they knew. We live in New England and her parents still live in Alabama so it is easier to keep it secret but not impossible so we try to be very cautious.

Last edited:
wow one small dick, you nailed it and took the words right out of my mouth. Black men take us to another place, plain and simple. They embody brute ******* in a physical sense too, and as a woman i want a MAN who takes charge, instead of a man who asks and is unsure about everything. I believe that the collective minds of white guys are insecure and yes many of my ex bf's and even my brothers and ******* had a strong dislikefor black guys, but the contempt was merely masking a deep inadequacy which turned to fear
You are so right Mandy, white men like me seem to have a instinctual understanding of the Black man's superiority to us and know that only they can please a white woman the way she needs it. Whether we admit it or not white men are intimidated by the sexual and physical power of the black man.

Hello every one, sorry I am late to the discussion but I will throw in my 2 cents...As a Black man(especially in the US) we are conditioned from day 1 that every day is a fight for survival...you have to compete against your siblings, your friends, your co-workers and against your self...it's like we are in a constant state of combat readiness! That sense of readiness translate itself very clearly in the bedroom...White women tend to understand that immediately! They KNOW that they HAVE to submit their mind, body and very to soul to properly please a Black man...I may have been raised right with manners and such but when it comes to matters of the sexual nature, I don't ask...I demand!
As a white man I will say it's your RIGHT to demand submission of a white woman

For me it's all about giving myself to black men.
Until you have been fucked hard and rough by a black guy,you will never understand why us white women
crave it so much.
I have never had a black guy ask me ......'can i come in your mouth'....they just do it!
I have never had a black guy ask me......'is it ok if i come inside you'!.... they just do it!
I do have a white bf but im only with him because he treats me well and looks after me,i'm not with
him because he's a good fuck.
This should be required reading for all of us white bois!!

As a white cuck my submissiveness to blacks is in the sexual domain and bedroom only. Here taking on the role of the beta male is sexually fulfilling and enables me to engage parts of my character that I can't exercise in other aspects of my life.
Outside of the bedroom the race of people I meet is completely irrelevant and I treat everyone on their merits as a human being.
In the bedroom race matters unequivocally, and I'd only be a cuck/beta male to a big black man. I've been looking for a white female to share my sexual fetish and life for a quite a while now but so far have not had much luck.

Back