Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Mg
My youngest sister walked in to a restaurant and caught me with a Black Lover dressed NOT for the "business meeting" I stammered about (SHORT red mini skirt, sexy pantyhose, matching 5" red heels, a water sheer top over an equally sheer bra and only a small 'keep it legal' shrug over that). She kept pestering me with texts, emails and phone calls asking questions......I finally told her the truth, that hubby enjoyed me playing around. We ended up sharing him together as a Lover for 6 months. Was a VERY hot time, but she realized how much she was enjoying this and knew her hubby would NEVER even consider the situation, so she stopped seeing him after a CRAZY evening together ended up with us showing up at my Mom's for Thanksgiving with BLACK BABY MAYBE written across our bellies in black marker!! We teased my hubby all weekend flashing it at him while she had to hide it from hers all weekend!! She has never mentioned it since and told no one. J (the wife)
Omg this might be the hottest story I’ve ever read on here!

My wife had a co-worker that was married to a black man and she was always trying to get my wife into black men. She was always sending her links to 'I love black guys' Facebook groups and even sent her a few pics of BBC. She said it got annoying after a while and eventually quit hanging out with her. She said that she wasn't like that in groups. Only when they were one on one. She couldn't understand why she felt it was so important to convert her.

Two of my BFF back in the Netherlands know it. I've told them recently on the phone. We can't tell anybody else around us where we live. And husband's family live not far from here.

Last edited:
Donna confided to her best friend that she has always been attracted to black men. Her friend then confided to her that she had had an affair with a black man during her first marriage. She said that it was not only the best sex she'd ever had but that nothing else has ever come close.

Last edited:
Although I don't tell all to everyone, I do enjoy chat with those who in some way show interest. I'm very open publicly with my black lover and because of this, it's not unusual for white women to approach me and saying how they envy me for having such a hot black boyfriend... and some of these women have asked a lot of questions over some chat at later times.. And yes, I feel I've helped a few take it to the next level and fulfill their black desires...
CUM to Virginia, so I can fill your lil white ass w my seed

If your friend brings it up , asks for your opinion then you tell her. If you have any pics or videos let her see them. If she is really curious then you introduce her to your black lover(s)

Back