Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Of course I do. I tell my good friends just about everything sometimes we all hang out together. Occasionally when they have stayed over they have walked in on me with a lover or walked in the bathroom when I’m showering with them. Why hide it.
They all fuck black men as well?

As the male in the hotwife couple, it is a HUGE turn on for me to think about my wife sharing our naughty fun with her girlfriends! However, she enjoys the rush of having such a naughty secret that is just ours - Which I completely understand! She is a bit more private in public than I am. There is something very erotic to me thinking about other people knowing my wife is allowed -- No ENCOURAGED to have as many sexy fun NSA boyfriends as she desires. I am sure quite a few husbands enjoy that idea as well! But who knows, she may share it with her friends someday. She knows I am turned on by the idea!

I keep a diary and size chart hahaha jk jk! I'm not married but I've told a friend who I've know is into black men too. I don't go into grave detail but we'll have a giggle about cock size. Sometimes she'll just show me a large banana "like this?" And I'll respond "bigger." And sometimes we'll be at the bar and litterally guess sizes based on the guy's bulge. The chanllege to overcome is how to tell whose correct.

My sex life is something I have always kept private and is nobody's business even for a single woman like me. What I do and who I do it with will remain discrete and out of the family's and friends boundaries.

Sex life is something you just don't share like the morning news, is just not a normal thing to do.
Couldn’t agree with you more.
We never kiss and tell, even mild stories involving us in our three decades of monogamy.
Nobody’s business but us - and whoever we decide to include in the future.
Jo and Hubby

The thing is with a kink like this; it's based on stereotypes that on the surface and perhaps even after deeper analyses is inherently not widely accepted. On the internet it's great that this whole 'thing' took off. But what exactly is this 'thing'.

Cuckolding, hotwiving, black bulls, MWF, white bois?

That's what this thing is on this website. Sleeping with a black lover might get discussed with friends if the peer group one finds themselves in is tolerant of this. Emancipation and all that...

But not the kink we discus on these boards. The swinging lifestyle is often just shared with like minded friends. A lifestyle based on racial play is even more socially awkward to confide a friend with. It's because we live in a society full of old stigmas and anti sex doctrines. That's why it's not something you share freely if you hold a position in this society where these 'values' matter.

This however is exactly why most of us enjoy this kink so much!
Well said!!

Back