My girlfriends best friend has a black boyfriend

Michigan-cuck

Male
Gold Member
From
MI, US
I've been thinking for a while now that my gf is a under cover bbc slut and her best friend has been fucking around with black guys the last year or so. The last 3-5 months I've had this weird feeling that her and her friend have been fucking around with black guys well I just found out that her best friend is dating a black guy now and my girlfriend hasn't even mentioned it to me like she normally would. So now I feel like it's definitely happening and if it isn't at the very least they are talking about black cock and probably trying to hook my gf up with one of his friends or my girlfriend is wanting some black cock now. What do you guys think?

I've been thinking for a while now that my gf is a under cover bbc slut and her best friend has been fucking around with black guys the last year or so. The last 3-5 months I've had this weird feeling that her and her friend have been fucking around with black guys well I just found out that her best friend is dating a black guy now and my girlfriend hasn't even mentioned it to me like she normally would. So now I feel like it's definitely happening and if it isn't at the very least they are talking about black cock and probably trying to hook my gf up with one of his friends or my girlfriend is wanting some black cock now. What do you guys think?

Back