My girlfriends best friend has a black boyfriend

I think women who cheat get a greater level of pleasure from the sex since it is their initiative that is the driving *******. The secrecy and the act of cheating add additional excitement. Of course cheating can also be very dangerous for a marriage.
Yes I think most get a real rise out of the cheating. If it creates a feeling in her and also a feeling in the husband that slowly pushes them away from each other yes it will destroy the marriage but that possibility is always there if you don’t take care of your marriage. Thats why I say if you have a feeling she is cheating don’t pull away but start paying more attention to her. She will start wondering why. If you have a strong feeling she is seeing a lover grab her when she gets home and go down on her. Have really hot sex with her and it will flip her out. Nothing makes your wife more interested in you than surprising her and doing things she doesn’t expect. Routine bores women and variety and spontaneous behavior excites them. You can slowly show her you know about her escapades without saying it and that you love it. You both can have lots of fun with it and make your marriage exciting. Even if she is fucking another guy she won’t leave you if you have some excitement in your relationship.

I just seen some comments on Facebook between her and her best friend and a black guy and the comments were sexual a few different times.
Now you know that the interest is there and there maybe some activity in the background but let her show you or take it upon yourself to find out! Just be for warned that you may not like what you are going to see! Or you may validate your suspicions!

Yes I think most get a real rise out of the cheating. If it creates a feeling in her and also a feeling in the husband that slowly pushes them away from each other yes it will destroy the marriage but that possibility is always there if you don’t take care of your marriage. Thats why I say if you have a feeling she is cheating don’t pull away but start paying more attention to her. She will start wondering why. If you have a strong feeling she is seeing a lover grab her when she gets home and go down on her. Have really hot sex with her and it will flip her out. Nothing makes your wife more interested in you than surprising her and doing things she doesn’t expect. Routine bores women and variety and spontaneous behavior excites them. You can slowly show her you know about her escapades without saying it and that you love it. You both can have lots of fun with it and make your marriage exciting. Even if she is fucking another guy she won’t leave you if you have some excitement in your relationship.
That's so true!

I've been thinking for a while now that my gf is an under cover bbc slut and her best friend has been fucking around with black guys the last year or so. The last 3-5 months I've had this weird feeling that her and her friend have been fucking around with black guys well I just found out that her best friend is dating a black guy now and my girlfriend hasn't even mentioned it to me like she normally would. So now I feel like it's definitely happening and if it isn't at the very least they are talking about black cock and probably trying to hook my gf up with one of his friends or my girlfriend is wanting some black cock now. What do you guys think?
I know this is an old thread but I’ve learned to trust your gut instinct. It’s usually right.

I am letting my girlfriend get black pregnant I will have a front row seat and be involved and after my request she going to let the black bull fucker through her 9 months pregnancy. My job is to use my semen to induce her labor she can deliver her black baby. All coming true events

I am letting my girlfriend get black pregnant I will have a front row seat and be involved and after my request she going to let the black bull fucker through her 9 months pregnancy. My job is to use my semen to induce her labor she can deliver her black baby. All coming true events
Would be good if you create your own thread and keep us posted on events

She really getting excited her black bull going to be breeding her for 4 days straight make sure when he leave his black baby be growing inside her belly my house will probably smell like sex for a week. I will be involved in the breeding I will clean her fucked pussy after her bull injection inside of her each time and I have the honor sucking the bulls black cock hard he can fuck her and bred her make her black pregnant. All true coming events.

I've been thinking for a while now that my gf is a under cover bbc slut and her best friend has been fucking around with black guys the last year or so. The last 3-5 months I've had this weird feeling that her and her friend have been fucking around with black guys well I just found out that her best friend is dating a black guy now and my girlfriend hasn't even mentioned it to me like she normally would. So now I feel like it's definitely happening and if it isn't at the very least they are talking about black cock and probably trying to hook my gf up with one of his friends or my girlfriend is wanting some black cock now. What do you guys think?
Definitely talking about it.....

Back