Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Better to not kiss and tell, even if you have plenty to brag about. People can get jealous as well as judgmental. When in doubt, leave it out.
exactly. Only my best friend knows since we've known each other since very young and know just about everything about each other. It also helps that she can't speak English and my husband can't speak russian 😂

After we have been together some time and after I have met their friends and family, I always encourage the couples I'm cucking to come clean. Ultimately I have discovered that friends and family a like already have figured it out anyways.

One woman's mom, before we even told her, came up to me and privately just said "You know I never stop by their house without calling." and I said "Well that's polite of you" and she just looked at me and responded "I just thought you should know"
That's really hot for Mom already had it figured out

Yes, some do, while on the other hand some don't for fear of being judged or their friend wanting to take what they are experiencing.
True. But if a woman is getting good dick, she wants to tell someone. I know. My ex used to have discussions with her GFs about this all the time. Several even asked the most ridiculous questions about my penis.

True. But if a woman is getting good dick, she wants to tell someone. I know. My ex used to have discussions with her GFs about this all the time. Several even asked the most ridiculous questions about my penis.
Oh, I don't disagree, but women know women, and more importantly, they know their friends. Again, some will tell, or will only tell who they are sure they can trust, yet still only tell just what they want the others to know.

Back