Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

I know some do, my wife sent me pics of magazines her girlfriend that was hosting had slipped under their pillows on their last girls weekend, they were bbc magazines and one of the wives told my wife not to text me about it she said oh that’s ok he doesn’t mind he actually asked me if I made it to my boyfriends house yet on the way down! It turns me on tremendously when my wife tells her friends things like that!

Although I don't tell all to everyone, I do enjoy chat with those who in some way show interest. I'm very open publicly with my black lover and because of this, it's not unusual for white women to approach me and saying how they envy me for having such a hot black boyfriend... and some of these women have asked a lot of questions over some chat at later times.. And yes, I feel I've helped a few take it to the next level and fulfill their black desires...
You are an example to follow

I like to think they all sit around talking about bbc, or all go to the strippers together and hunt out bbc to play with/have waved in their faces

My wife’s best friend knows. They go out together looking to hook up. It definitely turns me on that she knows but we’ve never had any conversation about it. It will happen though. That’s it though. No one else at this point. We generally want to keep it away from most of our close friends and family. Not because of shame, neither of us are ashamed, it’s just the questions and the gossip we are trying to avoid. It can become a distraction that actually gets in the way.

Several of the Hotwives I got to know were introduced to me by other Hotwives I've already made the acquaintance. Word of mouth has been pretty much the norm as they love to share, and I enjoy being shared.

View media item 369223
View media item 20665
That picture is hot! More white women need to be sharing black cock together! , White women married or single should be telling all their friends about BBC, and the married women about cuckolding their husbands with BBC! They should also be telling their sisters,of age daughters, their mothers,aunts,cousins,and even their grandmothers about how much they love BBC and how much you think that they would too! Spread the word so they can spread their legs!

Back