Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

I’m with my husband for seven years now and I never got caught cheating. Which is because I am very very cautious and I use my brains in order not to lose control.
So, there are two reasons why nobody knows about this, not even my best friends colon :
1. I am very sure that they wouldn’t understand and start moralizing. And that’s not the reason why I would be telling them in the first place. My reason would be sharing my emotions with a good friend. But when you predict that the outcome would not be sharing an understanding but moralizing and trying to make the world right. Well then you just don’t tell anybody!
2. I promised myself not to do anything which could endanger my marriage and which could lead to being caught somewhere in the future. So any witness despite myself and the lovers is avoided :)

Of course this may be different if I was in a relationship with a man who supported this lifestyle. But even then I’m not sure, whether I would be open about it to others. Even when they are friends. Sites like this on the Internet make this lifestyle appear much more common than it is. If I had a husband who supported this I might not tell anybody still, not because I would be ashamed but because I might not enjoy explaining myself all the time for some thing people just don’t understand.

I’m with my husband for seven years now and I never got caught cheating. Which is because I am very very cautious and I use my brains in order not to lose control.
So, there are two reasons why nobody knows about this, not even my best friends colon :
1. I am very sure that they wouldn’t understand and start moralizing. And that’s not the reason why I would be telling them in the first place. My reason would be sharing my emotions with a good friend. But when you predict that the outcome would not be sharing an understanding but moralizing and trying to make the world right. Well then you just don’t tell anybody!
2. I promised myself not to do anything which could endanger my marriage and which could lead to being caught somewhere in the future. So any witness despite myself and the lovers is avoided :)

Of course this may be different if I was in a relationship with a man who supported this lifestyle. But even then I’m not sure, whether I would be open about it to others. Even when they are friends. Sites like this on the Internet make this lifestyle appear much more common than it is. If I had a husband who supported this I might not tell anybody still, not because I would be ashamed but because I might not enjoy explaining myself all the time for some thing people just don’t understand.
How much effort have you imposed on getting him into the lifestyle especially if, he can play with other "HOTWIVES" and still have you?

I should have been a couple with you.

My wife is a nurse and it was actually a conv she had with one of her friends that started this whole journey for us.

It was a slow night for the wife and her co-worker/friend was talking about a black guy she was meeting up with after work and how excited she was to netflix and chill with him. The wife asked to see a picture of him and her co worker jokingly showed her a pic of his bbc and said that's all she has of him. The wife laughed it off but when she came home that morning she was telling me about it and how she couldn't believe how huge it was.

So one thing lead to another and now we are on here learning about what all this lifestyle is about and if we want to join in.

My wife worked as a waitress in a local restaurant, and all the waitresses used to talk about one of the African guys who worked in the kitchen. He used to wear sweat pants while he worked and they could see the outline of his huge black penis through the pants. More than a few of the married waitresses couldn't resist the temptation to look inside the sweat pants, my wife was one of them. She came home two hours late,completely deshoveled,with her panties in her pocket. She said that he was more than a foot long and bigger around than a beer can. She said he was very rough on her,but she went back for more. She wanted me to join them,and DP her with him in her pussy,and me in her ass,but we could never put a three way together!

My wife is a nurse and it was actually a conv she had with one of her friends that started this whole journey for us.

It was a slow night for the wife and her co-worker/friend was talking about a black guy she was meeting up with after work and how excited she was to netflix and chill with him. The wife asked to see a picture of him and her co worker jokingly showed her a pic of his bbc and said that's all she has of him. The wife laughed it off but when she came home that morning she was telling me about it and how she couldn't believe how huge it was.

So one thing lead to another and now we are on here learning about what all this lifestyle is about and if we want to join in.
Listen to podcasts by Front Porch Swingers and connect with other lifestyle couples in your age group ....ask questions and learn till you'r ready to explore and play.....

My first exwife's best friend knew everything. Mainly because they would go out together looking for men. This friend would actually tease me about it at times if we all hung out. Say things like, "hey you gonna be ok if J(ex) dances with other guys?" or "J and I are going to some guys house so don't expect her back soon.". It was ******* but a turn on.

IMO women like to talk about sex, so I bet some tell their friends. My bro. was banging this married white chick many years ago and he told me she wanted to recommend him to friends. I don't how that story ended.

Back