Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hasan, Jul 24, 2014.

1. hasan

hasan Member

Well we all know that woman really like to discusse everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you girls tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?

#1 hasan, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    calixto, Louise, geekgirl87 and 2 others like this.
  2. dunacouple

dunacouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Netherlands
  3. dunacouple

Netherlands
    The thing is with a kink like this; it's based on stereotypes that on the surface and perhaps even after deeper analyses is inherently not widely accepted. On the internet it's great that this whole 'thing' took off. But what exactly is this 'thing'.

Cuckolding, hotwiving, black bulls, MWF, white bois?

That's what this thing is on this website. Sleeping with a black lover might get discussed with friends if the peer group one finds themselves in is tolerant of this. Emancipation and all that...

But not the kink we discus on these boards. The swinging lifestyle is often just shared with like minded friends. A lifestyle based on racial play is even more socially awkward to confide a friend with. It's because we live in a society full of old stigmas and anti sex doctrines. That's why it's not something you share freely if you hold a position in this society where these 'values' matter.

This however is exactly why most of us enjoy this kink so much!

4. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My first wife shared with her best friend and her sister in law that she was screwing around on me with guys including blacks they knew when I didnt.

5. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Although I don't tell all to everyone, I do enjoy chat with those who in some way show interest. I'm very open publicly with my black lover and because of this, it's not unusual for white women to approach me and saying how they envy me for having such a hot black boyfriend... and some of these women have asked a lot of questions over some chat at later times.. And yes, I feel I've helped a few take it to the next level and fulfill their black desires...

6. MyWifeWantsBBC

MyWifeWantsBBC Active Member

US
    Janice K...that is pretty amazing. My wife has not been with a black guy yet but she does discuss her fantasy with a few of our friends. She will tell them about different scenarios we discuss or act out in bed about her sleeping with black guys. Hell, at a party at our home a couple months ago she brought out 2 of her very large realistic black dildos and was showing everybody. There were 4 other couples there and she had no fear.

7. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    What were the other wives response... did they seem interested or think she was a little over reacting..?

cmarquette0120 likes this.
  8. kristin4441

kristin4441 Active Member

US
    two of my best girlfriends know i have a BBC boyfriend,but none of hubby"s friends our any of our family know

9. dunacouple

Netherlands
    I guess it depends in what circles one mingles but... SERIOUSLY?:bounce:
    Did she hand them down and people felt obliged to touch them? Hahahaha!

10. BWCBull

BWCBull Active Member

After we have been together some time and after I have met their friends and family, I always encourage the couples I'm cucking to come clean. Ultimately I have discovered that friends and family a like already have figured it out anyways.

One woman's mom, before we even told her, came up to me and privately just said "You know I never stop by their house without calling." and I said "Well that's polite of you" and she just looked at me and responded "I just thought you should know"

11. stacey_hd

stacey_hd New Member

just one of my besties; no one else. trust is key.

12. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Obviously I'm not a female, but unless you're amongst like minded individuals, I don't think anybody, men or women, go around discussing the details of their sex life.

13. Isiah Harris

Isiah Harris Member

im not a female but I do believe they discuss it, I once had an older married woman as a girlfriend and she would always introduce me to her best friend as thus "this is my guy I've been telling you about" so clearly they do tell their friends but discreetly.

14. kay461962

kay461962 Active Member

I don't tell anything!

15. NEHIGHLANDER

NEHIGHLANDER Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Our lips are sealed. No one would understand.

16. serginho

serginho Member

Greece
    Don't be so sure about that.

MacNfries likes this.
  17. jdflacpl

jdflacpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I wish my wife would

cmarquette0120 likes this.
  18. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Exactly, most people in the lifestyle or who indulge in this only discuss it with likeminded individuals.

19. Stacy72

Stacy72 Member

My best friend knows and she has known from the start. I have met several other gf through my black lovers who also know and live this lifestyle. My husband is aware but not the family.

20. bocx

bocx Active Member