Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

hasan

Male
Well we all know that woman really like to discusse everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you girls tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?

Last edited:
The thing is with a kink like this; it's based on stereotypes that on the surface and perhaps even after deeper analyses is inherently not widely accepted. On the internet it's great that this whole 'thing' took off. But what exactly is this 'thing'.

Cuckolding, hotwiving, black bulls, MWF, white bois?

That's what this thing is on this website. Sleeping with a black lover might get discussed with friends if the peer group one finds themselves in is tolerant of this. Emancipation and all that...

But not the kink we discus on these boards. The swinging lifestyle is often just shared with like minded friends. A lifestyle based on racial play is even more socially awkward to confide a friend with. It's because we live in a society full of old stigmas and anti sex doctrines. That's why it's not something you share freely if you hold a position in this society where these 'values' matter.

This however is exactly why most of us enjoy this kink so much!

Although I don't tell all to everyone, I do enjoy chat with those who in some way show interest. I'm very open publicly with my black lover and because of this, it's not unusual for white women to approach me and saying how they envy me for having such a hot black boyfriend... and some of these women have asked a lot of questions over some chat at later times.. And yes, I feel I've helped a few take it to the next level and fulfill their black desires...

Janice K...that is pretty amazing. My wife has not been with a black guy yet but she does discuss her fantasy with a few of our friends. She will tell them about different scenarios we discuss or act out in bed about her sleeping with black guys. Hell, at a party at our home a couple months ago she brought out 2 of her very large realistic black dildos and was showing everybody. There were 4 other couples there and she had no fear.

Janice K...that is pretty amazing. My wife has not been with a black guy yet but she does discuss her fantasy with a few of our friends. She will tell them about different scenarios we discuss or act out in bed about her sleeping with black guys. Hell, at a party at our home a couple months ago she brought out 2 of her very large realistic black dildos and was showing everybody. There were 4 other couples there and she had no fear.
I guess it depends in what circles one mingles but... SERIOUSLY?:bounce:
Did she hand them down and people felt obliged to touch them? Hahahaha!

After we have been together some time and after I have met their friends and family, I always encourage the couples I'm cucking to come clean. Ultimately I have discovered that friends and family a like already have figured it out anyways.

One woman's mom, before we even told her, came up to me and privately just said "You know I never stop by their house without calling." and I said "Well that's polite of you" and she just looked at me and responded "I just thought you should know"

Back