Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Janice K...that is pretty amazing. My wife has not been with a black guy yet but she does discuss her fantasy with a few of our friends. She will tell them about different scenarios we discuss or act out in bed about her sleeping with black guys. Hell, at a party at our home a couple months ago she brought out 2 of her very large realistic black dildos and was showing everybody. There were 4 other couples there and she had no fear.
She's on the brim then my man!! Treat your wife to a real BBC!!

View attachment 421956 Well, having been with my wife 20 years I darn sure know they share info about their affairs, men's cock sizes, particularly if the cock is either very large or very small, and if the men are particularly good or bad lovers. I sat in a lounger at an adult pool party years ago and listened to my wife and 4-5 other ladies sharing gossip about men for over an hour. I even injected a few questions and comments to guide their conversations towards my curiosities, but they kind of let me know their conversation was "female only preferred". I was having a hard time listening to 3 or 4 of them talking at the same time anyways :confused: ... its just unbelievable how women can have conversations where they're all talking at once, then suddenly they all stop, as if everyone understood what everyone else just said.
View attachment 421957 Mac
#facts bruh

I keep a diary and size chart hahaha jk jk! I'm not married but I've told a friend who I've know is into black men too. I don't go into grave detail but we'll have a giggle about cock size. Sometimes she'll just show me a large banana "like this?" And I'll respond "bigger." And sometimes we'll be at the bar and litterally guess sizes based on the guy's bulge. The chanllege to overcome is how to tell whose correct.
if i was your white husband, I would make picture catalog of every big black cock you fucked ;)

Frisky has told her best friend, she is a few years older than Frisky but definitely likes black guys.
She is trying to persuade Frisky that they need a girls holiday in the Caribbean...lol
Unfortunately it's not going to happen any time soon, so I am trying to get them to have a weekend away somewhere instead...

Although I don't tell all to everyone, I do enjoy chat with those who in some way show interest. I'm very open publicly with my black lover and because of this, it's not unusual for white women to approach me and saying how they envy me for having such a hot black boyfriend... and some of these women have asked a lot of questions over some chat at later times.. And yes, I feel I've helped a few take it to the next level and fulfill their black desires...
Exactly, well we'll put hun. You can feel the envy in the eyes of woman who have or want to experience a black lover.

My youngest sister walked in to a restaurant and caught me with a Black Lover dressed NOT for the "business meeting" I stammered about (SHORT red mini skirt, sexy pantyhose, matching 5" red heels, a water sheer top over an equally sheer bra and only a small 'keep it legal' shrug over that). She kept pestering me with texts, emails and phone calls asking questions......I finally told her the truth, that hubby enjoyed me playing around. We ended up sharing him together as a Lover for 6 months. Was a VERY hot time, but she realized how much she was enjoying this and knew her hubby would NEVER even consider the situation, so she stopped seeing him after a CRAZY evening together ended up with us showing up at my Mom's for Thanksgiving with BLACK BABY MAYBE written across our bellies in black marker!! We teased my hubby all weekend flashing it at him while she had to hide it from hers all weekend!! She has never mentioned it since and told no one. J (the wife)

Considering my mom told us when she had her first black man, I think that set the stage for my wife to tell those who knew about our lifestyle. Some close friends knew that about my wife because she has told some friends that she can have sex with anyone at anytime she wants, so adding that now she prefers black was not a huge step. It is not all a bed of roses because she has lost a couple of friends over the years, the ones who told their husbands.

Obviously, everyone is different. I lived with a girl for awhile who told her sister everything about everything - no secrets; I was constantly amazed at what her sister knew about us and our "private-life". On the other hand, my ex-wife denied it to our last conversation when I had, for all intents and purposes, caught her in the act. It was the biggest case of "are you gonna believe me or your lieing eyes" I have ever seen.

Well I’m not a female, but I like to keep my business private to many people knowing two many things is how you get in trouble or rumors start to spread.

All the girls in my office know about my black boyfriend. Hardly surprising really has he has visited me at work on mumerous occasions. There is one white guy at the office who has a thing for me. You should have seen the look on his face when I allowed my hunky black boyfriend to kiss and grope me right there in the corridor outside creative room. I'm such a black cock slut.
I'm curious what his look was? Was the white boy envious, or jealous? How did his response make you feel?

My two closest girlfriends know of my addiction to young black Bulls. They are nonjudgmental . They do like to hear of my slutty adventures.
I wonder if either of your two friends would like a cuckold boyfriend of their own? Check out my profile and if you like it, let me know. I'm a "very good catch."

My youngest sister walked in to a restaurant and caught me with a Black Lover dressed NOT for the "business meeting" I stammered about (SHORT red mini skirt, sexy pantyhose, matching 5" red heels, a water sheer top over an equally sheer bra and only a small 'keep it legal' shrug over that). She kept pestering me with texts, emails and phone calls asking questions......I finally told her the truth, that hubby enjoyed me playing around. We ended up sharing him together as a Lover for 6 months. Was a VERY hot time, but she realized how much she was enjoying this and knew her hubby would NEVER even consider the situation, so she stopped seeing him after a CRAZY evening together ended up with us showing up at my Mom's for Thanksgiving with BLACK BABY MAYBE written across our bellies in black marker!! We teased my hubby all weekend flashing it at him while she had to hide it from hers all weekend!! She has never mentioned it since and told no one. J (the wife)

So was either of the babies black or was it all a joke..?

Back