Mix-race baby: racism and is that enough contribution to BNWO

White woman with mix race baby

• Total voters
You don't want your so n get into the BBC cuckold lifestyle?
He has to choose his own path. If he or they ask for help, I will be honest and give my perspective. I love the way my turned out. I think I'm in the minority with swinging/cuckolding working out well for everyone. I credit my husband for just being a wonderful dad to all the ki-ds in our house.

If was required to choose a path for him, it would not be as a cuckold. Luckily, he's smart enough to make his own decisions.

That's so beautiful. I believe anyone can love anyone regardless of sex.
With Katie, it was odd. She had bfs and all that. Yet, there was this one gf she hung around with that became a FWB thing. Her name is Kassidy. One time Kas asks Katie to go a real date. So, Katie agrees. Katie said there was one point after dinner and in the movie before it started that she reached out to hold Kas hand. When they held each others hand, Katie said she was so comfortable and happy to be with her.

I knew something was a up a bit later on in their relationship. I was having a outdoor patio part. Of course Katie was invited and could bring a guest. She asked me to come to the front of the house. She asked it was ok if she brought Kas as her date. This was so out of character for her. She would just show up to our events with whoever and when ever. The fact that she asked if it was ok meant Kas was special. I was actually a bit disappointed she felt the need to ask. In the end, I introduced Katie and Kas as a couple and I used the term "significant other" when describing their relationship.

So, they are now married.

He has to choose his own path. If he or they ask for help, I will be honest and give my perspective. I love the way my turned out. I think I'm in the minority with swinging/cuckolding working out well for everyone. I credit my husband for just being a wonderful dad to all the ki-ds in our house.

If was required to choose a path for him, it would not be as a cuckold. Luckily, he's smart enough to make his own decisions.
yeah one should be honest and guide them.........and support them and their decisions

With Katie, it was odd. She had bfs and all that. Yet, there was this one gf she hung around with that became a FWB thing. Her name is Kassidy. One time Kas asks Katie to go a real date. So, Katie agrees. Katie said there was one point after dinner and in the movie before it started that she reached out to hold Kas hand. When they held each others hand, Katie said she was so comfortable and happy to be with her.

I knew something was a up a bit later on in their relationship. I was having a outdoor patio part. Of course Katie was invited and could bring a guest. She asked me to come to the front of the house. She asked it was ok if she brought Kas as her date. This was so out of character for her. She would just show up to our events with whoever and when ever. The fact that she asked if it was ok meant Kas was special. I was actually a bit disappointed she felt the need to ask. In the end, I introduced Katie and Kas as a couple and I used the term "significant other" when describing their relationship.

So, they are now married.
thats good

Is all the k ids
From blacks
Or
Some from your husband?

Penso che sia abbastanza, più sarebbe meglio. La mia speranza è quella di contribuire sposando una donna che ha avuto il suo bambino nero. Fornire un ambiente domestico sicuro e stabile per lei e il suo bambino, consentendo al toro di riprodursi di più senza doversi occupare di più ki d con più donne
My opinion is a little different: I consider it quite trivial for a white girl to marry and have children with a black man. Conversely, I am in favor of the fact that white girls married to white men have children with black men and that each black male impregnates several white girls, without ever having to worry about having to support his own offspring.

My opinion is a little different: I consider it quite trivial for a white girl to marry and have children with a black man. Conversely, I am in favor of the fact that white girls married to white men have children with black men and that each black male impregnates several white girls, without ever having to worry about having to support his own offspring.
Really.......

The whole concept is weird since every human being is responsible for his or her own actions. This fetish gets taken to new extremes like every week.

L'intero concetto è strano poiché ogni essere umano è responsabile delle proprie azioni. Questo feticcio viene portato a nuovi estremi come ogni settimana.
Sicuramente ognuno è responsabile delle proprie azioni, ma questo non mi sembra che non sia possibile un accordo in base al quale la coppia bianca concordi con il Toro nero che la sua prole sarà lasciata alla gestione e al mantenimento esclusivo della coppia bianca.
Un'altra possibilità diversa è che si formi una comunità di più persone, guidata da neri, all'interno della quale maschi e femmine bianchi si uniscono in matrimonio su iniziativa dei leader neri e le mogli vengono messe incinta da questi leader neri. Questa seconda possibilità, a mio modesto parere, potrebbe realizzarsi meglio in Africa, soprattutto nelle ex colonie francesi che in quest'ultimo periodo si stanno liberando dal neocolonialismo di Parigi.

Thanks, not a parent yet but hopefully I'll find that special someone soon :)
I don't recall if I responded so..........
Patients...........................and don't be afraid to look right under your nose.........
Also, being here does not help find someone.

and remember...............to get in our panties you have to get in our heads first.
We think about you when you show confidence, direction, focus in life........................
Also, the top guy is likely not the "life of the party". He's the one standing on the side enjoying things and focusing outward with others. He wants to know about them, not him telling everyone about him.

Back