Mix-race baby: racism and is that enough contribution to BNWO

White woman with mix race baby

• Total voters
I tease hubby that ONE mixed race baby could maybe be explained to family, but TWO would be a statement!! LOL We would like to have one before we are too old to enjoy it, but its so hard to meet people post-pandemic. J (the wife)
Love the idea of having more than 1 from the bull. There’d be no way to hide it, and the wife could have the best of both worlds with a loving husband and a bull who compensates sexually

A white woman who gave birth to a black man's baby certainly made a huge contribution to the BNWO. The issue here is not the color of the baby to be born. A white woman breaks the taboos around her and becomes pregnant with a black man. Moreover, except for some cities, I do not think that this woman will be subjected to racism in general

A white woman who gave birth to a black man's baby certainly made a huge contribution to the BNWO. The issue here is not the color of the baby to be born. A white woman breaks the taboos around her and becomes pregnant with a black man. Moreover, except for some cities, I do not think that this woman will be subjected to racism in general
Do you think that the bachelor who marries a woman who intends to allow herself to be impregnated by a black male also makes a contribution?

The single white man who marries such a woman has certainly contributed as much as that woman
Thanks for the positive consideration.
I have been looking for a girl with this orientation for years.
Now I would rather find a black Boss, with a large group of submissive white girls, who would assign me one of such girls as my wife, obviously retaining all rights over her and at the same time acquiring rights over me: we would become a couple owned by a black. It could also be a cohabiting community, such as a sect.

Thanks for the positive consideration.
I have been looking for a girl with this orientation for years.
Now I would rather find a black Boss, with a large group of submissive white girls, who would assign me one of such girls as my wife, obviously retaining all rights over her and at the same time acquiring rights over me: we would become a couple owned by a black. It could also be a cohabiting community, such as a sect.
I appreciate your opinion buddy. This is the mindset I recommend to single white men

My wife became the proud white mama to the babies of seven different Black alphas. She would have had more but menopause called a stop to her interracial baby-making days. We chose to ignore the racist slurs directed at our mixed race chxxxxen.
The two of you may choose to ignore the slurs directed at your children, but they hear them. I hope their *******'s spend some time with them to explain what it means to be black.

The two of you may choose to ignore the slurs directed at your children, but they hear them. I hope their *******'s spend some time with them to explain what it means to be black.
To tell the truth, it appears to me that in recent generations black girls are disliked by white girls because they attract more males, taking them away from white girls. And this is also true reciprocally for black males. I don't know of other insults.

To tell the truth, it appears to me that in recent generations black girls are disliked by white girls because they attract more males, taking them away from white girls. And this is also true reciprocally for black males. I don't know of other insults.
Black women are superior

in my past i have seen a few women with multiple mixed offspring and the most i managed was to smile at them.
I once met one lady who talked of her friend who was apparently pregnant by a Black man. She had chosen to have the baby even though he told her he wanted no part in raising it. I so wish id been brave enough to tell her im interested and step in to date this pregnant lady and begin a life of encouraging her to enjoy Black men forever.

I think white men from their early adult years should feel proud and free to be cuckold partners to the growing number of white women who breed black.
You should have offered to marry her and to help raise her black baby. That way would know that your wife had at least one black baby. Also, since

in my past i have seen a few women with multiple mixed offspring and the most i managed was to smile at them.
I once met one lady who talked of her friend who was apparently pregnant by a Black man. She had chosen to have the baby even though he told her he wanted no part in raising it. I so wish id been brave enough to tell her im interested and step in to date this pregnant lady and begin a life of encouraging her to enjoy Black men forever.

I think white men from their early adult years should feel proud and free to be cuckold partners to the growing number of white women who breed black.
exactjy. When I discuss with wives gf all ages And they’re white me. Are. Also at the table. Or wherever. They all are racist and still think they superior. As they will be humiliated and ashamed. I say white me are so racist and ur women know why. Inferiority complex. Black man are superior and alohas. Thx world is changed. The Black man is now seen as the sex symbol. U alll fill standium and idolise the sports players on the field. And they are mainly black. Popular culture music Tv etc are mostly black me. A black Allohs can walk into a room and cab fuck any white wife he wants to. Abd u whiye boys won’t know unless he wavts u to. A white husband shoukd be honour tgat a black alpha has chosen his wife to impregnate COX they only hsve hhe hottest women. The truth hurts white Boys that all women are hard wired to breed with the alpha for his superior genes. Laws of Nature. And that why modem White marriage is not just a phrase it’s happening Sooner u accept the easier for all. And I haven’t even started to rtalk about how black men are built to fuvk. The.n I stop and it’s silent. There proof that I’m fully behind orde being rrestoref in the heirachy as nature designsd it.

Back