All Black NWO

You could have avoided it all together, but you know, imperialism. It’s why we speak English here in America, not the king’s English cuz we kicked your ass back to Europe. Fun fact: First shots fired? Black man. Crispus Attucks. Then your tea went into the Boston Harbor. Google it and brush your teeth. See I can generalize too.
Who'll feed the starving hordes in Africa under this BNWO???? On the other hand, it's probably the only way to stop the free loading gobshites from crossing the Mediterranean sea..... 🤣

After all the BLM marches it has made a statement and has opened up so many white peoples true feelings towards the black community, never before have you seen so many white girls, couples families and men holding up signs with clear messages showing and saying our inferior race love black people, so now more now hold a march for bnwo

I believe that most white males be sterilized or castrated. How about during black history month there is a festival with voluntary neutering then the white boi round up all done in public.
Ouch!
Now I d love a nice Black New World Order but personally the castration wouldn't be for me, but I do think that only Black Men should be allowed to fuck and breed with 'our'women
♠️

Yeah nice friendly beta males with cash, but they would prefer the Black Man for dick!
A few years ago after my Wife died I approached a nice lady a little younger than me to go see a comedy club. She said not I was too old (5 years to be exact). I left it at that and found another. About six month later she was living with a boy 20 years her junior. They had a kid then broke up. Next up a gentleman twenty five years my senior. He lasted 4 years before he died. That was when she learned of the second and third mortgages on his home.

I on the other hand found a nice lady 5 years her junior a widow with young *******. At first I was just a social date, then up graded to part time fuck buddy. Now Friend With Benefits and gold / ski buddy.

Where is this going the First Lady now goes around telling people what a fool I look like because of the age difference and she is only going out with me for my money. Funny that she is so concerned with how I look.

But on the other hand, most women choose nice friendly beta males. Just look around and you will see the truth.
True because, in my opinion, white females Beta white males, like me and most other cuckolds, are good for providing for them financially, will support and Love her and her babies and we are reliable and loyal in good times and bad times. They believe that black Alpha males have bigger, harder cocks, better stamina and are much better at fucking them into intense orgasms on their hard big black cocks, giving them the pleasure that they NEED and Deserve as females but we white Beta males can not give our wives no matter that we Love them very much.
White males for Love, Black males for Sex make happy marriages.

A few years ago after my Wife died I approached a nice lady a little younger than me to go see a comedy club. She said not I was too old (5 years to be exact). I left it at that and found another. About six month later she was living with a boy 20 years her junior. They had a kid then broke up. Next up a gentleman twenty five years my senior. He lasted 4 years before he died. That was when she learned of the second and third mortgages on his home.

I on the other hand found a nice lady 5 years her junior a widow with young *******. At first I was just a social date, then up graded to part time fuck buddy. Now Friend With Benefits and gold / ski buddy.

Where is this going the First Lady now goes around telling people what a fool I look like because of the age difference and she is only going out with me for my money. Funny that she is so concerned with how I look.
Some Women can be tricky and quite jealous. I think it best if you just leave her to her jealousy and her debts.🦤

Back