Marriage to single baby mamas who have black children - a great way to normalize interracial relationships

Would you marty single mom with black kid?

• Total voters
As I’ve been divorced, I’ve matched with a few on dating apps but didn’t have a spark when meeting which makes sense if you’re used to a black alpha and you meet a white beta. I have sadly been told that many white single moms get a lot of ridicule and seemed pleasantly surprised that I was open and accepting. That said, it unfortunately wasn’t enough to keep things going with them. To clarify, at no time did I make things weird or disclose my kink. I just treated them like I have any other woman. If I do get lucky enough in the future to get with a lady who has mixed *******, I’d try to open up about it within a month or 2 and gauge her desires about it continuing to see and be with black guys for her sexual fulfillment while I provide and act accordingly.

Sempre più spesso noto che i figli sono molto eccitati nell'apprendere che la mamma viene oscurata.
A volte ottiene punti più interessanti per il ragazzo e gli piace stare intorno al fidanzato.
Ti riferisci principalmente agli adolescenti o ai bambini più piccoli?

Back about 6 years ago I was chasing a much younger lady (she was 22 I was 59) she had a 4 year old mixed (black) *******.

Before we dated we where casual friends, and at one point she mentioned that she wanted another baby, but wanted it to be another black mans baby so her ******* would not feel she was different - I told her I 100% understood & would totally support her having another baby from a Black man - instead of from me....

I thank that is the only reason we "dated" but she couldn't get over the age difference so we only "dated" a few times - but are still friends0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpg

Circa 6 anni fa stavo inseguendo una donna molto più giovane (lei aveva 22 anni, io 59) aveva una ******* mista (nera) di 4 anni.

Prima che uscissimo eravamo amici occasionali, e a un certo punto lei ha detto che voleva un altro bambino, ma voleva che fosse un altro bambino di un uomo nero in modo che il suo ******* non si sentisse diversa - le ho detto che capivo al 100% e che l'avrei totalmente sostenuta ad avere un altro bambino da un uomo nero - invece che da me....

Ringrazio che è l'unico motivo per cui ci siamo "frequentati", ma lei non riusciva a superare la differenza di età, quindi ci siamo "frequentati" solo un paio di volte, ma siamo ancora amiciView attachment 7041612
Penso che sia davvero un po' buffo e un po' assurdo che la stragrande maggioranza dell'umanità immagini come normale la formazione di coppie solo tra persone che hanno quasi la stessa età: fino a poco più di un secolo fa non era affatto così e nessuna religione al mondo (che io sappia) prescriva limiti alla differenza di età nelle coppie.
Qual è l'origine di questo stigma sociale?

It's something of a fantasy of mine.

I'd be in the husband role for a young white woman but we would never have sex. Instead I'd support her financially and do most of the baby care for any babies she conceived during her social activities with black men .

All I'd ask in return is details, and picture and videos from her love life. Maybe I'd rig up a bedroom in our house with lights and cameras for live video so I could occasionally enjoy that.

Makes good sense to me.
One of the effective ways to normalize interracial relationships and create a society where it is normal to have a family with mixed-race children is to marry single mothers who have black children.

When you marry a single mom with a black baby, you immediately accept the fact that your wife will be open to sex and relationships and romantic relationships with black men while she is married to you.

So at the start you can avoid the condemnation of the environment that you have a baby who is black, and it allows your wife to give birth to another interracial baby, because you can always say that she was pregnant when you married her. so at the start you will get a woman who likes sex with black men and you can have a happy occasional relationship without any problems. She will easily accept your approval to continue having sex with black men and you will enjoy it. In addition to the above, she will also give birth to white children for you, so that your white and black children will grow up in an environment where it is normal to be in an interracial relationship and marriage.

Back