Marriage to single baby mamas who have black children - a great way to normalize interracial relationships

Would you marty single mom with black kid?

• Total voters
That's gay
My opinion, which is actually not recent, is that the distinction between homosexuals and heterosexuals is decidedly simplistic. Sexuality is a search for both physical and psychological pleasure, in which domination or submission is sought: in my opinion this is the real difference and I doubt that a sub who likes pegging apodictically refuses cock and, on the other hand, that a dominant person always refuses a nice asshole if it belongs to a male. Obviously there are also people who alternate the two positions depending on the situation. From ancient times to today it has always been like this and the most famous historical figure in this regard was Gaius Julius Caesar, who as a young man seduced the King of Bithynia, with his passive role, and as an adult especially loved to fuck other people's wives. The soldiers called him "queen of Bithynia" in military songs and he was not embarrassed by it. Why are so many dominant men nowadays embarrassed by the idea of owning a submissive male? Where does their anguish come from?

One of the effective ways to normalize interracial relationships and create a society where it is normal to have a family with mixed-race children is to marry single mothers who have black children.

When you marry a single mom with a black baby, you immediately accept the fact that your wife will be open to sex and relationships and romantic relationships with black men while she is married to you.

So at the start you can avoid the condemnation of the environment that you have a baby who is black, and it allows your wife to give birth to another interracial baby, because you can always say that she was pregnant when you married her. so at the start you will get a woman who likes sex with black men and you can have a happy occasional relationship without any problems. She will easily accept your approval to continue having sex with black men and you will enjoy it. In addition to the above, she will also give birth to white children for you, so that your white and black children will grow up in an environment where it is normal to be in an interracial relationship and marriage.
I like tooic coz I’m seeing it a lot. And it’s just the same as the dynamic in LS. And heirachy. I know a black guy I fucked decades ago in my 30s he was a model who made it big in Paris. I met up eiyh while ago. And he said he had 4 ******* from four diff women. I know they were all white and all hot. Coz he fucks only hot white women. As most do. He loves to fuck wives are gf. Coz that’s what alohas do and also black men like blavk mans victory. Etc. Anyhow. He said they only wanted a black sloha to impregnate them like we all are wanting. And 3 were single but had white bf. And said they are white men that are so accepting. And they all know white women want modern white marriage. The women all know eachother and sll ok. In fact all close The white husbands all know too and that when their black king ( they all call him thst ) he will walk in their home and that he is control. He fucks her when he wants. And he had fuck all four once on a girls vacation that he went to. I love hearing about this Snd thst it’s happening more and more. That white women mught bet impregnated by black bull. Single. But she has a number of white bfs who already know the heirachy how nature intended. And the women are hard wired to breed with slohas. And I love white men are aC toting tbe ******* truth. We will still marry white nen. Who are wealthy and finance our lifestyle. Provide. Reliable. Loyal. Understamgjnf. Submissive and like those husbands I said. Have no sex or rare. Coz they can’t fuck woman like a black man can I fucking love that I’m living on this planet now. In a sexual revolution. White msle patria jy is being destroyed. White supremacy. Too. The nuclear family also a white mans concept will be replaced by modern white marriage. Black alohas will dominate. Fuvk every white womsn and she only will only breed with black alphas. BNWO will be tne main socail structure in some form more subtle than u read on here. White bears are OG use now. But will ne bred to extinction in future. But this is best time. Have blavk bull fucking us. Whilst a white cuckokd husband is gir everything else.

My opinion, which is actually not recent, is that the distinction between homosexuals and heterosexuals is decidedly simplistic. Sexuality is a search for both physical and psychological pleasure, in which domination or submission is sought: in my opinion this is the real difference and I doubt that a sub who likes pegging apodictically refuses cock and, on the other hand, that a dominant person always refuses a nice asshole if it belongs to a male. Obviously there are also people who alternate the two positions depending on the situation. From ancient times to today it has always been like this and the most famous historical figure in this regard was Gaius Julius Caesar, who as a young man seduced the King of Bithynia, with his passive role, and as an adult especially loved to fuck other people's wives. The soldiers called him "queen of Bithynia" in military songs and he was not embarrassed by it. Why are so many dominant men nowadays embarrassed by the idea of owning a submissive male? Where does their anguish come from?
I want to own as many submissive males as I can get.
I am straight and they are always the guys that break up the trust because they lack discipline and control.
That is very dangerous these days so watch how you talk to these dominant men.
It doesn't matter how far back you go or who did it.
If you put your dick in a man or take a dick your gay.

I want to own as many submissive males as I can get.
I am straight and they are always the guys that break up the trust because they lack discipline and control.
That is very dangerous these days so watch how you talk to these dominant men.
It doesn't matter how far back you go or who did it.
If you put your dick in a man or take a dick your gay.
Have you ever heard of Manichaeism?

One of the effective ways to normalize interracial relationships and create a society where it is normal to have a family with mixed-race children is to marry single mothers who have black children.

When you marry a single mom with a black baby, you immediately accept the fact that your wife will be open to sex and relationships and romantic relationships with black men while she is married to you.

So at the start you can avoid the condemnation of the environment that you have a baby who is black, and it allows your wife to give birth to another interracial baby, because you can always say that she was pregnant when you married her. so at the start you will get a woman who likes sex with black men and you can have a happy occasional relationship without any problems. She will easily accept your approval to continue having sex with black men and you will enjoy it. In addition to the above, she will also give birth to white children for you, so that your white and black children will grow up in an environment where it is normal to be in an interracial relationship and marriage.
I know it's a wild concept but everyone who creates a life is responsible for that life.
If the bio baby daddy has skipped town as well as jumped bail, marry a different black dude and fuck him for shits, giggles and financial support. Whitey ain't got shiitake to do with your mess.

Last edited:

Makes total sense. I'm down with this idea. I can stay home at nghts and on weekends babysitting while she is out having the time of her life. I so get this.

Meeting a girl who has a black baby, and bringing her home to meet your parents should be normalized. A single mom who has a baby with a black man and is good wife material is something that is already quite acceptable to society. In general, their relationship does not have to be of the cuckold type, with humiliation, but a completely normal marriage where the wife respects her husband and loves him, but has relationships and romances with black men. since she has become pregnant with a black man, a white man will marry her and make her an honest wife and mom, in return she will be a housewife with permission to have black lovers. In this way, we give single mothers a home and security, and men enjoy her relationships with black men.

Meeting a girl who has a black baby, and bringing her home to meet your parents should be normalized. A single mom who has a baby with a black man and is good wife material is something that is already quite acceptable to society. In general, their relationship does not have to be of the cuckold type, with humiliation, but a completely normal marriage where the wife respects her husband and loves him, but has relationships and romances with black men. since she has become pregnant with a black man, a white man will marry her and make her an honest wife and mom, in return she will be a housewife with permission to have black lovers. In this way, we give single mothers a home and security, and men enjoy her relationships with black men.
What you say is true and it is true that such marriage has little to do with cuckolding. Furthermore, the baby's biological ******* could be present at the wedding and his role on this occasion can be very varied.

exactly. And I say same things to gf wives. And white men are still racist dillusional that they are superior. And if a bf fiancé husband says it woukd be humiliating. I snap at him calling a racist. The truth is out now. All white women know who the alpha and betas are. Black me. Superior. Abd a husbabd shoukd be honoured that a black alpha who can have any women he wants. Has chose. Ur f gorgeous wife to place his black seed in her fertile womb.and carry his baby. His superior genes mixing with hers. I tell him that white make patriarchy is being conquered by the black alohas. Modern white marriage will replace nuclear family. As nature intended. All female are hard. Wired to breed with the alpha White betas must accept the truth.

exactly. And I say same things to gf wives. And white men are still racist dillusional that they are superior. And if a bf fiancé husband says it woukd be humiliating. I snap at him calling a racist. The truth is out now. All white women know who the alpha and betas are. Black me. Superior. Abd a husbabd shoukd be honoured that a black alpha who can have any women he wants. Has chose. Ur f gorgeous wife to place his black seed in her fertile womb.and carry his baby. His superior genes mixing with hers. I tell him that white make patriarchy is being conquered by the black alohas. Modern white marriage will replace nuclear family. As nature intended. All female are hard. Wired to breed with the alpha White betas must accept the truth.
Common sense and reality escape most on this page. Smart men will decline and walk away. Why marry and support a soiled woman who only wants your money and continues her reckless and irresponsible behavior. The novel concept would be black men taking responsibility for and financially supporting their own children.

Common sense and reality escape most on this page. Smart men will decline and walk away. Why marry and support a soiled woman who only wants your money and continues her reckless and irresponsible behavior. The novel concept would be black men taking responsibility for and financially supporting their own children.
I think you're out of zone on this site: you're holding a baseball, but here's a tennis court.

Italy burns by invasion and you play the violin like Nero
In Nero's time the violin did not exist, but the zither did. The attribution of the fire to Nero was a historical falsehood: he was outside Rome and as soon as he returned he did his utmost to coordinate the rescue efforts, opening his private properties to fugitives. The trouble with the landings in Italy is that they are desperate derelicts and not dominant males: they will probably be active in the next bloody revolution and this has nothing to do with the BNWO.

Back