Marriage to single baby mamas who have black children - a great way to normalize interracial relationships

Would you marty single mom with black kid?

• Total voters
In Nero's time the violin did not exist, but the zither did. The attribution of the fire to Nero was a historical falsehood: he was outside Rome and as soon as he returned he did his utmost to coordinate the rescue efforts, opening his private properties to fugitives. The trouble with the landings in Italy is that they are desperate derelicts and not dominant males: they will probably be active in the next bloody revolution and this has nothing to do with the BNWO.
Has everything to do with the myth and woke joke of BNWO. E.U. disbanded, more right-wing leaders elected and mass deportations and Europe can get back to being European.
#LePen for France

Meeting a girl who has a black baby, and bringing her home to meet your parents should be normalized. A single mom who has a baby with a black man and is good wife material is something that is already quite acceptable to society. In general, their relationship does not have to be of the cuckold type, with humiliation, but a completely normal marriage where the wife respects her husband and loves him, but has relationships and romances with black men. since she has become pregnant with a black man, a white man will marry her and make her an honest wife and mom, in return she will be a housewife with permission to have black lovers. In this way, we give single mothers a home and security, and men enjoy her relationships with black men.
I did it on my own and didn't hold back

Helping to raise the next generation on the way to the BNWO would be a joy, privilege & honor. A woman carrying a Black Man's baby obviously know what she wants, has good taste & good, sound judgement. My dysfunctional, very "T" TWBC would be of more use or interest to her. i would very much hope she keeps seeing/f***ing the Baby-Daddy &/or other Black Men for her pleasure, enjoyment & happiness ... and perhaps the gift of another Black Baby. i am extremely submissive; so the baby-momma could arrange my life & therefore hers as her good sense dictates. i realize my primary duties would be to care for the wellbeing of mom & baby/children. But i would feel dishonest if i did not admit that i've long fantasized of being a cuckold/slave - being ruled by my Queen and used by Her Baby-Daddy(s) when They so wished. Ladies & Baby-Daddies, i'm in Appleton, Wisconsin.

Helping to raise the next generation on the way to the BNWO would be a joy, privilege & honor. A woman carrying a Black Man's baby obviously know what she wants, has good taste & good, sound judgement. My dysfunctional, very "T" TWBC would be of more use or interest to her. i would very much hope she keeps seeing/f***ing the Baby-Daddy &/or other Black Men for her pleasure, enjoyment & happiness ... and perhaps the gift of another Black Baby. i am extremely submissive; so the baby-momma could arrange my life & therefore hers as her good sense dictates. i realize my primary duties would be to care for the wellbeing of mom & baby/children. But i would feel dishonest if i did not admit that i've long fantasized of being a cuckold/slave - being ruled by my Queen and used by Her Baby-Daddy(s) when They so wished. Ladies & Baby-Daddies, i'm in Appleton, Wisconsin.
I'd rather you were an recluse incel living in mom's basement. What a crock of shite

One of the effective ways to normalize interracial relationships and create a society where it is normal to have a family with mixed-race children is to marry single mothers who have black children.

When you marry a single mom with a black baby, you immediately accept the fact that your wife will be open to sex and relationships and romantic relationships with black men while she is married to you.

So at the start you can avoid the condemnation of the environment that you have a baby who is black, and it allows your wife to give birth to another interracial baby, because you can always say that she was pregnant when you married her. so at the start you will get a woman who likes sex with black men and you can have a happy occasional relationship without any problems. She will easily accept your approval to continue having sex with black men and you will enjoy it. In addition to the above, she will also give birth to white children for you, so that your white and black children will grow up in an environment where it is normal to be in an interracial relationship and marriage.
That's true

And English is not your first language. Commonsense is "out of zone" on this page.
Some of you don't seem to get what "extreme" means and want to insult people for expressing their extreme interracial fantasies. This isn't the section for "common sense" and "reality."

Realistically I would marry a woman with a mixed kid, but not because of that. We'd actually need to be compatible and have a deep connection.

But when people are simply expressing sexual fantasies, who cares? Let them explore the thoughts in their head that get them off without objecting to everything.

Last edited:
Some of you don't seem to get what "extreme" means and want to insult people for expressing their extreme interracial fantasies. This isn't the section for "common sense" and "reality."

Realistically I would marry a woman with a mixed kid, but not because of that. We'd actually need to be compatible and have a deep connection.

But when people are simply expressing sexual fantasies, who cares? Let them explore the thoughts in their head that get them off without objecting to everything.
You have a great point!

More and more I am noticing sons being very excited to learn that mom is being blacked.
It gets the guy more cool points sometimes and they like being around the bf.
Thats true. My cucky husband told me he liked black already 30 years ago. And imagine mom get one when he came home to earlier from school.
I have no elements to express an opinion of psychological and sociological analysis, but, if I am allowed to work on my imagination, I point out that it would be funny if the black male boyfriend of the mom also sexually possessed the white *******, as soon as the latter reached the age legal.
Teaching the descendant who is the alpha in the bnwo. With the legal age it should be a ceremony. The new generation is blacked now.
What you say is true and it is true that such marriage has little to do with cuckolding. Furthermore, the baby's biological ******* could be present at the wedding and his role on this occasion can be very varied.
And everyone knows who is the husband and who is the sex partner. The first night... and probably some more... is only for the black.
Meeting a girl who has a black baby, and bringing her home to meet your parents should be normalized. A single mom who has a baby with a black man and is good wife material is something that is already quite acceptable to society. In general, their relationship does not have to be of the cuckold type, with humiliation, but a completely normal marriage where the wife respects her husband and loves him, but has relationships and romances with black men. since she has become pregnant with a black man, a white man will marry her and make her an honest wife and mom, in return she will be a housewife with permission to have black lovers. In this way, we give single mothers a home and security, and men enjoy her relationships with black men.
I always smile and be so happy and horny when I see a white mom with a mixed or black little one.
I not really saw a ebony with a white partner. They know why.

Your hypothesis is reasonable, but highly random, because the mom cannot know if and when she will meet her future white husband. It seems appropriate to me to diachronically reverse the procedure: first the girl finds the white male aspiring cuckold and only then does she get pregnant by the black male. It could be the same dominant black male who gets the girl a boyfriend, choosing him from the many available beta white guys.

Your hypothesis is reasonable, but highly random, because the mom cannot know if and when she will meet her future white husband. It seems appropriate to me to diachronically reverse the procedure: first the girl finds the white male aspiring cuckold and only then does she get pregnant by the black male. It could be the same dominant black male who gets the girl a boyfriend, choosing him from the many available beta white guys.
That is reasonable. But I was talking about single white girls that were pumped and dumped by black bulls. White males should be encouraged to marry them.

E' ragionevole. Ma stavo parlando di ragazze bianche single che sono state pompate e scaricate da tori neri. I maschi bianchi dovrebbero essere incoraggiati a sposarli.
E come e da chi dovrebbero essere incoraggiati i maschi bianchi celibi a sposarli?
Non ho mai incontrato una ragazza bianca con un figlio piccolo da un maschio nero, ma suppongo che proverei un senso di delusione, come se fossi arrivato a una festa, fraintendendo l'ora, dopo che la festa era finita: quella avrebbe dovuto essere la mia ragazza/moglie PRIMA di essere messa incinta dal toro nero.

Ero incinta del mio primo quando ero sposata e del secondo ero una donna sposata.
Questa sezione parla di uomini bianchi che sposano una donna bianca che ha già figli nati da maschi neri. E non sono molto favorevole.
Al contrario, il tuo caso (che è il mio sogno segreto) è quello di un maschio bianco che sposa una donna bianca incinta di un maschio nero, che successivamente rimane di nuovo incinta di un maschio nero.
Spero di non essere indiscreta facendoti 3 domande: quando ti sei sposata, tuo marito sapeva che eri incinta di un uomo di colore? La tua rotondità addominale mostrava già che eri incinta? Il secondo figlio è stato concepito con lo stesso uomo di colore del primogenito?
Grazie!

Interesting topic - I want to learn more ... in case I am in this situation (and I know that could happen)...
Does this mean you plan to get black pregnant and leave your bf ?
You're so attractive that you'd find pretty fast a white or asians cuckold to marry and bring up the baby (ies).
Don't hold back because of your boyfriend; live is short.
Wish your fantasy will come true
All the best

Does this mean you plan to get black pregnant and leave your bf ?
You're so attractive that you'd find pretty fast a white or asians cuckold to marry and bring up the baby (ies).
Don't hold back because of your boyfriend; live is short.
Wish your fantasy will come true
All the best
Yes this is probably what will happen ... being pregnant from a black man excites me a lot!

Back