Marriage to single baby mamas who have black children - a great way to normalize interracial relationships

Would you marty single mom with black kid?

• Total voters

Alexy

Male
Gold Member
One of the effective ways to normalize interracial relationships and create a society where it is normal to have a family with mixed-race children is to marry single mothers who have black children.

When you marry a single mom with a black baby, you immediately accept the fact that your wife will be open to sex and relationships and romantic relationships with black men while she is married to you.

So at the start you can avoid the condemnation of the environment that you have a baby who is black, and it allows your wife to give birth to another interracial baby, because you can always say that she was pregnant when you married her. so at the start you will get a woman who likes sex with black men and you can have a happy occasional relationship without any problems. She will easily accept your approval to continue having sex with black men and you will enjoy it. In addition to the above, she will also give birth to white children for you, so that your white and black children will grow up in an environment where it is normal to be in an interracial relationship and marriage.

Attachments

• 1601916556a9af415aa6.jpg
    1601916556a9af415aa6.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 607
  • 320x240.c.jpg.v1515073860.jpg
    320x240.c.jpg.v1515073860.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 595
  • 3d576876cee2f651a3efbf9cb82507b0.jpg
    3d576876cee2f651a3efbf9cb82507b0.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 575
One of the effective ways to normalize interracial relationships and create a society where it is normal to have a family with mixed-race children is to marry single mothers who have black children.

When you marry a single mom with a black baby, you immediately accept the fact that your wife will be open to sex and relationships and romantic relationships with black men while she is married to you.

So at the start you can avoid the condemnation of the environment that you have a baby who is black, and it allows your wife to give birth to another interracial baby, because you can always say that she was pregnant when you married her. so at the start you will get a woman who likes sex with black men and you can have a happy occasional relationship without any problems. She will easily accept your approval to continue having sex with black men and you will enjoy it. In addition to the above, she will also give birth to white children for you, so that your white and black children will grow up in an environment where it is normal to be in an interracial relationship and marriage.
it sure can normalise

It'd definately normalise it more. If definately marry a white woman who has a Black baby, I can be a cuck from the start.

1st off, if a man loves a woman, what race baby she has should never matter. 2nd, if he refuses to marry her because she has a black baby, does she really want to be with a man whom is racist with her baby living with him? its just days away from 2024, isnt it long past time for this stupid assed stigma in society to go away?

Whyt guys should be trying to get with black bred moms just as much as they are trying to get bred.
It helps socially when people see more families like this in public. Then people will stop assuming she cheated.
Well said! It's good for the woman, her black-bred offspring, and the white man. Certainly, as you noted, the message such a grouping conveys to society is significant.

I have been looking for a woman that wants to breed with black men only or one who already has mixed children. Still out there looking.

I have no doubt that marrying a single mom of black children is a beautiful and generous gesture. It is a gesture that may have a relationship with the BNWO, but certainly not with cuckoldism. I believe that it is preferable to marry a girl who is pregnant with a black male, conceived when you were already engaged: this is truly an expression not only of BNWO, but also fully of cuckoldism.
Furthermore (given my personal negative experiences), if I marry my girlfriend while she is in the seventh month of our black Master's degree, I don't run the risk of her changing her mind and deciding that she doesn't want to have mixed children, to her regret.

More and more I am noticing sons being very excited to learn that mom is being blacked.
It gets the guy more cool points sometimes and they like being around the bf.
I have no elements to express an opinion of psychological and sociological analysis, but, if I am allowed to work on my imagination, I point out that it would be funny if the black male boyfriend of the mom also sexually possessed the white *******, as soon as the latter reached the age legal.

I have no elements to express an opinion of psychological and sociological analysis, but, if I am allowed to work on my imagination, I point out that it would be funny if the black male boyfriend of the mom also sexually possessed the white *******, as soon as the latter reached the age legal.
That's gay

Back