All Black NWO

usack

Male
Wanted to open a discussion about BNWO for feedback. I was pondering some questions. Do you think BNWO leads to a totality of a mixed race, or generally black men fucking the white and Asian out eventually? What do you think is happening or see happening? Will black men continue to fuck blacks, whites and Asians and their offspring, infusing in more black, or will it all eventually lead to a mixed homogenous race?

My particular thought is that it will be black fucking out the white and Asian, for the very same reason I find it appealing, others will be driven to it, black, white, Asian, mixed, will all want to fuck black men, leading to successive majority black breeding eventually ending up with a population that is primarily black.

It begs the question about white on Asian as well, because there is a draw for Asian men and women that want whites to breed them out. Is this evolutionary desire to hasten an all black world perhaps? Do you think its possible this desire stems from working together (white men breeding Asian women) resulting in multitasking (forgive my crass analogy)? While white men breed out the Asians, black men breed out the whites and the mixed race resulting from white on Asian?

Such an interesting conundrum. I think for a perfect BNWO to succeed a totalitarian type of society where Blacks are in absolute control would be necessary to maintain the status quo. For instance, white males up to a certain age would still be impregnating white females to maintain a steady birth rate of white females. Beyond that age limit sterilization of the white males would be required. But what of the bi-racial off spring. They would be able to copulate at will and yes the Black pigmentation might eventually lighten the hue depending on the genes but Black would still be the dominant tone. I don't have all the answers but it is a fascinating quandary.
I'm try to understand all this but I think about and my head aches I get dizzy so

Such an interesting conundrum. I think for a perfect BNWO to succeed a totalitarian type of society where Blacks are in absolute control would be necessary to maintain the status quo. For instance, white males up to a certain age would still be impregnating white females to maintain a steady birth rate of white females. Beyond that age limit sterilization of the white males would be required. But what of the bi-racial off spring. They would be able to copulate at will and yes the Black pigmentation might eventually lighten the hue depending on the genes but Black would still be the dominant tone. I don't have all the answers but it is a fascinating quandary.
Bi-racial offspring also black bred, if black men are the ones primarily breeding, that eventually becomes dominant.

We will need to send for many more African Men

Wanted to open a discussion about BNWO for feedback. I was pondering some questions. Do you think BNWO leads to a totality of a mixed race, or generally black men fucking the white and Asian out eventually? What do you think is happening or see happening? Will black men continue to fuck blacks, whites and Asians and their offspring, infusing in more black, or will it all eventually lead to a mixed homogenous race?

My particular thought is that it will be black fucking out the white and Asian, for the very same reason I find it appealing, others will be driven to it, black, white, Asian, mixed, will all want to fuck black men, leading to successive majority black breeding eventually ending up with a population that is primarily black.

It begs the question about white on Asian as well, because there is a draw for Asian men and women that want whites to breed them out. Is this evolutionary desire to hasten an all black world perhaps? Do you think its possible this desire stems from working together (white men breeding Asian women) resulting in multitasking (forgive my crass analogy)? While white men breed out the Asians, black men breed out the whites and the mixed race resulting from white on Asian?
What ever the outcome, it will be biracial world full of biracial men with Big Brown Cock's for all the woman to enjoy over small white cock

Black is the most dominant race

Good luck "fucking out" the Asian women because there's about hundreds of millions more Asians. Also the biggest growing subgroup of ethnicities in the US. Asians will outbreed everyone and it will have effects globally. Already happening.

PS. "Asians" doesn't only count those that live in say Japan or China.

I’m going to go against the grain on this one. I’m not crazy about the term black new world order. I agree interracial relationships are a good thing and we’ve come along way. My wife is Puerto Rican and to some degree they already have this. You have white, brown, black, Puerto Rican but they are all still Puerto Ricans. If you have a black and Asian baby it’s still going to be part Asian so there will always be some minor distances, we will never have one pure mixed race. We will also always have people that don’t want to mix for what ever reason. I think you love who you love and that’s it. This is why I may not agree with some of the push from the trans community, especially around *******. I support the gay movement on marriage equality. Because it wasn’t that long ago that my marriage and my ******* would have been illegal

if it goes the way it has been, the only race left in a hundred years will be the biracial race...whites will be extinct, blacks will be extinct, no matter their ethnicity...biracial will be the only race left existing and that will once and for all end racial inequality
A great example of this is China. Before the current wyt world order, the Chinese were very dark skinned. Having whyt skin was a negative thing.
Now they all look white and having dark skin is looked at as a negative in modern China.

Back