All Black NWO

As for Mexicans, I think they will eventually bred out by both white and black. Where eventually black will dominate. A friend from Acapulco told me that the majority of the Mexicans there are black. So black started to breed out brown Mexicans. As they became more diverse and cultural hindrances go away brown Mexicans will be black. I also find this appealing.
Wanted to open a discussion about BNWO for feedback. I was pondering some questions. Do you think BNWO leads to a totality of a mixed race, or generally black men fucking the white and Asian out eventually? What do you think is happening or see happening? Will black men continue to fuck blacks, whites and Asians and their offspring, infusing in more black, or will it all eventually lead to a mixed homogenous race?

My particular thought is that it will be black fucking out the white and Asian, for the very same reason I find it appealing, others will be driven to it, black, white, Asian, mixed, will all want to fuck black men, leading to successive majority black breeding eventually ending up with a population that is primarily black.

It begs the question about white on Asian as well, because there is a draw for Asian men and women that want whites to breed them out. Is this evolutionary desire to hasten an all black world perhaps? Do you think its possible this desire stems from working together (white men breeding Asian women) resulting in multitasking (forgive my crass analogy)? While white men breed out the Asians, black men breed out the whites and the mixed race resulting from white on Asian?

As for Mexicans, I think they will eventually bred out by both white and black. Where eventually black will dominate. A friend from Acapulco told me that the majority of the Mexicans there are black. So black started to breed out brown Mexicans. As they became more diverse and cultural hindrances go away brown Mexicans will be black. I also find this appealing.
Yup, I think eventually you will see this with all races.

if it goes the way it has been, the only race left in a hundred years will be the biracial race...whites will be extinct, blacks will be extinct, no matter their ethnicity...biracial will be the only race left existing and that will once and for all end racial inequality
It will also end civilization. Look around the world and see how UN advanced civilizations are that are one mixed race

Such an interesting conundrum. I think for a perfect BNWO to succeed a totalitarian type of society where Blacks are in absolute control would be necessary to maintain the status quo. For instance, white males up to a certain age would still be impregnating white females to maintain a steady birth rate of white females. Beyond that age limit sterilization of the white males would be required. But what of the bi-racial off spring. They would be able to copulate at will and yes the Black pigmentation might eventually lighten the hue depending on the genes but Black would still be the dominant tone. I don't have all the answers but it is a fascinating quandary.
I saw on a BNWO page once that suggested using undesirable white women for impregnating and maybe even artificial insemination to prevent white males from participating in vaginal penetration. I fully support this idea. Personally I feel like after an adequate sperm supply is received from a certain percentage of white males at a given time, they should be made nullos. In the BNWO, white men have no use for their genitalia.

I saw on a BNWO page once that suggested using undesirable white women for impregnating and maybe even artificial insemination to prevent white males from participating in vaginal penetration. I fully support this idea. Personally I feel like after an adequate sperm supply is received from a certain percentage of white males at a given time, they should be made nullos. In the BNWO, white men have no use for their genitalia.
👎

Wanted to open a discussion about BNWO for feedback. I was pondering some questions. Do you think BNWO leads to a totality of a mixed race, or generally black men fucking the white and Asian out eventually? What do you think is happening or see happening? Will black men continue to fuck blacks, whites and Asians and their offspring, infusing in more black, or will it all eventually lead to a mixed homogenous race?

My particular thought is that it will be black fucking out the white and Asian, for the very same reason I find it appealing, others will be driven to it, black, white, Asian, mixed, will all want to fuck black men, leading to successive majority black breeding eventually ending up with a population that is primarily black.

It begs the question about white on Asian as well, because there is a draw for Asian men and women that want whites to breed them out. Is this evolutionary desire to hasten an all black world perhaps? Do you think its possible this desire stems from working together (white men breeding Asian women) resulting in multitasking (forgive my crass analogy)? While white men breed out the Asians, black men breed out the whites and the mixed race resulting from white on Asian?
A good topic to approach my wife to get her interest is to being up the subject of BNWO. She is very interested in BLM and helping recruiting white wives including her anyway she can. Anyone who has the charisma to talk with her to convince her that she should help and for her to also encourage other white wives to help as well.

Thats probably one of the best ideas I've heard! The less PIV from white males the better...even married ones she be limited or completely cut off!

A good topic to approach my wife to get her interest is to being up the subject of BNWO. She is very interested in BLM and helping recruiting white wives including her anyway she can. Anyone who has the charisma to talk with her to convince her that she should help and for her to also encourage other white wives to help as well.
You guys don’t actually think this stuff is going to happen , white men are not all beta subs, the white men on this site are punks and wimps but not in the general population lol Europe isn’t going to over run by black studs, I got a news flash for everyone I was in the army they had like a big shower room there would be like 10 soldiers in there taking showers at the same time no stalls I’ve seen-a lot of black cocks and guess what not all black guys got 10 inches lol I'm a life long bbc worshipper Well I tried to get in the shower while black guys were in there lol and since I have a gay black Master who owns me every week end I fell in love with licking his balls I put them in my mouth and suck them and his beautiful hard black cock lays across my face all I can say is I love him

Is she already into BNWO?

Back