Mix-race baby: racism and is that enough contribution to BNWO

White woman with mix race baby

• Total voters
What are you experiences and thoughts? Once a woman has a mix race kid, is her contribution to BNWO fulfilled? Is it enough? Do you regret the white women that have to deal with racism?

All of my kiddos are Black mixed.

Society doesn't care anymore as much prior to the new millennium. When you look on tv, movies, social media, commercials.... there are WAY MORE mixed Couples and brown people portrayed than there are actual white people lol

Look at Nick Cannon... he is a one-man Black breeding Army (12 so far!) on a mission to breed as many women as possible... most of them are white or Latina or other race.

As for the BNWO - once a society removes segregation, women and men will do what we naturally love to do, and that's FUCK each other's brains out.💦💦💦

I already made five black mixed kiddos I'm going to make a lot more 😈♠️👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏽👶🏽

Society doesn't care anymore as much prior to the new millennium. When you look on tv, movies, social media, commercials.... there are WAY MORE mixed Couples and brown people portrayed than there are actual white people lol

Look at Nick Cannon... he is a one-man Black breeding Army (12 so far!) on a mission to breed as many women as possible... most of them are white or Latina or other race.

As for the BNWO - once a society removes segregation, women and men will do what we naturally love to do, and that's FUCK each other's brains out.💦💦💦

I already made five black mixed kiddos I'm going to make a lot more 😈♠️👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏽👶🏽
power to you brother........

What are you experiences and thoughts? Once a woman has a mix race kid, is her contribution to BNWO fulfilled? Is it enough? Do you regret the white women that have to deal with racism?
In my case, the people that do not know I was preg and see my mixed race ki-ds think I adopted most of the time. I even had one lady praise me for helping underprivileged (woke speak for poor) ki-ds.

I so wanted to tell this bitch, I just fucked a blk guy to get pregnant for fun"
Then, I can watch her clutch her pearls in shock......LOL

Is your daugh ter married to a black guy or white guy?
Funny you should ask...................................
She married another girl!!!!!!

A bit of a shock as she mostly had bfs. There were girls mixed in there, but I never thought she had a relationship with another girl.

Don't get me wrong. I love my DIL Kassidy. She is wonderfully energetic and goofy. Yet, is smart. They met at Stanford at grad school.

Funny you should ask...................................
She married another girl!!!!!!

A bit of a shock as she mostly had bfs. There were girls mixed in there, but I never thought she had a relationship with another girl.

Don't get me wrong. I love my DIL Kassidy. She is wonderfully energetic and goofy. Yet, is smart. They met at Stanford at grad school.
That's so beautiful. I believe anyone can love anyone regardless of sex. How about your so n? Does he want to live in this lifestyle and have his wife fuck hung black men?

You are a hero!!!

Well, I don't want to get too much into this because it's not me and my relation to who we are talking about.
I will say this. His wife and I are close and like hanging around. We do the girl talk and such.

So, one day I get package. It's a new strapon. I open the box and look in. She then comes in room and I quickly put it in my top drawer. We talked a bit and she asked me if I had pocket knife. I said "Sure, it's in the top drawer right there."

Just as she opened it, i remembered where i put the strapon............oops
She goes, "ahhhhhhhh, what's this for?"
I tried to be as casual as possible and said "it's for pegging."

She got a puzzled look on her face. She did lead a sheltered life under a religious upbringing (which she rebelled against)

So, out comes her phone and that look of shock and wow at the same time. I could tell the thoughts were going through her head.

She finally goes, "Can I have this? I'll venmo you what it costs"

I'm freakin perplexed here as I like to be open about sex and all, but I know who she's going to use it on. So, instead of freaking out and tell her "no" and such. I thought, I let her have this one as it's not very big. Who knows what she'll order if she goes and finds one.

So, I am there giving her some lube and a some gloves too. I tell her how to start and being slow and gentle. No ramming it in there. All the while thinking to myself, I am help my DIL peg my s-o-n!!! that is so messed up.

So to answer, my 2nd oldest is experiencing some aspects of this life style, but they are not doing anything else. I cannot say how things will go in the future. I have a policy of always being open and honest about my sex life. So, if the cuckold question comes up, I will help guide them. I jusst hope it does not.
You don't want your so n get into the BBC cuckold lifestyle?

Well, I don't want to get too much into this because it's not me and my relation to who we are talking about.
I will say this. His wife and I are close and like hanging around. We do the girl talk and such.

So, one day I get package. It's a new strapon. I open the box and look in. She then comes in room and I quickly put it in my top drawer. We talked a bit and she asked me if I had pocket knife. I said "Sure, it's in the top drawer right there."

Just as she opened it, i remembered where i put the strapon............oops
She goes, "ahhhhhhhh, what's this for?"
I tried to be as casual as possible and said "it's for pegging."

She got a puzzled look on her face. She did lead a sheltered life under a religious upbringing (which she rebelled against)

So, out comes her phone and that look of shock and wow at the same time. I could tell the thoughts were going through her head.

She finally goes, "Can I have this? I'll venmo you what it costs"

I'm freakin perplexed here as I like to be open about sex and all, but I know who she's going to use it on. So, instead of freaking out and tell her "no" and such. I thought, I let her have this one as it's not very big. Who knows what she'll order if she goes and finds one.

So, I am there giving her some lube and a some gloves too. I tell her how to start and being slow and gentle. No ramming it in there. All the while thinking to myself, I am help my DIL peg my s-o-n!!! that is so messed up.

So to answer, my 2nd oldest is experiencing some aspects of this life style, but they are not doing anything else. I cannot say how things will go in the future. I have a policy of always being open and honest about my sex life. So, if the cuckold question comes up, I will help guide them. I jusst hope it does not.
nice

Back