Mix-race baby: racism and is that enough contribution to BNWO

White woman with mix race baby

• Total voters
You should have offered to marry her and to help raise her black baby. That way would know that your wife had at least one black baby. Also, since
@bobbyhotone2 you are so right. I absolutely regret not speaking with this lady. She was shy, i only got a brief moment and we never even spoke. But her friend had told me enough and I so so regret not making an effort to get her name and number. It was a long time ago and so much has happened since. But yes, i think that was a cuckold heaven opportunity missed. She had a subtle beauty about her too. Ah well 🥰

@bobbyhotone2 you are so right. I absolutely regret not speaking with this lady. She was shy, i only got a brief moment and we never even spoke. But her friend had told me enough and I so so regret not making an effort to get her name and number. It was a long time ago and so much has happened since. But yes, i think that was a cuckold heaven opportunity missed. She had a subtle beauty about her too. Ah well 🥰
Better luck next time

What are you experiences and thoughts? Once a woman has a mix race kid, is her contribution to BNWO fulfilled? Is it enough? Do you regret the white women that have to deal with racism?
There is always more space for doing more. I also come from a European country with close to no black people but there is a number of girls that bred BBC. Now I am not sure about their experience but I know one couple from my neighborhood and they stick together. They have a beautiful family and mixed offspring that also look beautiful. I don't know her opinion. I know her but not that good. I am not sure if she shares him with her girlfriends or similar. But if you take into account how little black men are present around here, girls really fuck them a lot. 🙃

Back