Mix-race baby: racism and is that enough contribution to BNWO

White woman with mix race baby

• Total voters
Just seeing a hot sexy white girl or woman with blk offspring makes us know she’s had black cocks ejaculating inside her
Or if I see a hot white girl pregnant in supermarket or in mall just in the street
I get a semi erection just wondering if it was a bbc that knocked her up
And then imagine her and how hot she looked getting fucked and ducking on blk cocks

What are you experiences and thoughts? Once a woman has a mix race kid, is her contribution to BNWO fulfilled? Is it enough? Do you regret the white women that have to deal with racism?
WTF? I did not have my k-i-ds to fulfill some contribution to BNWO. I did it because I wanted to. BNWO had zero bearing on me deciding "no birth control now" and getting preg.

I think it's enough, multiple would be better. My hope if to contribute to it by marrying a woman who had her black bulls baby. Provide a safe and stable home enviroment for her and her baby while freeing up the bull to breed more without having to take care of multiple ki ds with multiple women

What are you experiences and thoughts? Once a woman has a mix race kid, is her contribution to BNWO fulfilled? Is it enough? Do you regret the white women that have to deal with racism?
I feel our family should submit as many mixed race babies as we can to the BNWO and start to make it acceptable for everyone. My feeling is all white women should be black bred married or not, it should be the standard. Her white husband, boyfriend and family need to support her and encourage her!!! White husband's are only good if selected by black bulls as breeding stock to ensure more white women for breeding. This will wipe out those who are racist and don't know their rightful place in the BNWO. Cage white cock and use the white male to clean up or be a fluffer.

I think it's enough, multiple would be better. My hope if to contribute to it by marrying a woman who had her black bulls baby. Provide a safe and stable home enviroment for her and her baby while freeing up the bull to breed more without having to take care of multiple ki ds with multiple women
This..............
If you do decide to get preg, having a stable home and loving parents is key to the little one's success.

Back