Mix-race baby: racism and is that enough contribution to BNWO

White woman with mix race baby

• Total voters
I feel our family should submit as many mixed race babies as we can to the BNWO and start to make it acceptable for everyone. My feeling is all white women should be black bred married or not, it should be the standard. Her white husband, boyfriend and family need to support her and encourage her!!! White husband's are only good if selected by black bulls as breeding stock to ensure more white women for breeding. This will wipe out those who are racist and don't know their rightful place in the BNWO. Cage white cock and use the white male to clean up or be a fluffer.
Wow............I'm not sure what to say, but thanks for your thoughts.

This..............
If you do decide to get preg, having a stable home and loving parents is key to the little one's success.
People really only seem to think about the fetish side of it. You can still have a wholesome family life. I genuinely want to be a fath er but it doesn't really matter to me if they are mine biologically I'd still love them as my own. I also don't really want to play favourites so I think I'd like to just tell everyone I'm infertile so none of our ki ds would feel like they are loved more because they are "mine".

People really only seem to think about the fetish side of it. You can still have a wholesome family life. I genuinely want to be a ******* but it doesn't really matter to me if they are mine biologically I'd still love them as my own. I also don't really want to play favourites so I think I'd like to just tell everyone I'm infertile so none of our ******* would feel like they are loved more because they are "mine".
Everyone take note of the good parent who wrote this above........

in my past i have seen a few women with multiple mixed offspring and the most i managed was to smile at them.
I once met one lady who talked of her friend who was apparently pregnant by a Black man. She had chosen to have the baby even though he told her he wanted no part in raising it. I so wish id been brave enough to tell her im interested and step in to date this pregnant lady and begin a life of encouraging her to enjoy Black men forever.

I think white men from their early adult years should feel proud and free to be cuckold partners to the growing number of white women who breed black.

Yeah
My wife is most Italian too
She just had 3rd
Black b aby
Can't imagine want 7 m
My wife had her most intense orgasms when her Black boyfriends ejaculated their hot baby-makers deep into her welcoming, married, white womb.
Please login or become a member to view

Attachments

• 47991953.gif
    47991953.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 40
Back