Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

All the girls in my office know about my black boyfriend. Hardly surprising really has he has visited me at work on mumerous occasions. There is one white guy at the office who has a thing for me. You should have seen the look on his face when I allowed my hunky black boyfriend to kiss and grope me right there in the corridor outside creative room. I'm such a black cock slut.

My best friend knows and she has known from the start. I have met several other gf through my black lovers who also know and live this lifestyle. My husband is aware but not the family.
In my case its not a question of breaking social barriers about race, though. Its very acceptable here, almost the'norm' for white girls to go with black guys. What my friend frowns upon, or doesnt understand, is me being married and going with another guy with husbands blessing.
I agree with flsubboy4u though that it will take brave people to publicly declare their type of marriage, ie white wife, white hubby, black other partner. I think the more that openly declare this will open some small floodgates for others. Im not one of those brave ones, but would declare it like s shot if it became publically acceptable.
I can only compare it slightly with homosexuality, that it was 'hidden' for years, then brave guys and gals started standing up for themselves in public, it became legal and most people dont think anything of it anymore. Hopefully that is how this lifestyle will be like in the years to come. X
All the girls in my office know about my black boyfriend. Hardly surprising really has he has visited me at work on mumerous occasions. There is one white guy at the office who has a thing for me. You should have seen the look on his face when I allowed my hunky black boyfriend to kiss and grope me right there in the corridor outside creative room. I'm such a black cock slut.
Don't be to surprised that you might find that there are a lot of women that " wouldn't be so judgmental about your black affairs. Yes, you might find a few but I have found that many more are very interested. In fact, I have found that many of them that I have told about me, have had the fantasy of having sex with a black men. Some of them have even admitted that they've had previous affairs with black guys while in college or earlier times in their lives. Some are even very envious of the relationship I share with my black boyfriend. The interracial lifestyle is growing more and more popular every day so again, I wouldn't be surprised that many of your friends would be very interested, or even envious, about your black affair. Who knows,.. you just might influence some of them into seeking out a black lover also.., IF they don't have one already..

I have read this thread from the beginning and I applaud all of the woman who are open about their love for BBC, and their Black lovers with their friends and families. Hopefully more people will have the courage to do the same and help others become more acceptable and embrace the IR way of life. I do also understand others wishes for privacy as their are certain things almost everyone has that they like to keep private so I can see where others are coming from too.

Nonetheless, for those who choose to be open about their 'IRs' YOU GO LADIES! I give you a standing ovulation, round of applause, and flowers thrown at your feet. :blackheart::balanced::blackheart:
blacks-n-whites-not-illegal.jpg

Last edited:
While I understand what you are saying and while I do not know your social circle or culture, everyone has their secrets. There are many different levels of trust If you can't share what you do interracially with a "best" friend and expect discretion I would have to ask how good a friend she really is. Moreover, nothing can change if we all just accept the current dogma regarding race and status. Someone always has to be the brave one and be the first to jump. Strength of character is always recognized and those who are in position to be hurt by violating socially accepted but dogmatic principles of what is acceptable and what is not, are likely to be accepted and followed provided they articulate their reasoning to their associates and followers. Their credibility will outweigh and eventually change public opinion. This is true only if they have enough strength of character is follow their ideals and a deep need not to be hypocritical. While this could cause pain in the short term, the wisdom of racial equality is undeniable once thought out and if my peers can't think it out, they can't be my peers regardless of their social status.
At some point it comes down to how well I live with myself. Pretending to be what I am not for social or economic advantage is self destructive even if I know I am doing it, if it violates my true principles. Ultimately, those who "respect" me must be those who respect who I really am. Only in this way can I truly have a 'best" friend.

Admirable but in a philosophical and abstract way, to me anyway.

You reason you must pretend to be something you are not. I don't look at it that way but more importantly I don't feel about it that way. It's not about having an advantage not coming out but about a disadvantage when coming out to society. With close friends it can be different.

If I would feel there is a moral obligation to go public with our fetish I would. If I would describe myself as gay or bi, I would feel a moral obligation to come out. I also speak out about monogamy and that I don't believe in it. There is no question about that even among my family. I don't say we fuck other people to them tho, those conversation just don't happen. I simply never have felt the need and would not feel comfortable doing it either.

It's about privacy. A friend of mine does BDSM. He never tells me what his specific kinks are. It's just a matter of what you are comfortable with sharing. I hear plenty about the people he meets in the kink, so most likely that's something he does want to share. Perhaps he's like me keeping the specifics private, or he assumes I am not interested in meat hooks jabbed places I don't want think of and therefore avoids the subject. I have friends who do not share my obsession with my work (surprise!) while with colleagues its all we talk about. I won't bore them with my appreciation of sinewaves. Would I stop being his friend if he started talking about meat hooks and sex? No, I would just squint a lot while he's speaking, which might be a bit weird ;)

You might subconsciously avoid certain topics about your personality or even simply don't speak about them consciously not related to your sexuality. So while I am sure I can confide my best friend with all the details of my kink, I simply do not want to myself!

In my book a true friend is someone when ******* hits the fan (think STD, bad date, etc) are there for you no questions asked.

Admirable but in a philosophical and abstract way, to me anyway.

You reason you must pretend to be something you are not. I don't look at it that way but more importantly I don't feel about it that way. It's not about having an advantage not coming out but about a disadvantage when coming out to society. With close friends it can be different.

If I would feel there is a moral obligation to go public with our fetish I would. If I would describe myself as gay or bi, I would feel a moral obligation to come out. I also speak out about monogamy and that I don't believe in it. There is no question about that even among my family. I don't say we fuck other people to them tho, those conversation just don't happen. I simply never have felt the need and would not feel comfortable doing it either.

It's about privacy. A friend of mine does BDSM. He never tells me what his specific kinks are. It's just a matter of what you are comfortable with sharing. I hear plenty about the people he meets in the kink, so most likely that's something he does want to share. Perhaps he's like me keeping the specifics private, or he assumes I am not interested in meat hooks jabbed places I don't want think of and therefore avoids the subject. I have friends who do not share my obsession with my work (surprise!) while with colleagues its all we talk about. I won't bore them with my appreciation of sinewaves. Would I stop being his friend if he started talking about meat hooks and sex? No, I would just squint a lot while he's speaking, which might be a bit weird ;)

You might subconsciously avoid certain topics about your personality or even simply don't speak about them consciously not related to your sexuality. So while I am sure I can confide my best friend with all the details of my kink, I simply do not want to myself!

In my book a true friend is someone when ******* hits the fan (think STD, bad date, etc) are there for you no questions asked.
I hate to be misunderstood especially when someone does not really read or comprehend what I wrote. You stated, "You reason you must pretend to be something you are not" This is the exact opposite of what I said. Read what I wrote again.
You also stated, "
"It's not about having an advantage not coming out but about a disadvantage when coming out to society. With close friends it can be different." That too is my point. We are not in disagreement. You also stated, "
but about a disadvantage when coming out to society." I never spoke about "coming out to society" Again read what I wrote. It was about a "best friend". You wrote, "
There is no question about that even among my family. I don't say we fuck other people to them tho, those conversation just don't happen." I never spoke about conversation with one's family or being disrespectful of their perceptions or world." Please actually read what I wrote and reread. I spoke of discretion and of best friends. I would truly appreciate it if you actually took the time to find the meaning in what I wrote instead of reading to respond and be right. Thanks.

In my case its not a question of breaking social barriers about race, though. Its very acceptable here, almost the'norm' for white girls to go with black guys. What my friend frowns upon, or doesnt understand, is me being married and going with another guy with husbands blessing.
I agree with flsubboy4u though that it will take brave people to publicly declare their type of marriage, ie white wife, white hubby, black other partner. I think the more that openly declare this will open some small floodgates for others. Im not one of those brave ones, but would declare it like s shot if it became publically acceptable.
I can only compare it slightly with homosexuality, that it was 'hidden' for years, then brave guys and gals started standing up for themselves in public, it became legal and most people dont think anything of it anymore. Hopefully that is how this lifestyle will be like in the years to come. X
interesting perspective - i like the way you think..

I hate to be misunderstood especially when someone does not really read or comprehend what I wrote. You stated, "You reason you must pretend to be something you are not" This is the exact opposite of what I said. Read what I wrote again.
You also stated, "
"It's not about having an advantage not coming out but about a disadvantage when coming out to society. With close friends it can be different." That too is my point. We are not in disagreement. You also stated, "
but about a disadvantage when coming out to society." I never spoke about "coming out to society" Again read what I wrote. It was about a "best friend". You wrote, "
There is no question about that even among my family. I don't say we fuck other people to them tho, those conversation just don't happen." I never spoke about conversation with one's family or being disrespectful of their perceptions or world." Please actually read what I wrote and reread. I spoke of discretion and of best friends. I would truly appreciate it if you actually took the time to find the meaning in what I wrote instead of reading to respond and be right. Thanks.
Ok here we go ;) Since you make such a big fuzz about me not reading you properly let me indulge with your own quotes.

"There are many different levels of trust If you can't share what you do interracially with a "best" friend and expect discretion I would have to ask how good a friend she really is."

As I have written before, with a best friend it might be different. It does not have to be, important distinction and as you might have read in my original post I went on to explain why. (see the coming out analogy)

Then you go on the say that if your peers do not accept you for who you are they can not be your peers. You also say society will never change if people are not the first to jump.

"Moreover, nothing can change if we all just accept the current dogma regarding race and status. Someone always has to be the brave one and be the first to jump. Strength of character is always recognized and those who are in position to be hurt by violating socially accepted but dogmatic principles of what is acceptable and what is not, are likely to be accepted and followed provided they articulate their reasoning to their associates and followers. Their credibility will outweigh and eventually change public opinion. This is true only if they have enough strength of character is follow their ideals and a deep need not to be hypocritical. While this could cause pain in the short term, the wisdom of racial equality is undeniable once thought out and if my peers can't think it out, they can't be my peers regardless of their social status."
This is exactly why I talked about coming out. You are talking about racial equality. (!?) This implies there is a morality in this all for the good of society. That is why I made an analogy with coming out as you can read in my original post. This is a subject I think society is actually being helped. I do not see how this kink can help equality between races accept for creating a single race rendering this kink obsolete.

At some point it comes down to how well I live with myself. Pretending to be what I am not for social or economic advantage is self destructive even if I know I am doing it, if it violates my true principles. Ultimately, those who "respect" me must be those who respect who I really am. Only in this way can I truly have a 'best" friend.
Then I simply followed your reasoning; Pretending to be what I am not for social or economic advantage is self destructive even if I know I am doing it, if it violates my true principles. Well as you might have noticed it does not violate my principle and values and you can read EXACTLY why in my original post, if you had read it ;)

Ok here we go ;) Since you make such a big fuzz about me not reading you properly let me indulge with your own quotes.

"There are many different levels of trust If you can't share what you do interracially with a "best" friend and expect discretion I would have to ask how good a friend she really is."

As I have written before, with a best friend it might be different. It does not have to be, important distinction and as you might have read in my original post I went on to explain why. (see the coming out analogy)

Then you go on the say that if your peers do not accept you for who you are they can not be your peers. You also say society will never change if people are not the first to jump.

"Moreover, nothing can change if we all just accept the current dogma regarding race and status. Someone always has to be the brave one and be the first to jump. Strength of character is always recognized and those who are in position to be hurt by violating socially accepted but dogmatic principles of what is acceptable and what is not, are likely to be accepted and followed provided they articulate their reasoning to their associates and followers. Their credibility will outweigh and eventually change public opinion. This is true only if they have enough strength of character is follow their ideals and a deep need not to be hypocritical. While this could cause pain in the short term, the wisdom of racial equality is undeniable once thought out and if my peers can't think it out, they can't be my peers regardless of their social status."
This is exactly why I talked about coming out. You are talking about racial equality. (!?) This implies there is a morality in this all for the good of society. That is why I made an analogy with coming out as you can read in my original post. This is a subject I think society is actually being helped. I do not see how this kink can help equality between races accept for creating a single race rendering this kink obsolete.

Then I simply followed your reasoning; Pretending to be what I am not for social or economic advantage is self destructive even if I know I am doing it, if it violates my true principles. Well as you might have noticed it does not violate my principle and values and you can read EXACTLY why in my original post, if you had read it ;)

you make interracial relationships synonymous with kink. I don't get that. Moreover, it seems you just want to be "right" as opposed to having an actual discussion. I'm not impressed and what I wrote still stands. I don't get your points and so, I can't respond to things like "I do not see how this kink can help equality between races accept (Except) for creating a single race rendering this "Kink" obsolete. This is jibberish.

I wear a QOS necklace that hubby gave me pretty much everywhere. A few people at work even know what it means and have made comments. When anybody asks that does not know I just tell them it is a card. I also have a permanent QOS tattoo on my ankle, I am sure to display it whenever I wear a dress.

Most of my girlfriends know and I have shared black cock with two of them. My therapist knows and my trainer. None of my family knows.

Hubby does not share this with any of his friends or family.

you make interracial relationships synonymous with kink. I don't get that. Moreover, it seems you just want to be "right" as opposed to having an actual discussion. I'm not impressed and what I wrote still stands. I don't get your points and so, I can't respond to things like "I do not see how this kink can help equality between races accept (Except) for creating a single race rendering this "Kink" obsolete. This is jibberish.
Gibberish? How it it not accurate? Feel free to prove me wrong, discus the actual subject and do not start changing it when you don't find answers following your own rhetoric.

Back