Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

In my english dictionary addiction means "dependence on a chemical substance or smoking".
So if you are addicted to something (chemical substance, smoking or even sex) you need to tell it not to your best friends but to your doctor.
There's nothing good about addiction :(

Last edited:
Well we all know that woman really like to discusse everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you girls tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?
I do not tell them about my extra marital hookups with random black men. IV got children in school don't want them to have to hear rumors

Well we all know that woman really like to discusse everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you girls tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?
I do not tell anyone about my interracial dating. I'm married with a young ******* and husband is becoming cuckold. No one need to know that.

My best friend knows I really like black men she thinks I'm odd for marring a white but I keep telling her I had not had a black men b4 I got married

I'm not married, but I've told some of my girlfriends. Then I found out that they talk about me behind my back because of it. They look down on me, but I don't care.

Just be patient. They're doing it because it's what society expects them to do. I can guarantee you that at least some of the girls who talk ******* to you and about you are curious. Just let them see how awesome it is to be with a real man and help to guide them into joining you!

I'm not married, but I've told some of my girlfriends. Then I found out that they talk about me behind my back because of it. They look down on me, but I don't care.

Much like shocked mentioned, it wouldn't be surprising if there were one or two of these girlfriends who hasn't fantasized themselves about sex with a black man.. and it's even possible that at least one of them may have already experienced black cock and is just there staying discreet about it... Remember this,.. even with them talking about is giving them the idea and I can only guess that sometime in the near future, any number of these girls will be going black just like you. I say this because of my own experience with a few of my friends that I lost because of my choice of dating a black man, but not more that a year later, I get a call from one of these girls to apologize for her actions and admitted to me that she herself has now got a black boyfriend and has a huge sexual desire for black men.. In fact, she even admitted to me that the guy she is with now is already her second black boyfriend in as little as 6 months.. So don't pay attention to them now Megan as I expect them to be joining you in no time...

Isn't that one of the purposes of this sight? No one I know would understand. On here, we are not judged. Sort of a safe haven.

Back