Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

I have never told anyone. It my secret.

But I do know my sister is into BBC. But I wouldn't talk to her about what I do, as she is quite close to my husband
U should open up to ur sis mayb one day u could share me with ur sis if yall take a girls vacation to the beutiful land of Orlando

mine not only told her best friend, she shared her bull with her.
View attachment 605370
The agreement was he'd fuck the girlfriend wearing a rubber and my wife wouldn't let him shoot in latex, she was there ready to relieve his stress and take his seed while her girlfriend lay next to her and watched.

Women talk far more than men would believe. We talk how often we have sex, how often we orgasm, how big is your partner, who eats us the best etc...

My boss got me started. One of our coworkers has been fucking her for a while. She told me about how big he is how aggressive he is. How he knows how to use it and isn't just a big dick.

I finally got brave enough to try him out and holy ******* I wished I had done it sooner.

Not only married women. We all share at times. ;)
Women share experiences and lovers/"bulls" with other women, married or single;
Lovers/"bulls" share their women with their friends;
Husbands share their experiences with other husbands (yes, sometimes they do!).

Sometimes you can feel a hostile sentiment towards white men on a site like this -
and i just don`t get it!

i can remember, one of the first platforms on the web dealing with this lifestyle
was created and operated by a white guy which, i`d bet, created lots of curiosity in many people of any sex and color.
In many cases it`s white husbands and boyfriends who make initial steps into this lifestyle with their spouses,
female friends and sometimes even family members, and share them with black friends or strangers.

Isn`t the whole lifestyle about sharing?
...and :blackheart:.

Back