Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

My wife's favorite bull was a 6'4" dark black man with a 10" cock. He hung around our house and I always introduced him as my friend from work. But my wife's friend caught on that he was hanging out with my wife while I wasn't home, so she asked if my wife was having an affair with my friend. My wife came clean and told her of the nature of their "friendship", that she had a subservient relationship based on sex.
Instead of expressing outrage or anything she asked for more and more details and kept bringing the topic up.
One evening while I was away she popped over to our house while Mark, my wife's bull was there. They were hanging out in the living room when she arrived and she became very flirty with Mark.
Several weeks later she asked my wife if she and her husband Bill could come over and hang out while Mark and I were at the house. She arrived wearing street clothes, but had brought along a bag with nylons and lingerie, and a few sex toys.
She lost her black cherry that night.

My wife's favorite bull was a 6'4" dark black man with a 10" cock. He hung around our house and I always introduced him as my friend from work. But my wife's friend caught on that he was hanging out with my wife while I wasn't home, so she asked if my wife was having an affair with my friend. My wife came clean and told her of the nature of their "friendship", that she had a subservient relationship based on sex.
Instead of expressing outrage or anything she asked for more and more details and kept bringing the topic up.
One evening while I was away she popped over to our house while Mark, my wife's bull was there. They were hanging out in the living room when she arrived and she became very flirty with Mark.
Several weeks later she asked my wife if she and her husband Bill could come over and hang out while Mark and I were at the house. She arrived wearing street clothes, but had brought along a bag with nylons and lingerie, and a few sex toys.
She lost her black cherry that night.
That's so hot. I love that, especially that she brought her husband along with her.

Almost all girls and women, or probably ALL, have a best friend, or a close sister, with whom we share all our innermost secrets.
Of course, you always deny clearly and forcefully to your husband that this would be the case.
It is also often the case that a woman feels doubt within herself and for her own sake has a great need to be confirmed by another woman that what she is doing is not wrong.
So if nothing else after a couple of glasses of wine, she reveals her secret to her close girlfriend, and she tells her story in as positive and as well-arranged a way as she ever can, to get as positive a confirmation from her friend as possible.
And as a close friend, who knows that she herself in turn at another time will need a corresponding confirmation, she answers of course that she does not do anything wrong at all but on the contrary only does right and does what she rightfully has her full right to do. It is no more remarkable than any other matter of course.
Services and reciprocal services in the form of mutual confirmations in close confidentiality are a very valuable foundation between all female close friends.

Back