Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

I would seriously try and find someone who you can see maybe once or twice a month as if you can only do vacations , you may end up with a string of different guys . For me , I wanted an older man who I could get passionate with and that won't happen if you only meet once on vacation.
Again , we are all different and seeing the same guy allows you all to try things .
Are you going to be watching and do you want the cuckold husband scenario?

Not sure where we will end up, we bought some ace of spades temporary tattoos and we are going on a vacation this summer and she is going to wear them at the bar and see what happens. Last year we were in Nassau and she dressed up and went to the bar but wasn't quite ready but her experiences there really made her want to do it again so we will see how it goes

Good luck with it all .
I just got back last night from a long weekend away with my bull . Hubby stayed home as he had to work .
We sent him lots of pics though to get him excited , but he is cock caged so it frustrated him also.
I'm a bit sore after a lot of pounding ,but still smiling . I will typically orgasm at least three times per session with my bull and they will be intense . When hubby used to fuck me , I had to rub myself to orgasm. My relationship with my bull has developed into a passionate close relationship , which for me is so important as it amplifies the sexual experience .

Good luck with it all .
I just got back last night from a long weekend away with my bull . Hubby stayed home as he had to work .
We sent him lots of pics though to get him excited , but he is cock caged so it frustrated him also.
I'm a bit sore after a lot of pounding ,but still smiling . I will typically orgasm at least three times per session with my bull and they will be intense . When hubby used to fuck me , I had to rub myself to orgasm. My relationship with my bull has developed into a passionate close relationship , which for me is so important as it amplifies the sexual experience .
I think thats what my wife is looking for too, someone to be with now and then but its hard to do right now so she is going to try the vacation thing

I met my bull in a bar about three months ago . He always tells me what to wear .
This time it was a short green dress , probably shorter than is acceptable at my age .
High heels , definitely no knickers . I had to sit at the bar whilst he sent texts from where he was sitting with hubby.
It's very exciting and ended with him fucking me in the car with hub watching and cleaning me afterwards .

Frisky can't tell anyone. She told a friend that we go to a naturist club. The friend was disgusted. The funny thing was that she talked the talk but if anyone mentioned sex and she was caught off guard she would pull a face and say it was disgusting... She said sex was for having children and that if anyone had sex for fun they had problems...
Anyway that friendship soon ended. One of the mums down the school mentioned that she used to swing when she was younger, so when they are out one night Frisky is going to get her back on to the subject and see if she feels safe enough to tell..
It would be nice if she had a friend to tell and to go out with...

Yes I have told my best friend. I told after we had several drinks one night, while we were on our cruise. At first she couldn't believe it. She knows who he is, and knows his reputation. I know she can be trusted to not tell anyone, because I know her big secret.

I know a hotwife down in Florida who got her friends involved by giving them copies of my erotic novel. She said it was all it took to get her friends hooked.

I know a hotwife down in Florida who got her friends involved by giving them copies of my erotic novel. She said it was all it took to get her friends hooked.
Sounds god where do we get a copy?

Her secret is she forgot I was coming over one evening. Got to her house and walk in the door without knocking like l always do. I couldn't find her when I first came in, then I heard her back in her bedroom, so I walked in to see her. OMG!!! There she was with her 19 year old nephew in bed. She had his cock stuffed in her mouth and cum dripping out of her ass. I said boy that looks yummy and she almost died knowing I was there. At least the boy was well endowed. Long story short, she is still seeing him when her husband isn't home.

Back